Oh My God!

After SM Town

Seohyun POV

Seohyun woke up early again.She felt painful of her stomach since last night.

She was really afraid but she didn't told it to Kyuhyun.As she fell asleep,she feel better but when she woke up it pained again.

She was really worried so she try her best to tell Kyuhyun.Well...Kyuhyun is not awake yet.Omo!!! It is 12 o' clock already!

"Oppa..."Seohyun called him to wake up but her voice is too softly so Kyuhyun didn't hear it.

"Oppa..."Seohyun called him again but it still don't work.SSeohyun felt really helpless.

Luckily,Kyuhyun set a alarm last night so that he can woke up by himself.

"Urg..."Kyuhyun growned and woke up slowly.

As he noticed Seohyun was sitting on the floor.He scared and yelled,"Yah! Why are you sitting on the floor?It is not good to the kids!"

Seohyun didn't replied or move so Kyuhyun patted her head."Are you okay?"

Kyuhyun checked her cheek,"Omo!! Your sick! Why don't you tell me?"Kyuhyun screamed and sent Seohyun to the hospital immeadiately.

Kyuhyun POV

At the Hospital

Kyuhyun was really nervous and worried about Seohyun and their babies.

Kyuhyun thought,"Should I call hyungs and Seohyun's unnie anyway?" He frowned.

The doctor came out and greet Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun geeted him too.The doctor said,"Well...She has two babies so she can't be sick."

Kyuhyun nodded and said,"Yes I know but is she okay now?" The doctor nodded slowly and said,"She is okay but it will be really tired for her to face the problem."

Kyuhyun nodded again and said,"I will always be there but by the way what is the problem?"

"She will be fine after taking some medicine but she will be very tired after that.And she will not be able to have a heaith body for the babies."The doctor said.

Kyuhyun frowned and asked the doctor,"So what should I do?" "Find it yourself."The doctor said and walk away.

"Mwoh? Find it myself? What kind of doctor are you?"Kyuhyun growned and ran to see if Seohyun is okay.

"Seohyun,are you okay?"Kyuhyun askd.Seohyun smiled at him and nodded."Wae?"Kyuhyun asked again.

"What?"Seohyun asked back."I mean why don't you tell me your sick?"Kyuhyun answered angrily.

"No...."Seohyun said softly and looked down.She didn't see an angry Kyuhyun like that.

Kyuhyun sighed and patted her head gently."It is okay and won't be next time,okay?"

Seohyun nodded and said,"Promise."

Kyuhyun suddenly thought of something.He said,"Oh right.I think we should tell the Super Generations."

Seohyun tried to stop Kyuhyun's action but it is too late.She don't want her unnies and oppas know because they must be very worried.

Kyuhyun called the SunSun family first.

"Hey hyung!"

"Wae?"

"Seohyun got sick and we are at the hospital."Kyuhyun explained.

"Mwoh?"Sunny said as she heard them.

"Neh...but she is okay now so don't worry."Kyuhyun replied.

"Let me tell you! Kyuhyun,if your not taking good care of Seohyun,you will be....."Sunny said as Kyuhyun hung up already.

He turned to Seohyun,"Babe,why are worried?"He asked Seohyun.

"No I think don't want to tell unnies and oppas because they will be worried."Seohyun explained.

Kyuhyun nodded and said,"Okay....."He stopped as Seohyun smiled at him.Then he continued,"But they need to know."

He started calling others again.

Calling Yulsung

"I'm Sorry.We are on holiday so we can't call you back in short time.Feel free to leave your message here."

"Seohyun got sick and we are at the hospital.But she is okay now."Kyuhyun said and hung up.

Calling SiFany

"Hello?"Tiffany answered the phone.

"Well...Fany,Seohyun got sick and we are at the hospital now."Kyuhyun said.

"Mwoh?"Tiffany screamed which is really loud and it hurts Kyuhyun's ear.

"Oh man,can't you be quiet?I mean she is okay now anyway.Bye."Kyuhyun said.

Calling HyoHyuk

"Yo hello?"Eunhyuk answered the phone.

"Hyung,Seohyun got sick...."Kyuhyun said but stopped.

"Mwoh?Hyoyeon must know this.Wait a moment."Eunhyuk said as he pass the phone to Hyoyeon.

"Mwoh?Kyuhyun?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes...Seohyun got sick and we are at the hospital now."Kyuhyun said as he was still repeating the same things to all of the families.

"But she is okay now."Kyuhyun continued.

"Hang on...Kyuhyun are you going to call all of us on your own?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Well...yes and how do you know it?"Kyuhyun asked back curiously.

"You should have a Whatsapp!"Hyoyeon said as Kyuhyun remembered he can use the apps to annouce all of them in the same time.

"Oh thanks so it's time to hung up."Kyuhyun said and ended the call.

End of Calling Hyohyuk

Kyuhyun opened the apps.He make a group called "Super Chatting room Generation"

Kyuhyun : Seohyun got sick and we are at the hospital now.Buy don't worry because she is okay.

All of them replied really fast...

Yoona : Omo!! Kyuhyun oppa,what have you done?:((

Jessica : You! I don't know why Seohyun's body turn bad since you two married!

Siwon : Oic...that's why my Fany baby is really angry this morning.

It is a bad situation for Kyuhyun so he's gonna explain... 

Kyuhyun : No...I mean we are busy after married so Seohyun's body turn a little bit worse.

As Kyuhyun replied,the more people replied.

Leeteuk : Cho Kyuhyun!! You better take good care of her!! You didn't even pass the audition to be Seohyun's boyfriend!

KangIn : Seohyun is a good kid.Hope she will be fine:(

Sunny : Cho Kyuhyun!!!>>:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Yuri : What did you do while we were having holiday?! >:((((( 

Kyuhyun : No...I didn't do anything.....Trust me.....

Yuri : You know we all love and really care Seohyun,right? I know we should not trust you!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update again~!!!

Yoooooo^^Haha so it's me again and I've started my school...

Well...it is least interesting anyway...And I want to update more until I have more busy school life...

Anyway plz keep supporting~!!!

Comment,Vote and Subscribe!!!<3 <3 <3

   Ooh~y>< 

 

  Lol....

 

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine

All I want to do is find a way back into love