Words

First Love

Hi everyone, i just want to share some of things that has been haunting my mind for several days until now. I hope you don't mind :)

I don't know what else should i write on this site. My heart is broken. It feels like my whole life is gone. Yoonhae is the reason i started to write my own story based on them. At first, i just read and comment on this site, but then i thought, why don't i try to make my own. I've tried to make my own trailer using the app that I never knew before. I've tried to make my own poster for my story but at the end i always look for someone who willing to do my poster with a lot of requirements and details that i give to them. And i got the chance to practice my english skill here by writing a story in english. For me, it was one of the best achievement that i ever get. One of the best experience that i ever experienced in my life. And one of the best thing that ever happened to me to become one of the authors from all of the best writers here, in this site, for a story based on YH<3 

I always took my time to just read the continuation of Yoonhae story from the people who I don't even know who they are, but their stories makes me like i was watching it by myself. The story is alive. And they make me feel alive. Living in a world that has always been there in my mind. World that i called my Imagination. Every story that i read, I always get something new. Something beautiful and I always remember it in my mind. Sometimes, i forget that it's just a writing from a person. It wasn't a movie. Once again it is not a movie. But for some reason, I always felt that I was watching a movie where Donghae and Yoona are the main actor in that movie. 

And now, i got stucked in this world. Yoonhae world. Fanfiction world. Shipper or i don't know what you guys called. And pyrotechnics thing. I'm a kind of person, when i knew and loved something and i decided to make it real, i can't move on from it. Get it? I want to finish it. 

You know, i feel something weird. Everytime i ship a couple, they don't become a couple in real life. Well, maybe 1 or 2 of them but they didn't last either. I think every women and men that i see as a couple, they look good together. It just, maybe they didn't meant for each other.

I don't know what else to do. Every time i try to get an idea for my story, it just doesn't work. I was sad, devastated, and disappointed. I lost my inspiration too. At first, i thought that it was just a rumor. But then SM and Seung gi's side confirmed it. It breaks my heart. I'm working on this story, but now that feeling when you really want to write a new chapter and waiting for new subscriber and new comments is gone. But, i still love them both. Maybe, they didn't meant for each other. I have a lot of new ideas for a new story. But now, i don't know what should i do with them.

You know, some people are meant to fall in love, but some of them doesn't meant to be together. I mean, if they really meant for each other, there will be a way for them to be together. Someday...only GOD knows. They will find a way to get back to each other's embrace and live happily. 

And now, when i opened this site earlier to see any progress and maybe read some of Yoonhae story, one of a writer who wrote one of the best YH fanfiction ever has decided to stop writing his/her story. Can you imagine? I was hoping that she/he maybe updated a new chapter, but then... it was broke my heart. The story is one of the story that i always look forward to. But now, she/he decided to stop the story, i don't know. I mean, i respect her/his decision, but i 'm hoping that she/he doesn't give up on writing. I mean she/he has a gift to write. And for all of you who is working on a story based on Yoonhae, don't give up, and don't be disappointed. If you believe that might be something is going on between them or there was something had been going between them in the past, there's a possibility. There will be a chance. I believe in them. I'm hoping that they will be together forever. But, I don't want to have high expectations on them because once you expect something so badly, at the end you only got nothing but broken hearted. I mean, it doesn't wrong to have a dreams and expect on something that you wan so badly, but i just don't want you guys will get disappointment at the end.

Remember, some people are meant to fall in love, but some of them doesn't meant to be together. 

P.S : maybe i will continue this story. I mean if you guys anticipating for this story, but if you don't, maybe i will consider it again. Thank you so much for them who already gave me a feedback, supported me and voted for this story. You don't know how much it means to me :) I love you all! Tonsoflove<3<3<3 :')