Thank you!

After SM Town

Seohyun POV

Yoona said,"Hard."

"I know it.Yuri unnie,Taeyeon unnie,Fany unnie told me also!"Seohyun said as she palmed her face.

Yoona sighed again,"But at least the good thing you have..."

Seohyun got confused and asked,"Wae?"

"You only got one children right?Don't get anymore in the future! It is my opinion for you."Yoona sighed again.

Seohyun got nervous because she's having twins...So she replied,"Unnie..."

"Wae?"Yoona asked confusingly.

"But what if I having twins?"Seohyun asked innocently with her big eyes.

"Mwoh?!Twins?What a real great thing?!"Yoona shouted.

"That's really mean a great thing,unnie?"Seohyun asked as Yoona glared her.

"Of course.......NO!!!"Yoona shouted again.

Seohyun's face put on a word"Scared"She looked at Yoona and trying to comfort her,"Unnie,it's okay.I'll handle it."

Yoona breath deeply and said,"Okay that's your thing if you say so."

There's silence suddenly.So Seohyun suggested to go to a cafe nearby instead.

Yoona agreed and they headed to the cafe.They sat they and ordered some snacks and drinks.

"Let me have a cup of coffee and chocolate sandwitches please."

"And may I have some fruity ice cream and a glass of water please."

The waiter left and they started to talk again.

"Unnie,I don't know your children yet."Seohyun complained.

Yoona nodded and take out her cell phone.

She said,"Here's some photos of them."

(Photo of Yoona's daughter)

"Wow!!What a beautiful girl!"Seohyun said as Yoona smiled.

"She is Lauren.She is cute,right but she can be evil sometimes..."Yoona said and scroll to the next photo of her son.

  (Photo of Yoona's son)

"Beautiful son!!!So handsome!!"Seohyun screamed.

Yoona laughed at Seohyun's fangirling and said,"This is my son,Chanyeol."

"Unnie your kids are so cute.Why would you hate them?"Seohyun asked curiously.

"Well...I didn't say I hate them but they are just annoyed me sometimes."Yoona explained.

"Unnie,whatever you think,they're always be your kids.This is never gonna change."Seohyun said detailly.

"Neh Arrasso.It's late now.I should go home and make dinner."Yoona said as she glanced her watch.

"Neh I need to go home now.Bye unnie!"Seohyun said,

"Bye."

Yoona POV

Yoona got home and decided to make dinner.

"Wow,where are they?"Yoona said to herself as her mobile called.

"Yoeboseyo?"

"Yoong,where are you now?"Kibum asked.

"I'm at home.Wae?"Yoona asked.

"Nothing.We just went to the park and we are all hungry now."Kibum said as Yoona giggled.

"Yah! You are hungry so you need to call me?"Yoona hold back her laughter and said.

"Aniyo,I will help you anyway."Kibum said warmly.

"Arrasso,be quick!"Yoona said and hung up the phone.

Few minutes later

"Omma~!"The kids shouted and ran to Yoona's hug.

"Aww...you two are dirty.Go bathing first then we can have dinner."Yoona ordered and smiled at Kibum.

Kibum smiled too.The kids ran off to the bathroom and left Kibum and Yoona here.

"Yoong,are you feeling better now?"Kibum asked as he was trying to wear the apron.

Yoona helped him to tie the apron and said,"Of course."

"Well...This time who should I give thanks?"Kibum asked and hugged Yoona.

Yoona said,"Yah!Oppa!" while hitting Kibum's arm.

Kyuhyun POV

Kyuhyun need to work today so he was tired and got immediately.

But when he got home,Seohyun wasn't there.

So he decided to call her.At meanwhile,Seohyun came back.

"Oppa,your so early today!"Seohyun said,looked surprised.

"Neh but I think you're a bit late today?"Kyuhyun said and yawning.

"I just have a great day with Yoona unnie.She told me a lot of her kids and how to be a parents!"Seohyun said excitedly.

Kyuhyun giggled and said,"Wow isn't it good?"Seohyun nodded and noticed something in Kyuhyun's bag.

So she asked him,"Oppa,what's those pictures?"

Kyuhyun said,"Well,these are Donghae's work.Let's take a look with them."

Seohyun wonder know what's are those pictures.

Kyuhyun explained,"Well...Donghae use a really interesting apps to make."

Those are the face of SeoKyu's kids in imagine.

          

"Wow they are so cute!!!"Seohyun screamed.

"Neh,because they are our kids."Kyuhyun said.

They all laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update again!!!Two update today~!LOL

Please vote and comment.Okay and also subscribe!!!

Thank you!!!

Aww...Sooooo cute~~~~!!!!!! <333333