Happy Ending

After SM Town

Seohyun POV

Today is is another joyful morning.Seohyun wake up earlier than Kyuhyun as usual.She tehn went to make breakfast for themselves.

"Hmm...I would rather know how's the book ending."Seohyun muttered as she make an egg to the wok.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun finished the book last night.It was so hard and as Seohyun needed more sleep so Kyuhyun finished the book by his own at midnight.

That's why he was still sleeping at noon.

"Oh my god!It's 12 o'clock already!"Seohyun said as she went and wake up Kyuhyun.

"Yah yah yah!I'm awake already."Kyuhyun said as he pullover his shirt and walk out of the room before Seohyun did.

Seohyun was shocked as Kyuhyun ruffled her hair.

"Don't forget that we need to send and give to everyone so that they could see the book."Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun nodded and they packed all the stuff.Later,they went toff.

The Super Generation gathered together at the SM company.

"It've so long that we gathered here."Sunny said.The others nodded lightly cause they were still asleep.

"Yah...they were still like kids."

As Seohyun and Kyuhyun arrivied,they read the book together.While Yuri fell asleep because of reading a long book without any colorful pictures.

"Yah!Wake up!"Yesung yelled.

"Aww....your too loud!I seriously need more sleep,don't I?"Yuri yelled back.

Seohyun frowned and gave them the stop-yelling face.

Everyone was concerntrating on reading the book.And as they finished reading the book.

They all yawned except for Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

*What kind of boring book is it?*Yuri thought.

"Hmm...That's a great book,isn't it?"Yesung commented after yawning.

"Okay so we could publish this book already!"Seohyun announced.

Seohyun passed those files of the book to Kyuhyun so that he could sent them to the publish company.

"Alright.It's done!"Kyuhyun said.

Later,they went off for dinner.Some of them got drunk and started saying something strange.

"Yah!I don't think marrying was a good choice now."Taeyeon shouted loudly.

Tiffany nodded and yelled,"Yeah and the life of mine started to be boring."

And the most calmly person,Seohyun added too,"I miss those days."

They all sighed as they went back the memories before their marriage.

Tiffany said,"What if I took the ring of Nickhun instead of Siwon's?Maybe he is more suitable for me.At least he is more handsome and younger,right?"

The good thing is Siwon was also drunk as he didn't hear that.

"Yeah and I should be chosing the EXO members at that time.They are so cute and I love to be threated like that."Taeyeon said.

"I missed Jiyeon.She is so gorgeose,thin and young.I should be marrying this kind of cute women."Yesung said.

The Super Generation was complaining forwhat they have done.It is so true and I bet that this will be happened in real life.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.

I know that this might not be the happy ending for you readers.

But all I could say is I was so depressed for knowing the SNSD members'relationships which I didn't expected.

Yoona is going with SeungKi.

Sooyoung's with Jung Kyung Ho.

Tiffany with Nickhun.

Taeyeon with Baekhyun.

Hyoyeon was dating someone.

And the rest of all...

I don't really know what to say.

But the good thing is that I wanted to bless them.I don't care the Super Generation thingy.

But at least I have the last hope.