She's My Girlfriend

First Love

I hate if there is someone disturb her or even more, make her cry…


Author’s POV

Scorching sun, past the bedroom window, which is not so big. The owner of the room was disturbed by its rays, and eventually she was trying to get up even though she was very lazy, but something that has become her routine from Monday to Saturday required her to get up. School. Plus, her mother kept calling her name from downstairs telling her to take a bath, or she'll be late. There was nothing she could do except went to the bathroom and shower as soon as possible or she'll be late.


Meanwhile, a guy still sleeps peacefully in a king size bed. There was no desire to get up from the bed. Then, some of the maids came into his room, intending to wake him because he had to get ready for school. They opened the curtains with the intent to made him woke up.

“Yah! Ige mwoyeo?!” He screamed because he got disturbed by the sunshine.

“Young master, it’s time to school.”

“School? I’m still sleepy. 5 minutes more!”

“You could be late.”

“I don’t care.”

See you tomorrow...Don’t be late!

Suddenly donghae remembered yoona’s text last night. Then he suddenly got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom. The maids could only look at him with their confused face. Finally, Mr. Kim told them to leave the room and prepare for donghae’s uniform and the other stuff.


“Yoona, don’t come home late again okay, if you have a school assignment to do with your friends, you have to call me or your mom so we don’t have to be panic like yesterday.”

“Okay appa. I understand and I’m sorry about yesterday.”

“It’s okay. Now finish your breakfast, I’ll drive you to school.”

Yoona just nodded. And, when they were eating their breakfast, yoona’s cell phone rang because there was a message.

From: LeeDonghae<3

I’ll pick you at your house. Be ready in 10 minutes.

“Mwo?!” Yoona suddenly screamed which made her parents successfully surprised by her action.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?!”

“Nde? A-aniyo appa, mian. ” She just smiled awkwardly to her father and then replied the text.


A motorcycle engine was successfully ready to go to his destination but suddenly his action stopped by his cell phone.

From: Yoong<3

Oppa I’m sorry but you don’t have to pick me up. I don’t want to cause a scene at school. My dad will drive me to school. See you at school and be careful on the way. Loveyou<3

“Mwo?! What is she talking about? Cause a scene? So what? I mean, she doesn’t have to be worry because I will stand up for her. Aish, next time I will not tell her first that I want to pick her up.”

Then he went straightly to school.


“Thank God we’re made it! That traffic is crazy!”

“Alright then, thank you appa. Be careful on the way.”

“Nde, be good okay.”

“Appa, I’m not 7 anymore.”

“I know, you’ve grown so much yoona.”

“Appa…”

“Aaaaaaa!” Suddenly some of the girls screamed hysterically which made yoona and her father looked to the voice came from.

“Why are they yelling?” Yoona who knew the reason why they were screaming could only keep silent.

“They are true crazy fans.”

“Mwo? Crazy? Fans?”

“Aniyo appa, just go, I don’t want you to be late for work.”

“Okay, I’m going. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Thank God he doesn’t know about it. Aish, I hate them. I really do!”

“Yo Donghae!” Someone tapped a guy who just parked his motorcycle on the parking lot.

“Ah hyuk, have you seen Yoona?”

“Yoona? No, I just got here. Why?”

“Nothing. C’mon let’s go inside.”


Yoona’s POV

“Donghae oppa! Aaaa!”

“Donghae oppa you’re so handsome!”

“Donghae oppa good morning!”

“Donghae oppa…donghae oppa!”

Since I walked to the door, all I heard was a screaming from his psycho fans. I could hear it from all over the place in this school. Really? Is that necessary to screamed in the morning?

“Yoona!”

“Fany! How do you feel now? Are you okay?”

“I’m better now.”

“Good then.”

“You’re here.” I heard someone’s voice that is familiar to me and when I turned back...

“Oppa!”

“Next time I’ll pick you from your house no matter what.”

“But your fans will going crazy if they see us together and they will gossiping about us especially they will harass me.”

“What? I can’t hear you clearly yoona.”

“Aish! Never mind!”

“Well then, I think they need to be told once more.”

“What are you talking about oppa?”

“Donghae, what are you going to do?”

“Well, I have a very important announcement to make. Everyone! Listen to me!”

“What is he doing right now?”

“Hey yoong, what is donghae oppa doing?”

“I don’t know either,yul.”

“Wah donghae oppa!!”

“I’m going to tell you that,” suddenly donghae pulled my hand and brought me closer to him. I don’t know what to do. Seriously, I’m scared.

“This girl, Im yoona, she’s my girlfriend and I don’t want any of you harass her or make a fun of her. If there is one of you who do that, they will know what is going to happen next. I hate if there is someone disturb her or even more, make her cry. Got it?!”

“Oppa stop it!”

“Quiet yoona!”

“Nde, we understand!” I could see from their eyes, some of them were ready to eat me alive and some of them accepted the fact that I’m his girlfriend and he is no longer available, even though I could see they were very disappointed. I just don’t know what my life is going to be after this.

“Alright thanks for the time. All of you can leave now.”

“Oppa what did you just did?! And now, they will bully me more than before after they knew I’m your girlfriend! Why did you do that?!”

“Yah! Yoona! Stop it! Ah! It hurts stop it!”

“Aish you two are so cute.”

“Shut up heechul!”

“We’ll talk about it later, now let’s go to the class.”

“Don’t touch me!”

“Whoa, she’s really mad hae. What are you going to do?”

“What is my fault? Did I do the wrong thing? I don’t think so.”

“Anyway, let’s go the bell is ringing.”

Meanwhile on the other side…

“You’ll just see Im yoona.”


Author’s POV

Break time

“Whoa I’m so hungry!”

“Aish, it is not a strange thing to me.”

“What are you saying Kyuhyun?”

“Aniyo, shikshin!”

“Yah! You!”

“Where is yoona?”

“Yeah, and where is donghae?”

“Fany ah, where is yoona?”

“Why do you ask me?”

“I don’t know, you always with her.”

“Well we are not tied together, sometime we separated also.”

“I’m just asking.”

“I’m sorry sica, I just had mathematic test. Still a little bit stressed.”

“Oh there she is. And there is donghae, behind her.”

“She is still mad to him.”

“Tell me about it, yoona ignored donghae the whole time in the class.”

“Hey guys.”

“Hey there yoona! Yo donghae! We already left the seats for both of you.”

“Uhm, hyo can I sit next to you?”

“But, but yoona I-”

“Yoona…”

“Hyuk oppa please, just for one day.”

“Arraso. Here you go.”

“Thank you oppa.”

Donghae could only sigh to see his girl’s act.

“Siwon ah! Come sit next to me!”

“What? I already sit next to you yul!”

“Oppa, I’m going to talk about our assignment that needs to do by Friday.”

“Aish! You can talk about it later!”

“Alright then, tonight I will have a study DATE with siwon, do you want that?”

“Aniyo Aniyo Aniyo! That is the last thing I want it to happen.”

“So, move!”

“Aish! Arraso! Siwon, here!”

After they all finished their lunch they all back to their class.

“Yoona, wait for me at the school garden after school, i’ll take you home okay.”

“Whatever.” Yoona only responded him without even looking at him.

“Aish! Why girls have to be so complicated!”

“Well that just we are.” Yuri spoke out of nowhere.


Finally bell is ringing inform that the school already finished.

“Finally! School is over. I could really need some sleep. C’mon yoona let’s go home.”

“Uhm, you go first yul.”

“Wae? Ah, donghae will take you home right? Alright then, have a nice ride hehe.”

“What is she talking about? Aigoo…”

“Yoona, let’s go home together.”

“Well fany, it’s not that I don’t want to…”

“I see you already had a plan with donghae huh? Okay then, bye. Forgive him yoona.”

“Yeah right. Bye fany!”

When donghae wanted to approached her, he cancelled his action because yoona was surrounded by her friends, so he decided to go first.

“Aish, should I wait for him? I still upset because of him. C’mon yoona make your decision!”

Finally, yoona went to the school garden. She waited donghae there as what donghae said to her.


“Yo donghae!”

“Ah Michael, what’s up?”

“Where are you going?”

“Home. Why?”

“Don’t you remember, the basketball team has to gather to talk about the match that will be held next week.”

“ I forgot!”

“C’mon everybody already waited for you in the gym.”

“But-”

“C’mon, you’re the captain!”

“Okay, let’s go.”


“Look at her; she must be waiting for donghae. Poor her. I’ll never let her to take my donghae. Donghae is mine.”

“What are you going to do then?”

“You’ll find out soon. She will get what she deserves. You guys just do as I say, okay?”

“Okay, we got it.”

 “Aish, where is he?! It’s been an hour and he still doesn’t show up?! I know i shouldn’t wait for him. I bet I looked like a dumb person right now. Aigoo, I need to pee!”


At the toilet

“Sssstt, stay quiet, first give me her bag.”

“Here. What are you going to do with it?”

“This.” Eun Seo took yoona’s cell phone then doused it with mater. It doesn’t take a long time, yoona’s cell phone already dead.

 “Now, take that bucket and fill it with water. Hurry!”

“Alright, alright! Geez!”

“Now give it to me!”

“Here you go.”

“Take this yoona. This is what happened if you take my donghae away.”

 “1…2…3!” Only took a second, the bucket that filled with water already spilled on yoona who was in the toilet.

“Aaaaa! Eotteohke! My uniform!”

“Hahaha! Take that Im Yoona!”

Suddenly the door opened by the wet yoona.

“Who did this?! You?!”

“Ooops! We’re busted girls! Hahaha!”

“Why did you do that?!”

“Why? You still dare to ask me why?! You took donghae away from me!”

“I took him? Since when did he ever be yours?!”

“How dare you! Yoona, I hate you! Uee, jiyeon, hold her!”

“Yah! Let go! Don’t you dare to touch me!” Yoona tried to break loose from their grip, but 2 vs 1? It’s impossible. Their grips were strong. Suddenly Eun Seo pulled yoona’s hair.

“Aaaa! It hurts, stop it!”

“No way! You deserve this!” Eun Seo tried to rip yoona’s uniform.

“No please stop it! Eun Seo stop it!” Then Eun Seo pulled yoona’s collar and brought her closer.

“Look, I love donghae and I want him to be mine. You didn’t deserve him yoona! You’re different from him! Leave him!”

“What? Leave him? On what basis are you telling me to leave him?”

“Yah! Im yoona! You’re so annoying!” Eun Seo pushed yoona until yoona fell to the floor.

“Aaaa! My ankle!”

“This is only the beginning. Wait for the next one. C’mon girls!” The three girls finally left yoona alone.

“Aw! Apayo…” Yoona tried to get up but she kept falling. She couldn’t hold the pain. At the end she is crying and could only closed her eyes because she felt the pain increasingly become worst.

“Apayo…c’mon yoona get up. Don’t be so weak! C’mon…”  Finally she managed to stands but her still need to holding on to the wall. She walked limping and anybody who sees her could see that she’s in so much pain.


“So, don’t forget for tomorrow, we will have practice here after school.”

“Wait, I need to make a phone call.”

“Sure.”

“Aish, I forgot to tell her. Is she waiting for me? She will be so mad to me right now.”

Donghae tried to reach yoona’s phone but failed.

“Ige mwoya? Is she really mad?”

Donghae kept trying to reach yoona.


Meanwhile…

“What? What’s wrong with my phone? Why doesn’t it work? Eotteohke?”

Yoona couldn’t stand any longer, she felt so dizzy and the pain on her ankle was getting worst. So that she fell to the ground. But, suddenly someone called her name then approached her

“Yoona!”

“Donghae oppa?” She was whispering because she lost her energy.

“No, I’m not donghae. I’m siwon. What happen to you?”

“Apayo…”

“Nde? Apayo? Eodi apayo?”

“I can’t walk…” After that yoona fainted on siwon’s arm.

“Yoona? Yoona! Wake up!” Siwon took off his coat then putted around yoona. He decided to carry yoona to his car.


“Okay, if you guys already understand then I’ll see you tomorrow here. We’re done. You can go.”

“Thanks coach.”

“Ah donghae, prepare your teams okay. This is a huge tournament, so we have to do our best.”

“Okay, got it. I’m going.”

“Okay.” Donghae ran as fast as he could, hope to see yoona.

“Please don’t tell me she’s already left.” But turns out, there’s nobody at the school garden.

“She’s already left. I was right.”


“Omo! Young master, what happen?”

“I’m not sure. Just open the door for me.”

“Okay. Are we going straight to home?”

“Yes and please, be hurry.”

“I understand.”

“Yoona, you’re so cold. What happen to you?”

Siwon hugged her so yoona won’t feel cold.


Hiiiii! Do you guys still waiting for this story? I hope you do. I'm so sorry for the late update. I'm so busy with my school and now i'm having my middle test so, i don't have time to write. Luckily, i got this and i immediately write this, in case i forget hehe. So here's the new chapter, hope you like it and keep reading this story okay? So guys, i have a lot of new ideas for the new story while i finishing this chapter. At first i want to finish this story (first love) first, then i start write for the new one, but i feel bad for you who waiting for this story for so long (if there's any). So,i was thinking to start write for the new story. I just don't want you to get bored that's all hehe. What do you think? So, if i got stuck on this story (first love), i'll update the other story. So? If you agree or disagree please comment. I need your opinion.Thanks!