A miracle

Don't you remember?

“Yah! Rise and shine Jjong~ Let’s go to the theme park today!” Kibum screamed into Jonghyun’s ear, hoping to wake him up. It was already 11am for God’s sake.

Jonghyun pretended not to hear and smothered himself with the pillow. “uhngngng” The lazy man groaned, not wanting to leave the amazingly comfortable hospital bed.

“Wake up!! Let’s go before it gets really crowded.” Kibum tried dragging Jonghyun out of the bed but being the not-so-strong one, he feel instead, on the sleeping figure. Surprised at the sudden weight he felt and the pain, he opened his eyes wide and screamed. Kibum rolled on the bed, which caused him to shut up due to the loss of breath, and pushed him aside. “Make space for me then, if you don’t wanna get up.” Jonghyun quietly moved one space down while grabbing his ribs which were aching.

“The bed’s so small. Must you squeeze with me?!”

“Yes.”

“Why.”

“Because you said you miss me sleeping beside you.”

“…..”

Jonghyun secured his eyes on Kibum’s and for a moment, he felt something… He felt a connection, an invisible force that was attracting him towards Kibum. He slowly minimized the distance between them and closed his eyes, waiting for his lips to take over. Sure enough, he felt the other pair upon his. As he let his lips part, hungry for more of this man who felt so right with him, Kibum pushed him away.

“I’m sorry, am I missing something?”

“No, I know I know you before the accident and we were a couple. I know that you love me and it must hurt really bad that I forgot you. I want you to know that even though I don’t have all of my memory back yet, I’m slowly regaining them. I don’t know if this feeling was from before, this… this thing that makes me wanna hold you, but I feel them now.”

“How ‘bout a day with me at the theme park to jolt your memory back?” Kibum waved two crumpled entrance tickets.

“Alright!”

Jonghyun bounced off the bed and went to get himself ready. While Kibum marveled at the wonders of God’s grace that Jonghyun was able to at least get the hint that he still loves him, Jonghyun came out and pulled Kibum off the bed. And off they went.

~

“Wahhhh, we’re finally here~ how big is this??”
Jonghyun chuckled at Kibum’s child-likeness. Kibum’s just like a small boy, wanting attention and amused by every small little thing.

They were standing in the middle of nowhere, just admiring the scene before actually enjoying the rides. Jonghyun’s first destination: the thrilling rides! “Let’s go to the roller coasters first!” Jonghyun swooned at the sight of the looping turns. Seeing Kibum’s face turn pale, Jonghyun changed his mind. “No, wait. Let’s go to the Ferris wheel~”  

“Why? Didn’t you want to sit the roller coasters?”

“But you’re afraid of heights!”

Kibum’s jaw dropped. “You remember?” He asked in an unbelievable tone, “I told you that a long time ago, during one of our first dates when we went to the smaller amusement park. Besides, I…. never told anyone that except for you.”

Jonghyun cocked his head in confusion. “I don’t remember you telling me this. I just somehow knew that you were afraid of heights.”

He’s actually gaining his memory back unconsciously. Is this a miracle?

“Oh well, Ferris wheel?”

“Alright, but if it’s too high, you might need to call the ambulance.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll slap you awake and force you to look down to overcome your fears.” Jonghyun laughed but winced in pain when he received Kibum’s hard punch on the shoulder.

“Alright alright, I won’t. I’ll probably be in the hospital again before you if this goes on.”

“Yeah, you better know that Jjong.”

"Give me your hand."

"For what?"

"So you know that whenever im beside you, you're safe."

I want you to know that you'll never fall alone, you'll never be alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short chapter because school just started and i have no time to update T_T sorry /bricked/ might only be able to update on weekends T_T on the other note, sooooooo it has been 7 chapters and i wanna shoot myself for not doing this earlier: I feel really bad for not acknowledging those people who commented! /guilty for life/

thank you to all those who took their time to read and comment! i love reading your thoughts on my fic because they make me feel so freaking appreciated, thanks you!! (': my faithful readers and commenters are what keeps me writing. im not even kidding. And silent readers, please dont be silent anymore ): tell me how it is! Also, suggestions on how you want this to continue or end out are very much welcomed!

Special shoutout to my very lovely Chloe who gave me advice and always complimenting my writings. MUACKS LOVE YOU BABY <3

To ALL of my readers:

 ws_Bird_Love_Sign_1024x768.jpg