The Gathering

After SM Town

Author's Note

Well...I changed a bit content of the Chapter4.

So maybe you can take a look of it.I just change Yulsung's kid's name.

Lime to YooAra.Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

Yuri got up early today but today is a holiday.As Yesung is still asleep.

Yuri found nothing to do but suddenly remembered that there's something important to do.

And that important thing is..............

Seokyu's gathering!!!!

So Yuri ran to her room and shouted,"JongWoon!!Wake up,NOW!!"

Yesung didn't replied and covered his eyes.

"Yah!Kim JongWoon,you better wake up or else......"Yuri continued and stopped.As Yesung know what she mean already.

So Yesung wake up quickly and asked Yuri with his sleepy and husky voice,"Wae?It is still so early!"

"Don't you remember?Today's the gathering!"Yuri screamed again.

"Oh yes!But I don't really know the exact time."Yesung said and kept yawning.

"Then we should call them!"Yuri said.

"Yeah you call them and I will just stay in bed for more hours."Yesung said and decided to sleep again but stopped his action suddenly.

Why?Because Yuri didn't say a word anymore.Yesung felt weird and wake up again.

He asked softly,"Honey,what's going on?"

But Yuri just didn't replied him and kept looking down.

Yesung knew Yuri very well and he gave up to ask her.He wake up and call SeoKyu instead.

"Hello?Kyu!It's me!"Yesung said on the phone.

"Yes?Hyung?It's still so early!"Kyuhyun answered.

"Yeah and Yuri asked me to ask you for the exact time of the gathering"Yesung asked flatly.

"Oh well....Maybe at around 12:00"Kyuhyun said unsurely.

"Around?You sure?"Yesung asked again.

"Yes.This time I am so sure."

"Okay.So let's meet you guys later then.Bye"Yesung replied and hung the phone.

As Yuri walk to the living room where Yesung was calling the phone.

"So what's the exact time,JongWoon?"Yuri asked sweetly.

Yesung smiled to her and replied,"Kyu said the time is around 12:00"

"It is 11:00 now.Maybe we should awake the children and eat breakfast."Yuri suggested.

Yesung nodded and said,"So are you going to awake the children this time?"

Yuri shooked her head and replied,"Of course not.That's your problem today!"

Yesung nodded again and walk away sadly.

Yesung walked to the children's room.He breathed and opened the door.

"Children!Wake up and clean yourself already!"Yesung yelled.

Baekhyun just move slowly and said,"Appa,why are you so early today?''

As Lime wake up too,she yawned and said,"Appa,I am still sleepy..."

"We are going to a gathering and that's mean....You can play with...."Yesung said but stopped because the children all ran to get ready.

Yesung sighed and walk to the living room.He sat down and yawned again.

As Yuri finished making the breakfast,she came out from the kittchen with the yummy food.

"Wow they look delicious!"Yesung said and eat.

"Well Thank you!"Yuri smiled and kissed Yesung on his cheek.

"Aww..."Baekhyun and Lime covered their eyes.

Yesung and Yuri giggled and said,"Yah!Kid,come here!"

They finished the breakfast and go to the gathering.

They arrvied the cafe which is the one they go to five years ago after the wedding party.And today,they gather at that cafe again.

Yulsung was the first couple arrived there.As Seokyu was still preparing.

"Hey!Unnie!"Seohyun hugged Yuri tightly and said.

"Yah!Seo,let me breathe!"Yuri said.

They apart from the hug and Yuri asked Seohyun seriously,"Seo Joo Hyun!Answer the following question carefully and honestly."

"Unnie?Haha why are you acting like this?"Seohyun looked away and laughed at the 'Serious Yuri'

Yuri frowned to Seohyun and glanced Kyuhyun.

Yesung POV

Kyuhyun thought,"What's that for?"So he quickly talked to Yesung on the other side,"Hyung!"

"Wae?"But Yesung answered him much loudly.Yuri noticed that.

So she turned to Seohyun and said,"Seo,come with me."As they walked away,Kyuhyun screamed to Yesung.

"Yah!Hyung!"

"What's matter again?"Yesung asked.

"Well...you know?It is almost 6 years since I got married with Seohyun!"

Yesung nodded and commented,"Yes...So what are you gonna say?"

"All I want to say is...why Yuri still don't believe I can take good care of Seohyun?"Kyuhyun screamed again.

"Yeah calm down Kyu!"A voice from the back.

Yesung and Kyuhyun turned to the back and all the Super Geneeration's members are all arrived.

They are also busy after married and they need to look after their children.

They just don't have time to meet the others for long time.

When they met,some of them cried.some of them hugged and some of them felt excited.

"So what's happened,Kyu?"Sungmin apporached him and asked.

"Well...I'm talking about why Yuri still don't believe I can take good care of Seohyun."Kyuhyun replied flatly.

"Well...That's all?"Sunny followed her husband and commented.

"That's enough through...."Kyuhyun answered.

"I said you should have proved her Yuri so that she can trust you!"Yesung said to Kyuhyun.

"I already proved!What else could I do now?"Kyuhyun said and got a bit annoyed.

At this moment,Seohyun and Yuri appoarched them.

"Wow Kyuhyun,what have you proved?"Yuri said from the back.

Kyuhyun got shocked and cannot say a word.

"Oppa!Yuri unnie is now trust you and it means....."Seohyun said as all of them shouted,"NO WORRIES~!!"

That makes Kyuhyun giggled but Yuri said,"But I will still keep watching anyway."

The Super Generation laughed again.

And the gathering is now started~!

They are sitting at a big big table as they're enjoying the snacks together.

"Wookie!Aren't you eat some?"SooYoung asked.

"Well.they you think I have spare hands to eat?"Ryewook answered.He's feeding their 2years old baby,Nara.

 "Oh Ryewook~I will feed her.You can go to eat now!"Sooyoung said.As she turned to feed Nara.

SiFany were sitting next to Soowook.They saw Soowook's 2years old baby.They remembered when their kid in that age.

"Oh! I almost hate 2years old kid!!!"Tiffany suddenly shouted.

"Calm down yebo."Siwon comforted her.As Sooyoung looked at Tiffany and commented,"Fany ah! I hate too!"

"Yah!Why are you two like this?"Taeyeon shouted to them.and continued,"They are adorable,isn't it?"

"Yeah...Of course!!!"Leeteuk replied.

SeoKyu stared at them.They thought,"Aww...that's the dorky Super Generation I miss."

Kyuhyun cleared his voice and annouced,"Everybody!!!"

Everyone is paying attention because of this Serious Cho Kyuhyuyn is saying something.

He cleaered his voice again.He seems nervous.

Seohyun kept looking at him.She thought,"omo!! I've never saw this side of Kyuhyun!"

"So...as you know........."Kyuhyun said.

Hyoyeon said,"You mean what?"And everyone giggled.

"Haha Hyo,let him finished first."Eunhyuk said and smiled.

Kyuhyun cleared his voice again and again.

He finally speak up,"Okay,we are becoming parents...."

Everyone cheered for them.

"Woo Hoo~!Our maknaes is finally grown up~!"Tiffany said.

"Well...Fany unnie,it's so embarassing!"Seohyun said and covered her face.

"Hmm...Seobaby your going to be a mother and stopacting cute already!"Sunny shouted since she's a bit far away from Seohyun.

"Shu...Yebo,You're being a mother for almost 5years and still act cute,huh?"Sungmin said and pinched Sunny's face softly.

As their kids covered their eyes.

All of them laughed for the Ageyo Family.

"Okay,but Seohyun you should have ready for that!"Yuri said seriously.

"Yes and Kyuhyun will be just......."Yesung said but stopped.

"Wae?Hyung?"Kyuhyun said as Yesung didn't want to say it anymore.

Yesung looked to Leeteuk and whispered,"Hyung,just tell him."

Leeteuk nodded and decided to say but Taeyeon stopped him.

"Wae?Taenng?"Leeteuk saw the wink of Taeyeon so he stopped.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun got confused while looking at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah~!Finally again!lol

What is it go on?

If it is too bored or anything.Just feel freeeeeeee to comment below!

Thank You~!^^

You!Yes you! you !

Did you commented and subscribed?

----------------------------------------------------

                               ~>bye<~