Confusion

First Love

I admit it; I’m in love with her. I’m in love with Yoona. My first love.


 

2 days before Prom

Donghae’s POV

I don’t know what I’m feeling right now. I miss her so much. I want to see her so bad.

Until today I still don’t have any courage to ask her. Who knows a handsome, charming, and you can say “playboy” like me can’t ask a girl to a prom. I always playing with girls but she’s the first girl that makes me like this. There’s something special about yoona. And my friends keep telling me that I had my first love and that’s her. Yoona.

“Hey bro.”  My brother came in to my room and shocked me a little bit.

“Can you knock first?” I kinda upset.

“Yah, calm down will you? What’s with the face?” he sat on the couch near my bed.

“Nothing. I just thinking about the prom I guess.”

“Ah, so who’s the unlucky girl that will be your date?” he laughs and then throw a baseball ball to me.

“Yah! What do you mean?!”

“Well because you’re known as the bad boy at your school. You’ve date a lot of girls.”

“Well not this time. There’s a girl-“

“Uuu I love where this story goes.” He cuts my word, I just look at him.

“Do you mind?”

“Oh yeah sorry. Continue.”

“I don’t know. This one is different than the others. She doesn’t fall for my charms, we always fight, she can be annoying sometimes but I like it. I like the way she act like a child.”

“Wow bro, you’re in love?”

“I don’t know. I mean she’s beautiful no doubts about it and she’s also one of the smart students. A lot of guys admire her.”

“Well do you ask her to the prom?”

I sigh and lower my head, “I don’t have any courage to ask her.”

“What?!  Lee donghae, the number 1 playboy in Jakarta President International School can’t ask a girl that he likes to a prom? What’s wrong with you? Go and ask her before somebody else does. And if you really love her, confess then. That’s the right thing to do. Who knows maybe she loves you back. I mean, who doesn’t love lee donghae huh?” He encourages me and I think he’s got a point.

“Yeah, I guess you right. Thanks hyung. “I smile and he pats my shoulder

“Of course. Good luck with...What’s her name anyway?”

“Yoona. Im yoona. She’s my classmate.”

“Ah yes. Beautiful name and she must be beautiful too. Okay then I have to go.”

“Oh yeah why do you come here? Is there any problem?” he rarely comes home because my parents are divorced 2 years ago. Now my brother’s living with my mom while I stuck here with my dad and my step mother. But dad still trusts dongwook to manage some of our company in Japan.

“Dad called me earlier. He wants to talk about business with Hwang group.”

“Oh okay.”

“I’ll see you around. Take care hae.”

“You too.”

I need to tell yoona how I feel. Yes this is the right thing to do right? I’m going to ask her and then confess my feeling, before someone else does. I admit it; I’m in love with her. I’m in love with Yoona. My first love.

 

Yoona’s POV

“Oh my God I can’t wait for the prom! I can’t wait to wear my dress and dance with eunhyuk oppa!” hyoyeon said with a full excitement.

“Do you know, yesterday changmin oppa asked me out and we had a wonderful date.” Sooyoung is smiling remembering his date with changmin. Our sunbae.

“Kyuhyun oppa also asked me on a date with him but we end up playing games at gamezone area.” She pouted. I know kyuhyun oppa is a game addict but taking your girl to a gamezone at the first date? Are you kidding me? I pity her.

“At least gamezone is fun. You can play any games. On my first date, yesung oppa and I just stared at his turtle named gokkuma.” Yuri sounded upset. Well no wonder she’s upset. Her date is the worst date ever I think.

Everyone is talking about their boyfriends right now while I just listen to them and sometimes laugh and give them a little smile as an answer. Fake smile. There’s always that awkward moment when all your friends have boyfriends and you’re single. It .

“Well hey there tiffany. What’s with the face?” She just walked in and her face showing that she’s upset

“I don’t understand him. He’s always quiet and act cold. He doesn’t like to be around me. Maybe he’s a gay?” She looks at us with her disbelief face. Now I know who the one she’s talking now is. Choi Siwon.

“Are you ask him to the prom?” I asked her.

“Yes. Even twice. But again he just answers, “Sorry, I’m not interested. Can you believe it yoong?” she’s teary right now.

“fany-ah don’t cry. Maybe you should ask another guy. There are taecyeon oppa, wooyoung oppa, and oh! How about seung-hyun oppa? He’s hot.” I try to encourage her.

“I know. Taecyeon oppa already asked me 2 days ago but I didn’t give him an answer yet because I’m still waiting for siwon’s answer but I guess I’m going to accept him.” She sighed.

Great. I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t have a date to the prom.

“Oh yeah I wonder who will be donghae’s date to the prom. Do you know yoong?” she raised her eyebrows and winked at me.

“W-well maybe so eun so. I saw they were talking tomorrow.” My voice sounded weak. What’s wrong with me?

“Ah that from 9c class. Well…who knows yoong.” She smiled mischievously. I don’t understand what just she said at all.


Lunch time

I’m running in the hallway because I need to collect the assignment that given by my mathematics teacher mr.Kim. He told me to collect it at lunch time if I don’t then I’ll get an F for my math lesson.

Suddenly I bumped into a guy and I fell. I just fell in the hallway full of students.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” he handed me his hand to help me and I reach his hand.

“Well it hurts but its okay. It’s my fault I guess because I was running without looking around.” I clean the dirt on my skirt and I didn’t see his face.

“Oh yoona I’m so sorry. Ah I guess this is yours?” I lifted my head so I can see him. And to my surprise he is seunggi oppa. He’s my sunbae. I had a crush on him when I was in the 1st grade of junior high.

“Mianhe sunbae. Ah yes this is my assignment.” I bowed at him and smile awkwardly

“Ah sorry sunbaenim I have to go. I need to collect this to Mr. Kim.”

“Ah yes. He’s tough. I’m sorry again okay.”

“Yes no problem.” When I was about to walk he called me

“Yoona...”

“Nde sunbae?” I look at him. “Can we talk?”

“What are you going to talk about sunbae?”

“Ah,I see you’re busy now so just come to the school balcony after school okay? I need to ask you something.”

“a-arraso sunbaenim.” I bowed at him again and then walk away

 

Donghae’s POV

I swear I can’t concentrate now. I didn’t pay any attention to Mrs. Lee’s explanation at all. I can’t stop thinking about yoona. I took a glance at her. View times. She’s beautiful even in her serious face.

“Mr. Lee? Mr. Lee donghae? Donghae!” Mrs. Lee yelled at me. Okay I’m in trouble now.

“Sorry mam. “

“Why are you not paying attention?”

“Sorry mam I need to go to the toilet.” I rushed out from the classroom not to the toilet; I just want to refresh my mind. I can’t think well every time yoona is around. So I decided to go to the school balcony. This place is my favorite place of all places in this school.

When I arrived at the balcony I just laid my body to the bench and took a nap for a while.

 

Yoona’s POV

Finally school’s end. I wonder where’s donghae. He doesn’t comeback from the toilet for almost 2 hours since this is the last subject. I bet he’s going somewhere else. And the teacher didn’t seems care about it because he’s smart and he can catch up the last materials and because he is the principal’s son.

“C’mon yoong let’s go home.” Fanny pats my shoulder.

“Ah I have some other business to take care. Is it okay for you to go home by yourself?” I felt guilty not to tell her from the first time.

“What business yoong?”

“It’s not really important.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Okay I just call my driver to pick me up.” Yes, she has a driver. I forgot.

“Okay. Sorry. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I bid her goodbye and rushed out from the classroom because I don’t want seunggi oppa wait for me for too long.

When I reached the balcony, the atmosphere is beautiful. So calm. I felt so peace. I just knew there is a place like this in this school. If I knew it from the first time, I’ll visit this place every day. I looked around and saw a guy sleeping on the bench. I approach that guy and try to see his face because he covers his face with his hand.

Suddenly he woke up and he stared at me and said, “what are you doing? Am I that handsome?” he smirked at me. He’s donghae. What on earth?!

I could feel my face is burning because now, our faces were so close to each other. Finally I stand up because I was bending over him.

“Mwo?! A-aniyo.  And why do you sleep here? You missed class for 2 hours.”

“So? I just need to refresh my mind.” He stood next to me

“Why do you here? How do you know this place?” he asked me again

“I just told by someone and now I’m waiting for that someone.” I said without looking at him

“Namja? Yeoja?”

“Wae? Why do you want to know? It’s none of your business.” Yoona, why you can be nicer to him? I said to myself.

“Ani, I just don’t like people be in here because this is my favorite place.”

“So, this is a public area. I have right to come here you know.”

“Well this is my school.” He fights back.

“Well I pay here!” I shouted

“Okay relax. Geez you don’t have to shout. I was just kidding. Girls.” He mumbled

“Mwo? What did you just said?”

“Nothing. Why we always fight every time we see each other?”

“Molla. You’re annoying I guess.” I said with a chuckled

“Mwo? How about you? You’re worst than me!” he yelled at me

“Mwoya?! Yah lee donghae you-“

“Haha I’m kidding okay?” he laughed at me. Then I saw his blank face. What is he thinking?

“Ya, what are you thinking?”

“Umm...A-aniyo. Ah, yo-yoona I was wondering, do you want to be my-“he hasn’t finish his word when suddenly

“Yoona...” I turned around and I saw seunggi oppa standing near the door.

“Oh, oppa.” I smiled at him

“I didn’t expect to see you hae.” he approached me and donghae

“Me too.” Donghae said coldly

“What are you doing here hae?”

“Nothing.”

“Yah can you go? Seunggi oppa and I have something to talk.” I whispered to donghae because I can see from seunggi’s eyes he wants donghae to leave.

“Wae? I was here first!” his voice is higher than before.

“Yah! Calm down! Just go will you!” I send him a death glare

“Okay! Whatever. Have a nice talk then!” he took his bag and walked away from us. I can see that he’s angry. I should apologize to him I guess.

 

Donghae’s POV

What a perfect coincidence yoona came to the balcony. But that seunggi guy! Argh! How dare is she telling me to leave? What are they going to talk about? 

“Aish!! I hate him! Because of him I don’t have any chance to ask yoona!”

Maybe I can wait for her. Yes I should wait here.

 

Seunggi’s POV

“So sunbae, what are you going to ask me?” she asked me

“Umm...well i heard about the prom and I was thinking, do you want to be my date to the prom?”

She looked shock right now.

“Well sunbae...i don’t know. I mean aren’t you supposed to be hyo joo unnie date?

“About her...i don’t know she’s mad at me and she decided not to come to the prom.” Wow, are they fighting or something?

“I don’t know sunbae. Can I think about it first?”

“Ah y-yes sure. No problem. Just give me the answer immediately okay?”

“Arraso..Mianhe sunbae.”

“gwenchana.” He ruffled my hair. I like when guy did that to me.

“Kajja I think we need to leave.”
“okay. Kajja.”

 

Donghae’s POV

Did she just reject him? No, she hasn’t given him the answer. So I think I still had a chance to ask her. Yes!

Then I saw her walking alone. I'm not going to waste my time anymore so I bravely approach her.

“Hey there.”

“You? Why do you still here? I thought you were going home?”

“Well I have some other things to do.”

“Ah okay well see you.” When she making her move to go i called her name.

“Yoona I need to ask you something.” She turned around and said, “What is it?”

“Um-um...i-I was wondering...Umm I was-gosh I can’t say it!” I yelled at frustration because I can’t say what I need to say.

“What’s wrong with you? Say what?”

“Well I’m trying to ask you to be my date to the prom yoona!” I kinda screamed at here. She looked very surprised

 

Yoona’s POV

Wait, did he just ask me to be his date? Am I dreaming right now?

“Mworago?” I have to make sure what just he said to me.

“Well...yeah will you be my date to the prom?”

“Seriously? You’re joking right? Lee donghae, just asked me out?”

“Why? You don’t want to?”

“Ani! It’s just that-" before I finish my word he cutted me, “ great I’ll take that as a yes and I’ll pick you up at 7.” He walked away. I still stood at my position.

“Yah you! Aren’t you going home?” right. Home. Oh my god I finally have a date to the prom! I can’t hide my happiness.

“But I haven’t given an answer.” I pouted.

“You don’t need to. I know you can’t resist me.” He smirked. What the?! He’s so confident huh?

“Yah donghae! You are so-! Aish!” i try to catch him.

I was smiling until I get home. Oh and by the way donghae gave me a ride to home. What a day.

But wait, I just remember, what about seunggi sunbae? What am I supposed to say to him? Gosh, I’m confused. Seunggi sunbae is my crush. He’s kind, cute, and caring. But he has han hyo joo unnie.

Donghae? I mean it’s a dream come true when your first love asked you to your first prom right? But what about eun soo? And the other girls? I’m sure they will hate me.

“Jeez I’m confused!!!”


Is it bored? sorry..i'm trying my best to make this story perfect. keep supporting me please okay? thankyousomuch:)