High School

First Love

“So I guess I’ll see you every second, every minute, every hour, and every day.”


Yoona’s POV

“Yoona! Up! First day of school! Don’t want to be late!”

Right, today is my first day in high school! Hope everything will be smooth until I graduate. And of course, I hope I’ll be in the same class with donghae oppa and my friends.

“Morning mom, dad.”

“Morning sweetie. Eat your breakfast first before you go to school.”

“Okay.”

“So yoona…it’s your first day in high school huh?”

“Ne appa.”

“Don’t be nervous. Keep your grades. You were good at Junior High School, now appa want your performance improved further in high school.”

“Yes, your appa is right yoong. We are proud of you.”

“Thank you mom, dad. I promise I’ll do my best…Oh my God I’m late!! Mom, dad I’m going!

“Yah! You haven’t finished your breakfast yoong! Aish that kid!”

“I’ll eat at canteen mom! Bye!”


Donghae’s POV

 “Young master it’s time to school.”

“Mwo?”

“It’s your first day in high school.”

“Arra…”

Aish Mr. Kim is so annoying! I need 5 minutes more. I can't open my eyes. First day in high school. Ah, I wish I could be in the same class with Yoona and my other friends. I can’t wait to see you Yoona. Long school holidays make me not be able to meet with Yoona because I need to go to Japan with my dad and my step mom. .

“Morning donghae, eat your breakfast first.” There she is. The “Step mom”. She was being nice in front of my father. What a fake. I know the reason why she married with my dad is because money. I didn’t respond her, I just sit and eat my breakfast, although I don’t want to because I want to go to school early but what can I do? Appa’s there.

“Morning Donghae.”

“Morning appa.”

“Today is your first day in high school. Be a good kid. Don’t ever skip classes. Your grades are good in Junior High School so I hope you’ll be more serious in High School. You’re the heir of lee company, so I want you to prepare yourself from now. Also Mr. Kim will help during your study.” Right I’m the heir because my elder brother Dongwook refuses to be the heir since my parents got divorced. And Mr. Kim is dad’s confidant and he sometimes replaces the role of the father whenever my dad is out of country for some business. He also the head butler here. 

“I understand appa.”

“Good.”

“I have to go.”

“Okay.”

“Take care donghae.” She wanted to give me a hug but I quickly walked to the door.

Actually I really want to pick yoona every morning but when I asked her, she refused it because she thinks that it’s too much. She doesn’t want people to talk about her because they are a gossiper.

“Let’s go Mr. Kim.”

“Yes young master.”


Author’s POV

A new day for the juniors at Jakarta International High School. Many students are screaming, laughing, cheering, and running to find their class.

“Yes! We’re in the same class hyung!”

“Ya kyuhyun! How many times do I have to tell you not to scream next to my ear!”

“Sorry yuri hehe…”

“Yeah right, as being in the same class with you makes my day beautiful.”

“Good luck with that maknae, yesung! Hahaha!”

“Shut up hyuk!”

“So I hope I’m in the same class with you sunny.”

“Me too oppa.”  

Yoona’s POV

“Aish, I've seen the list of class x1-x5 but my name is not listed in the entire list and so is donghae. Good I guess I have a chance to be in the same class with him.”

“Yoong!”

“Fany!”

“How are you yoong? I miss you so much! You have a nice holiday?”

“I’m fine. I think I’m the one who should be asking you that question. I bet Paris is wonderful.”

“Haha it was nice actually. I’ve seen the style, runways, fashion, and the models. I want to be a model now for sure after seen all that. How about you?” I believe she will be because she has a great body and beautiful face.

“Well, nothing special but I had a great time with my big family during the holiday.”

 “Did you go to Seoul?”

“No. not this year.”

“Oh okay, well let’s find our class. I hope we’re in the same class!”

“Yes, let’s go!”

“Yoona! Tiffany!” Someone screamed my name and tiffany’s.

“Hyoyeon! Have you found your class yet?”

“Not yet, you?”

“No. I’m looking for the others.”

“There they are! Kajja!”

“Hey guys!”

“Yoona! Tiffany! Hyoyeon! Miss you!” Sooyoung hugged hyoyeon, tiffany and me.
“ Me too.”

“Yoong guess what?”

“What?”

“We’re in the same class! Along with Siwon and…”

“Who?”

“And…”

“Yah! Yuri tell me! Give me the list!”

“Hey…”

Donghae’s POV

Geez a lot of people here! Very crowded. How can I find yoona?

“Yoona! Tiffany! Hyoyeon! Miss you!” I could hear sooyoung’s voice. She must be with Yoona. And I’m right. There she is. Gorgeous as usual.

“Who?”

“And…”

“Yah! Sooyoung tell me! Give me the list!” What are they fighting for?

“Hey…” I covered Yoona's eyes to surprise her.

“Yah! Nuguya?!”

“Guess who?”

“Donghae?”

“I miss you.” I smiled at her but she putted her mad face at me. “Wae?”

“You! Why don’t you call me during the holiday? I worried about you!”

“I’m sorry, My dad didn’t allow me to bring my cell phone during the training. He said I need to be focus.”

“You should’ve told me earlier.”

“I’m sorry okay?”

“Anyway, yul tell me the other one.”

“Tell you what yoong?”

“Him!” Yuri pointed at me.

“Mwo?” I don’t know why yuri is pointing at me.

“We’re in the same class hae, along with siwon and of course your precious girlfriend, Yoona!”

“Jinjja?! Woohoo!! Yoong we’re in the same class!”

Tiffany’s POV

How come yoona be in the same class with Donghae and siwon oppa? Aish, this is !

Yoona’s POV

Yes! Finally! Donghae and I are in the same class!! Thank God!

“Happy huh?” I teased donghae.

“Of course I am!” I chuckled. He’s now a high school student but his attitude is still like a kindergarten student.

“But yoona, you might don’t want to hear this.”

“What is it?” Why I feel bad all of the sudden?

“Well, you see…sometimes when you get your happiness, the badness also come along with it. You can say it’s already one package.”

“Yah Yuri! Just get to the point!”

“Eun seo also in our class!”

“Mwo?”

“Mwo?!” I could hear donghae screaming next to my ear.

“Yah you! My ear!”

“It’s okay I’ll talk to the teacher so she can move to the other class.”

“Aniyo. Gwenchana. I’m okay with it, as long she doesn’t cross the line. I can handle her.”

“Okay. And don’t worry; I’ll be there for you.”

“Anyway where did you see the list yul?”

“On the wall magazine.”

“Let’s see the other’s class.”

We walked to see the other list.

 “Mwo?! I’m in the same class with eunhyuk? And Tiffany? ”

“Accept it hyung. We are meant to be I guess.”

“Aish, at least we have seohyun.” He smirked at seohyun makes the maknae kyuhyun glared at him.

“Mworago hyung?!”

“Aniyo. Yah I’m your hyung respect me please!”

“As if I want to be in the same class with you heechul.” 

“Yah fany, I was kidding.”

“Yeah right. Let me see, our class mates seems nice and…what the?! Uee is in the same class with me?!” “Mwo? Really?” I’ve heard tiffany’s story. That girl is total .

“I want to move!”

“Don’t be like that fany ah. Just don’t mind her.” Eunhyuk tried to calm her down.

“I can’t you silly! We’re in the same class, automatically I’ll see her face every day until I graduate!”

“It’s not that long fany ah, just for 3 years.” Now heechul tried to calm her down.

“Not that long you say?! Talk to my hand heechul!”

“We’re not in the same class sunny ah.” Sungmin look disappointed. Of course sunny is in the other class.

“Nde oppa, at least our class is near to each other.”

“Nde…” They’re so cute.

“Yay! I’m in the same class with Shindong and Ryeowook oppa!”

“I know what you’re looking for soo. Food right?” I chuckled at her reaction.

“Hahaha you know me too well yoona!”

“Yeah Ryeowook, sooyoung ah let’s work together huh, shall we?” He smirked to soo and ryeowook.

“Yeah on food.”

“Clever of you ryeowook.”

“I guess I’ll not bring lunch to school.” I could hear ryeowook oppa mumbling.

“Mworago? Yah your mom’s cook is the best! Bring lunch every day, if you don’t want to let me have it hehe.” Shindong oppa is so funny. The three of them is like a family. Ryeowook oppa is a mother who gives her children food and of course, the children are sooyoung and shindong oppa.

“Hyo we’re in the same class!”

“Yay sica!” They’re jumping like an idiot.
“So I guess I’ll see you every second, every minute, every hour, and every day.” Donghae whispered to my ear.

“Yeah. I’m sorry for myself.”

“Mwo?! Yoong!”

“Hahaha I’m kidding oppa.”

“Where siwon oppa anyway?” Yuri asked me.

“Mollayo.”

School bell ringing

“Let’s go to our class. School bell is ringing.”

“Bye sunny, see you at lunch.”

“Ne oppa, bye.”

“Fighting hyuk oppa!”

“Ne hyo! You too!”

“Bye sica.”

“Bye heechul oppa. Take care our maknae and Tiffany arraso?”

“Ne I’ll.”

“This is it seo. I guess this is a goodbye. I’m not good at goodbye.”

“Yah! What are you talking about? You guys are still in the same school! It’s not like it’s the end of the world!”

“Hyung you ruined my moment!” Those idiots.

“Yesung oppa is right oppa. See you at lunch.”

“Bye seo. See you.”

“Bye yuri. I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you more oppa.”

I feel sorry for those who separated from their girlfriend and boyfriend. Luckily, donghae oppa is in the same class with me so for the next 3 years I can always see him. Every second, every minute, every hour, and every day.

“C’mon yoong.”

“Ne oppa.”


Donghae’s POV

 “Sit with me yoong!”

“Yah yuri! She should be with me not you.”

“I’m her friend!”

“I’m her BOYfriend!” I emphasize the word boy to her. Well, I deserve more right?

“I’ll sit with yuri oppa.” What did she just say?

“Take that hae!”

“Yoong? Waeyo?”

“You need to be focus on your study oppa. I don’t want to be your obstacle.”

“But you’re not yoong.”

“Yeah right hae.”

“Shut up yuri!”

“Hi oppa!!” Sht! Not again. Her?

“You?”

“I can’t believe this oppa! We’re in the same class! This is fate!” She linked her arm in my arm.

“Let go.”

“Nde oppa?”

“Let go!” I push her arm.

“Oppa, who’s your chair mate?”

“None of your business.”

“Well I’ll sit here then, since we both haven’t found a chair mate.”

“Mwo? Andwae! Go!”

“But oppa-

“No buts, go. I’ll sit with siwon.”

“But he’s not here yet.”

“There he is.” I saw he walked towards me.

“Here siwon.” He nodded and then sat beside me.

“What are you waiting for? GO!”

“Aish!”

“Dude, why are you late?”

“Me? No, I’m not.”

“Then where were you?”

“Oh I waited in the choir room. I don’t like to be around a lot of people. I hate crowded. So I wait until the bell is ringing and then I went to see the list of classes.”

“Oh okay.”

“One more thing, I saw the list of the subject and guess what?”

“What?”

“The first subject is history.” Really? Well that’s perfect for start my day.

“Really? I guess I’ll continue my morning sleep here.”

Then someone entered the classroom. I bet he’s the teacher.

“Morning class!”

“Morning sir!”

“So, my name is Yoo Jae-Suk. I teach history. I just want to welcome you, The Juniors. Welcome to High School. You need to step up your game and serious because high school isn’t like junior high school. It’s harder. I didn’t mean to scare you guys but it’s the truth. So Shall we begin our lesson?”

This teacher seems easy. Good. I turned my head to Yoona. She seems serious. She looks so beautiful. Even more. Then suddenly she looked at me and she pointed to the teacher. She’s telling me to pay attention to what teacher’s said. Okay I need to be focus.
After history, mathematics, and chemistry lesson. 15 minutes break.

“Yoong let’s go to the canteen.”

“Nde oppa. C’mon yuri! Siwon oppa kajja!”

“Go ahead I’ll catch up.”

“Okay.”

Yoona’s POV

“Oh my goodness! The first day here is tough!”

“Don’t complain yet Yuri. Fighting!” I encourage her.

 “C’mon let’s go to the canteen.” Donghae held my hand. He knows how to make me blush.

“Yo hae!”

“Hyuk!”

“Where’s fany oppa?” I asked eunhyuk since he just came by himself.

“Still in the class with heechul. You know what, Uee and she were mocking each other during the lesson, and they just had fought.”

“Jinjja?! C’mon oppa.” I want to stop her but then I saw heechul with tiffany came out from their class.

“Yah I told you to calm down!”

“Shut up heechul. It’s our problem not yours!”

“Fany ah, gwenchana?”

“Gwenchana.”

“Where are you going?”

“I need to go to the toilet. You guys go first.”

“Really? I’ll coming with you.”

“I said I’m fine yoona! You guys can go first!” Oh my God I didn’t know she’s in a bad mood right now.

“Yah! No need to yelling at her fany!”

“Oppa it’s okay. Calm down. I’m so-sorry fany.”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Don’t talk about it anymore. Kajja.”


Tiffany’s POV

What a worst day ever! I didn’t get the chance to being in the same class with siwon, I had a fight with that Uee, and now I just yelled at my best friend. Can I get a good impression in high school? This is only the beginning for God’s sake!

“Argh! I hate this! What’s wrong with me!”  

When I walked out from the toilet, I bumped into someone. Geezz I think bump to people is becoming my habit now huh?

“Mianhe…mianhe.”

Siwon’s POV

Seriously? Be in the same class with Yoona and donghae in junior high school has been hard for me. Now for another 3 years? I don’t know.

“Mianhe…mianhe.”

Aish I just bumped someone. Again. What a careless.

“It’s okay. I should be the one who say sorry. I’m sorry.”

“No I also didn’t pay attention while I walk.”

To my surprise, it’s tiffany. For the record, I had bumped with her twice and that was when she was crying.

“What’s wrong fany?” She looked upset. As if she’s going to cry or something.

“Nothing oppa.”

“Don’t lie to me.”

“Mwo? A-aniyo i just…I’m not feeling well. That’s all.”

“You’re sick? Do you wanna go home?”

“No it’s okay, I’ll be fine.” She’s like faking a smile.

“Have you had a breakfast earlier?”

“No I forgot.”

“What? How come? Let’s go to the canteen. You need to eat.”

Tiffany’s POV

Why he was so concerned about me? He’s never like this before. Especially to me. And he seemed have a problem. Well, at least someone is care about me. I need to apologize to yoona. I don’t want her to misunderstand.


At the canteen

Yoona’s POV

What’s wrong with tiffany today? I know she’s in a bad mood but she never yell at me every time she has a problem. She will tell me.

“Yoong…yoong!”

“Eh? What?”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay oppa.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I think I need to see tiffany.” When I was about to stand up, tiffany came with siwon.

“Fany…”

“Yoona I’m sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m so sorry.” She hugged me and cried.

“Hey it’s okay. Don’t cry. If you want to talk about it, I’m here. Okay sssh it’s okay.”

“Maybe later.”

“Fine, it’s up to you.”

“What’s wrong with them?” Kyuhyun asked donghae.

“Why Tiffany is crying oppa?”

“I’ll tell you later sica.”

“Okay now let’s eat.”

“You need to eat fany.” Siwon told tiffany. Wow, he’s so concern to her.

“You look pale fany. Do you have a breakfast before?” She looks pale right now.

“No, I forgot.”

“What? How could you? Now you need to eat okay.”

“Do you know? My first subject was mathematics and the teacher, wohoooo you don’t wanna know.”

“Wae, is he ruthless?

“Well you can say he is...a tough Guy.”
“Really kyu oppa? I’m afraid he will teach in my class.”

“It’s okay seo, I know deep down inside he is a loveable person.”

“Wait…Where’s sooyoung?”

“Yeah, I haven’t seen her.”

“Oh, changmin went to our class to see his girlfriend.”

“Ah she’s with Changmin sunbae.”

After 15 minutes, the break is over.

“Let’s go to our class guys, break time is over.”

“See you after school fany.”

“Bye yoong.”


At X-7 class

Author’s POV

“So everyone I’d like you to find your partner for this assignment. I want you to discuss about a country, the history, culture, foods, everything about it. And I’ll give you a week for this assignment. You have to presented in front of the class on our next meeting. Any question?

“No mam!”

(Bell ringing) “Well okay class is over, you can go home now.”

“Yoona! Be my partner okay!”

“Well yul…”

“Mwo? Ya yuri! She’s with me! Right yoong?”

“Ummm…”

“Yoong? You’re obviously my partner!”

“Well…”

“Arraso, you can be with donghae yoong, I’ll ask siwon to be my partner.”

“Is it okay? Thank you yul!”

“C’mon yoong let’s go home!”

“Siwon!” Yuri approached siwon who’s walking.

“Mwo?”

“Be my partner okay? Yoona is already with donghae.”

“Sure.”

“Really? Thank you!!”

“Hey guys!!”

“Yo eunhyuk!”

“Huaaa chemistry is harder than I thought.”

“Oppa fighting!”

“Hey let’s go somewhere to eat.”

“Yes, great idea! C’mon. I’m hungry!”

“Of course shindong.”

“Wae? Have a problem with that heechul?”

“Nothing. Relax dude. I was kidding.”

“I can’t, I have something to do.”

“Waeyo oppa?”

“Let’s go, I want to take you to a place.”

“Where?”

“Secret…”

“Aish you lovey dovey couple. Just do your thing okay. Have fun! Let’s go guys.”

“Bye yoong. Have fun!”

“You too soo.”

“Oppa, where are we going actually?”

Donghae’s POV

I wanna take her to my favorite place today. I want to be alone with her because I miss her so much. A month without her is like a month without water. Right? Just imagine it.

“Oppa, where are we going actually?”

“You’ll know soon. Now hold on tight.” I grabbed her hands and put them around me.

Siwon’s POV

“I also can’t join you guys. I’m tired.”

“Mwo?! Ya siwon!”

“Oppa, it’s okay, he’s tired. Well, maybe next time okay?”

“Fany! There you are. We’re going to eat together. Would you like to join?”

“Nde? Umm…I’d love to soo but I can’t. I’m not feeling well. I need to rest.” I can see fany’s face is so pale. It’s like she’s going to pass out.

“Unnie, you look so pale. Get well soon okay. Don’t think too much.”

“Alright seo. Thanks and sorry guys.”

“who is going to pick you up fany?”

“Well my driver will be here soon. I guess I have to wait. You guys go ahead.”

“I'll drive you to your house.” There’s no way I let her stay here waiting for her driver.

“Nde? It’s okay oppa, I can wait.”

“No way. You’re sick now and weak. Just go home with me okay?”

“Well…if it's okay for you.”

“Sure. Okay guys, we go first.”

“Alright, bye.”


Critics allowed! Thank you :)