The Wedding Party(Part 1)

After SM Town

SEUOL

TV Reporter:Good morning everybody,Today is a very speacial day for the two most popular kpop group in the world.

And they're the Super Junior and the Girls'Generation.Guess what?IT'S THERE WEDDING PARTY!!!Remember last month,

All of them appear in the the sho named"Strong Heart" which is a reall popular show in South Korea.Many E.L.F and SONE

watched that show.They publiced their relationship.And tell all of their fans about their wedding party.

**Some noise from the fans**

Woo They're sooooo excited,huh?Alright,Let's turn back to the central tv.

In the GG's Changing Room

"yah!!What're you doing?You gotta change your clothes right now!!"Taeyeon said to the one who is playing her cell phone.

And that's Im Yoona.

"Yah!How come our little dorky leader turned to the nervous leader now?lol!!"yoona said then the other members laugh.

"Yoong You should be more mature now"said Tiffany.

"Yah!Unnie I'm still a kid,right?"Yoona said in a aegyo tone

"Yah!Im Yoona!!Stop your aegyoing!!And I'll catch you if you won't stop!!"Sunny heard Yoona's 'terrible' aegyo and said.

"Omo!!Help me,unnies!!"Yoona shout and run around the changing room.

"Unnies!There's so many people outside!!OMO!!I'm gonna be nervous!"said the maknae,Seohyun

"Just calm down,Seobaby.We're with you and there's no problem."Yuri said to Seohyun like a Omma.

"Thank Yuri unnie.Wow You're being mature now~I always believe unnie will be a great Omma in the future!"said Seohyun.

"Omma?Haha,It's too far away from now,Seo!"Yuri said with a bright smile on her face.

"It's goona be quick,Yul."A voice from the back

"Yah!Whose that?"Everyone shouted.

"Wow!!Unnie,It's Yesung oppa!Look!"said Soo young.

"Oppa!!Why you're here?"said Yuri curiously.

"Why can't I here?"said Yesung which make all people in the room laugh.

"Yah!Oppa,Are you finished?We can wait outside.Here is so crowded and NOISE,right?"Yuri said while giving a bright glare to the girls in the room.

Everyone noticed that so they all give Yuri and bright smile too.

"Okay,we'll wait outside then.You guys gotta be faster,okay?"Yesung said with a warm smile.

Then Yesung and Yuri get out of the GG's Changing room.

The others 're all getting ready

Jessica and Hyoyeon are all ready and they slept for a while to wait the others.

But Jessica's waked up by her husband's calling.

"Yeoboseyo?"Jessica answered the call with her own sleepy voice.And this voice always make Donghae giggle lightly.

"Yah! Is our little Icy queen still sleeping?"Donghae said.

"Well,What's make our Fishy call his little princess?"Sica said in a teasing mode.

"Wow~!! Is it nesscessary for the reason I call to my lovely wife-to-be?"Donghae said while teasing back to Sica.

"Fine.You win this time but I'm not goin'to let you win again next time.Remember I have warned you!"Sica said and pouted.

"Okay,the wedding party is gonna begin.Stop sleeping ok?"Donghae spot out the point.

"Okay,I'm all finished.Don't worry.Bye."Sica said.

"Yah!You're soooo noisy!!!"

"What?!Aren't you sleeping,Hyo?"said Sica scared.

"Yes and it's before the call of Donghae oppa."Hyoyeon said and keep on teasing.

"Yah!The wedding party is going to begin.So don't sleep again."

"Okok~"said Hyoyeon

In the SJ's Changing room

Leeteuk changed all his clothes and waited the other members.

"Yah!Hyung,What're you doin'?Kibum suddenly bumped out and scared Leeteuk.

"Oh That's nothing.I'm fine.Don't worry."Leeteuk said while trying tohave a fake smile on his face.

At this moment,Kibum recived a text from Yoona.

Kibum qucikly replied Yoona.

"Ah Hyung,I gotta go now,My Yoong IS WAITING ME, BYE!"kIBUM SAID

"Yah!This kid....Fine.I'll call my TaeTae then."Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk pick out his cell phone then call Taeyeon.

"Hello?Taeyeon speaking~"

"It's me,Leeteuk."

"Of course I know."Taeyeon said.

"I know you know it OF COURSE."

"Yah!Oppa,Are you getting bored?"

"Yes....I want the party to start right now!!!"said Leeteuk.

"Where're you now?I am waiting outside your changing room!Come out now!"said Taeyeon

"Okok.I'm on my way."

The changing room turns to slient finally.

"Yah!Where's Leeteuk hyung?His socks are in the washroom.Oh it's really disgusting!!"said Ryewook in a disgusting face.

"Kim Ryewook!!Where's my PSP?Are you hidding it?"Kyuhyun said while back hugged Ryewook.

"Yah! I don't even know where's your PSP.How can I hide it?"said Ryewook.

"Arh!Don't be angry.Just call your Soo young to treat you up."said Kyuhyun as he run away to find Seobaby to rescue him from the angry Kim Ryewook.

"Yah!!You Cho Kyuhyun!!! I'll tell Seohyun about this!!!I warned you!!You gotta comeback NOW!!!"said Ryewook.

"And That's all?I'm going to find her now,bye."said Kyuhyun.

"Yah!This evil maknae..."

Siwon and Eunhyuk came in.

"Here are you Kim Ryewook!"Siwon and Eunhyuk said.

"What's matter,hyungs?"said Ryewook confused.

"No big deal.We can't see you around so we gonna find you."Eunhyuk said.

"And I saw soo young eating headahe medicine.Is she okay you think?"Siwon said.

"What?!I don't even know if she is sick!! I gotta find her now,bye hyungs!"said Ryewook nervously  and run to ouside.

"Wow~This kid's grown up,right?"said Eunhyuk sighing.

"Yes...Oh!Don't sighing.It's a good thing."said Siwon.

"Are you sure?"said Eunhyuk.

"Why not?"

The backyard of their Changing room

Everyone's so busy in the wedding party.

And no one notice that Sungmin and Sunny're not here.

They go to the backyard of the changing room.

"Oppa,This garden is such a beautiful!"said Sunny with her ageyo voice.

"Yes but you're much more beautiful then than this garden."Sungmin said.

"Oppa,you're so sweet-heart."said Sunny.

"That's why you love me,right?haha"said Sungmin.

"Oppa,you're a cheesy chessy man!!"said Sunny.

"Of course"

"Yah!"

"Okay,I think we should go out of this garden.The wedding party is gonna begin."said Sungmin.

"Are you ready,oppa?"said Sunny.

"Of course who won't?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,chapter one is finished!!

I'm goin' to sleep...

So....

Bye:)

SiFany~!!!^^