BalahBalah

After SM Town

Kyuhyun POV

Kyuhyun woke up in the next morning.He till feel tired but he just woke up early.

Since Seohyun is still sleeping,Kyuhyun decided to make the breakfast.What a great husband,huh?

"Mr.Taxi Taxi Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi~"He sing SNSD's song while making the breakfast.It seems interesting.

At the moment,Seohyun finally woke up.

"Yah!Oppa,what are you doing?Omo!!Your making breakfast?"Seohyun shocked and almost screamed.

Kyuhyun nodded and continued to make the breakfast.

Seohyun sat down in the dining room,waiting for the breakfast.

"Yah,waiting for someone cook breakfast for me is so weird."Seohyun complained.

As Kyuhyun walked to the dining room with the breakfast.

The smell of the breakfast is already taste good which makes Seohyun shocked.

"Wow,taste good,oppa.I don't know if your good at cooking!"Seohyun said while eating.

Kyuhyun glanced Seohyun and said,"Well,I think I even cooked better than you."

"Mwoh?Pardon me?"Seohyun said and glared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun quickly looked away and pretend not listening as Seohyun hitted Kyuhyun's arm.

"Aww...how come you're so......"Kyuhyun as Seohyun glared him again,"Why aren't you continue,Oppa?"

KiBum POV

"Omma!!!!!!!!"Two kids'voice attacked KiBum and Yoona's house.

Yoona covered her ears calmly and pretend not to listen.Kibum noticed that.

He said,"Yoong,are you going to...."

"No!!!! If you want me to die."Yoona shouted and still covering her ears.

She walked away and phoned someone.

Kibum looked worried.But what he can do is only comforting the kids.

His children,Alice and Chanyeol said,"Appa,where's omma?"

Kibum didn't replied but just sighed.

He took the children to the park so that they won't find Yoona.

Yoona POV

Yoona is annoyed.She want to get some free breath to relax.

She called Seohyun if she can come out,"Hyunnie?Do you free now?"

On the other side of the phone,"Yes.Wae,unnie?"

"Arh...I want to chat with you....Can we meet now?"Yoona said and sighed.

"Yes.Same place,right?"Seohyun asked.

"Yes"

Few minutes later...Yoona arrived the mall which they used to shopping.

She waited for Seohyun.She sat down at some seat in the mall.

"Omo...It's been a really long time...."She said to herself.

As Seohyun saw her sitting alone,she waved to Yoona but she didn't noticed.

Seohyun appoarched her and said,"Yoona?"Yoona looked up and finally saw Seohyun.

"Seobaby,Miss you so much!"Yoona said as she hugged Seohyun tightly.

"Arh...Unnie,why are you look so sad?"Seohyun asked the point.

Yoona sighed again,"I don't want to scare you...but the fact is it!"

Seohyun got confused by what Yoona said,"Wae,unnie?"

Yoona sighed harder and said,"Being parents is really really......."She stopped suddenly.

Seohyun looked at her with the even bigger eyes.

She continued,"Hard"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will promise to update a longer chapter next time!!!

Plz vote comment and subscribe!!!

Thank you!!!

Aww...So handsome......