Prom

First Love

“I’m serious. I don’t know when I started to like you, but every time I see you, I know I like you…so much. I know we always fight and screaming to each other but for me it’s a fun thing.”


Yoona’s POV

Finally. The day has arrived. PROM!

Now, I’m preparing myself for tonight. I have to look beautiful tonight. I want to impress donghae. What did I just say? Anyway, yesterday I went to tiffany’s mom boutique to find a dress. Tiffany said there are a lot of cute dress so she asked me to go there.

Yesterday at the boutique

I was so confused because I don’t know which dress should I wear to the prom. There are a lot of beautiful dress. I couldn’t choose one so I asked tiffany to do that for me. she picked a lot of dress for me and herself.

Finally a dress caught my eyes. A simple white dress on the corner. I immediately took the dress and went to the dressing room to try it.

“So what do you think fany?” I showed the dress that I’m wearing to her.

“You look so beautiful yoona. That dress is so fits in you. Take it!”

“Okay. I’ll take this one. How about you?”

“Well I already got one. Let me try it first and let me know what you think okay!”

5 minutes later...

What do you think yoona?” She was wearing a gorgeous black Flintstone dress.

“You look beautiful fany ah...” I smiled to her.

“Okay finally we have a dress yoong! Kajja, let’s go home.”


“Yoona! Yoona palli! Your friend’s already arrived to pick you up! Don’t keep him waiting.”

I can hear my mom’s voice telling me to go downstairs because my friend’s here. Wait, did she just said don’t keep HIM waiting? OhmyGod. Donghae’s here.

“Eotteohke? I’m not ready yet!” I mumbled. I panicked because I’m not ready yet.

“Yoona!”

“Nde omma, chakkamanyo!” I yelled at her. I better hurry up. I put on my shoes and took a breath for a second before going downstairs.

Donghae’s POV

I already arrived at yoona’s house. Her mom told me to wait because she hasn’t finished. Yoona hasn’t finished yet? Girls. They took hours to dress up. I mean yoona already look beautiful without any make up.

“Nde omma, chakkamanyo!” I heard she’s yelling from her room answering her mother. What a kid.

15 minutes later

“Eomma…” I could hear yoona’s voice and when I looked up she was standing on the stairs. Wow. She’s beautiful. I’m amazed. She looks absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t say a word. I stood up and smiled at her.

“Ommo! dangsin-eun neomu yeppeoyo yoong!” her mother was amazed too. “What do you think hae?” her mother asked me. What should I say? Should I be honest? Yes, of course donghae! Be a man!

“Neo-neomu ye-yeppeo yoong...” I finally say it.

Yoona’s POV

Oh my God I am so nervous to see him.

“okay yoona relax. Take a deep breath and just relax. Inhale and exhale…”  I tried to make myself calm and finally I went to the living room and I could see my mom and donghae were sitting waiting for me.

“Eomma...” I called my mom. I also don’t know why I call my mom.

“ommo! Dangsin-eun neomu yeppeoyo yoong!”  I smiled at her and then I took a glance to donghae and he was staring at me. I couldn’t read his face because his face was like blank all of a sudden. A bye the way he looks so handsome tonight in his tuxedo. Gosh…

“What do you think hae?” my mom just asked donghae. Mom don’t! Why did you do that?!

I could see donghae can’t answer her because he just silent. But suddenly “Neo-neomu ye-yeppeo yoong...”

Did he just say I’m beautiful? No way. Ohmyy donghae. I can’t hide my blushing cheek right now.

“Ommo, you’re blushing yoong. Uuu...” my mom’s teasing me.

“Anniyo eomma, it’s the makeup.”

“Okay now let’s took a picture! Where’s your dad? Yeobo! Illeowa!”

“nde! Mwo? Ommo, yahh yoona neomu yeppeo!”

“appa…” I smiled at him.

“Okay you two get closer now.” My dad commanded us to come closer. I walked nervously towards him. And he seems too.

Finally after dad took a picture of us we are prepared to go.

“Bye mom, dad.” We bid them goodbye.

“Bye! Take care!”

Donghae led me to his car. A driver opens the door for me and donghae.

“Gomawo...” I bowed to him and he smiled at me.

Mrs.Im’s  POV

“Aren’t they looking very compatible to each other yeobo?”

“Mwo? Well I need to know more about yoona’s boyfriend.”

“Aish! He’s not his boyfriend. I wish he is but he’s not. His father is the owner of their school and the biggest company in some countries. Do you know Lee Group? He’s totally rich. Can you imagine if one day yoona is getting married to him?”

“Yah! Im Yoon Hee they’re still young and you already talk about marriage? Let’s get inside!”

“Yeobo! Aish! I wish they’re meant to be. Yoona and donghae. Yes…” I couldn’t help but smile thinking about them.


Meanwhile in the car...

They’re both silent until...

Yoona’s POV

“You know, I still can’t believe you’re actually asked me out to the prom.” I finally speak out.

“Waeyo? You’re a lucky girl you know that?” he smirked at me

“Mwo? Aish, you’re so cocky. I mean…I thought you were ask-”

“Eun seo? No, I don’t ask her.”

“But i-i sa-saw you wi-with her and I thought you two are-”

“Dating?” how does he know what I’m going to say?

“Nde…” 

“Well, we’re not. I’m here with you now, you are my date not her. That day I was going to explain it to you but you’re already gone.” He looked at me and I look at him. Our eyes meet each other’s.

“Why do you want to explain it? I mean, it’s not like we’re dating or something.” I mumbled.

“Mwo?”

“Ani...hehe...aniyo.” I smiled

“aish, I hate people who mumble.” He has a weird problem about people.

“But, why do you ask me?” yeah why does he ask me?

“Well, maybe because there aren’t girls who are more beautiful than you.” Even though he talked in a low voice I still can hear him.

“Mwo?” I can’t believe this; did he just say I’m beautiful?

“Aniyo. Forget it.” I pouted because he didn’t answer my question.

Donghae’s POV

“You know, I still can’t believe you’re actually asked me out to the prom.” Finally one of us is talking.

“Waeyo? You’re a lucky girl you know that?” I try to break the ice.

“Mwo? Aish, you’re so cocky. I mean…I thought you were asking-” she’s going to talk about eun so now?

“Eun seo? No, I don’t ask her.”  I said coldly.

“But i-i sa-saw you wi-with her and I thought you two are-” I was right, she’s misunderstood.

“Dating?” what makes her think I’m dating eun so?

“Nde…” she looks unexcited

“Well, we’re not. I’m here with you now, you are my date not her. That day I was going to explain it to you but you’re already gone.”  What did I just say? Is it because I’m nervous right now? I look up to her and she was looking at me. We keep staring at each other’s eyes. Oh my God she looks so beautiful. Then she coughed and looks out to the window and mumbling something.

“Why do you want to explain it? I mean, it’s not like we’re dating or something.”

“Mwo?” I can’t hear her.

“Ani...hehe...aniyo.” she smiled awkwardly.

“Aish, I hate people who mumble.”

“But, why do you ask me anyway? I mean there are a lot of girls who is more beautiful than me.” Okay I don’t know how to answer that one. I don’t have the reasons either. I like her so why not?

“Well, maybe because there aren’t girls who are more beautiful than you.” I said it with a very low voice.

“mwo?”

“Aniyo. Forget it.”


Author’s POV

They finally arrived at school. The prom is held on the basketball court. Of course it’s indoor.

Donghae’s POV

“Okay we’re here. Kajja.” I go out of the car and when Mr. Kim, the driver wanted to open the door for yoona; I stopped him because I want to open the door for her by myself.

“Let me.” I said to Mr. Kim

“Sure young master.”

Yoona’s POV

He opened the door for me. How sweet. What happen with him? Well I don’t care. Donghae just opened a door for me!!

Then he offered his hand to me.

“What are you doing?” I asked him

“Aren’t we supposed to do this? I mean we’re couple.”

“Couple? What? There a lot of people here donghae.”

“So what? They also do that to their dates. C’mon we’re already late!”

“Aish, arraso!” i finally accept his hand and yes we do look like a couple now. But everybody started staring at us. I’m not comfortable with this situation.

“Hae, they’re looking at us.” I whispered to him.

“Just ignore them.” He looked so calm. How?

“I can’t! Your girl fans staring at me with their cold and deadly gaze!”

“Aish!”

Donghae’s POV

 “Hae, they’re looking at us.” She whispered to me.

“Just ignore them.” I try to look calm.

 “I can’t! Your girl fans staring at me with their cold and deadly gaze!” I can see yoona is uncomfortable with the whispering and stares. I hate those girls.

“Aish! Would you mind girls? My girlfriend here, she feels uncomfortable with you staring at her.”

Yoona’s POV

“Mwo? She’s his girlfriend?”

“How can?”

“Aniyo, donghae!”

Oh now they even talk louder and whisper a lot. And what the hell did he just say?! Girlfriend?! I’m his girlfriend?! Since when?! He’s talking nonsense.

“Yak! What did you say? Girlfriend?! Are you kidding me?!” I yelled at him.

“Mwo? I just saved you from those girls and you yelled at me? A simple thank you will be nice ms.Im.”

“Thank you? Ya lee donghae you-”

“Yoona!” someone just called me. I think I know who it is.

“Fany...” looks like she already accept taecyeon.

“wow, you look stunning! And you bring a date. Donghae? You’re with her?”

“yes.” He simply answered her question.

“How come you’re not telling me yoong?”

“Sorry...”

“Oh well let’s go inside.” She dragged me in.

“c’mon bro.” taecyeon seems close with donghae

“Yeah.”

“Wow, it’s so beautiful. Sooyoung and sunny are did a great job!”

They really did a great job. They’re like put a spell to this place and whoala it change into a beautiful ballroom. I’m impressed. They only need a week to decorate this place.

“It looks so romantic here.” I look around and I can see a lot of couples are dancing together. So romantic.

“Yeah it is. Oh yoong I gotta go okay. Have fun!” fany tapped my shoulder and walked away along with taecyeon.

Donghae’s POV

“Donghae! My bro!” I could hear eunhyuk called me.

“Who’s your date for tonight Mr. Lee?” Sungmin teased me.

“Oh I see you already asked yoona hyung.” Kyuhyun tapped my shoulder.

“Nde.”

“she’s so beautiful hae.”

“Yah! Stop staring at her!”

“Who did you just call beautiful?” Okay now yesung is in trouble.

“Ani, there is a-well-i-i” speechless huh? This couple is weird.

“We were talking about you, right yesung?” I try to save him

“Really?”

“Yes! Yes!”

“Okay then, let’s dance!” Yuri dragged yesung to the dance floor.

~Jang woo young-y lady~ (Dance song)

“Yah, hae have you decided to tell her about your feelings?”

“Yeah, but I’m kinda nervous hyuk. I mean what if she rejected me?”

“C’mon you aren’t Lee donghae that I know. What I know is that lee donghae always dare to do anything and don't think about its risk. Man up!”

“Okay, thanks by the way.”

“Sure. Now will you excuse me, I’m going to take my date into the dance floor.”

Yoona’s POV

“Hi there.”

“Oh hi sunny.”

“So what do you think about this place?”

“Totally amazing. You guys are so great.”

“Thank you yoona!” I do not know since when soo appeared.

“So yoona, who’s your date? From all the boys that already asked you, who’s the lucky one?”

“Well, donghae asked me out.”

“Mwo?! Jinjja?!”

“Nde.”

“Wow you’re lucky. A lot of girls must be jealous.”

“Yeah tell me about it.”

“Hey girls, may I interrupt?”

“Oppa!”

“Hyo do you wanna dance?”

“Sure. C’mon girls!”

“Sunny, do you want?”

“Sure oppa.”

“Hey seo, do you want to join them?”

“Nde oppa.”

I can’t believe this; they all enjoy their time with their dates, where the hell is donghae?! How dare he leave me here alone?

“Looks like someone doesn’t have a date.”

Great es are here.

“Let me tell you yoona, if you don’t have a date, you should be at home than here.”

“Whatever you say eun seo.” When I about to walk she hold my wrist.

“What did you just say? I’m not done with you yoona.”

“Well I’m done, so would you mind take your hands off of my hands.”

“Threaten me huh? You-“

“You heard her, take your hands off from her.”

“Donghae oppa…”

Donghae pulled my hand and bring me closer to him.

“Are you okay?”

“Nde.”

“Oppa, why do you defend her?”

“Is it wrong if I defend my girlfriend?” oh no, here we go again.

“M-mwo? Your girlfriend? She is your…GIRLFRIEND?!” I’m dead.

“Ne.”

“But how? I mean you and her-she doesn’t deserve you. I’m the one who deserve you oppa, not this. ” Okay now you across the limit.

“So what? Do you think you deserve him?”

“What?! Yoona!”

“Let’s get out of here.” Donghae dragged me out.

“oppa!” Eun seo called him but he doesn’t listen to her.

“Yah, where we going?” he didn’t answer me.


Donghae’s POV

She kept calling me and asking where we're going. But I didn’t respond her. I want to surprise her.

“Here we are.”

“Is this balcony?”

“Yes, my-“

“Your favorite place.”

“Yeah.”

“Why did you bring me here?”

“Well, we’re going to dance.”

“What? Here? It’s dark here.” I started to turn the lights on. I’ve prepared this a few days ago. Of course with the help of my friends.

“Not anymore.”

“Whoa, beautiful.”

“Yoona, do you want to dance with me?”

“Y-yes.”

Yoona’s POV

Why does he bring me here? Balcony? Really? I know this is his favorite place but we’re attending a prom not balcony party.

“Why did you bring me here?”

“Well, we’re going to dance.”

“What? Here? It’s dark here.” C’mon hae, dance? Here? Are you kidding me? It’s dark here!

“Not anymore.”

“Whoa, beautiful.” When he the lights I can see beautiful lights. Like a stars. This balcony surrounded by lights.

“Yoona, do you want to dance with me?”

 “Y-yes.” He brings me closer to him, he putted his right hand on my waist while the other hand holds my hand and I putted my left hand on his shoulder.

“Yoona, i have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Well, you know, it’s not an easy thing for me to say this.”

“Waeyo?” He just silent for minutes.

“Hae?”

“I like you yoona.” Okay He successfully made me stop breathing.

“M-mwo?” I look into his try to find a lie but I can’t find one.

“I’m serious. I don’t know when I started to like you, but every time I see you, I know I like you…so much. I know we always fight and screaming to each other but for me it’s a fun thing.”

I don’t know what to say at all. I’m speechless.

“I know it’s a sudden confession. I can’t accept if you don’t have the same feelings for me. I just relief I already told you. Yoona?”

“I like you too.”

Donghae’s POV

Finally I say it. I don’t know her feelings towards me but I just glad that I told everything to her. Now she just stood there and she looked shocked and confused. Oh no.

“I know it’s a sudden confession. I can accept if you don’t have the same feelings for me. I just relief I already told you. Yoona?”

“I like you too.”

Wait. Wait a second. She likes me? For real? She likes me back!

“Yoona…Are you-”

“I like you donghae. I like you too.” She smiled at me. Her smile, it's so beautiful.

“Well I guess it’s official right?”

“What?”

“You’re my girlfriend now and I’m your boyfriend.”

“You only confess not asking me to be your girlfriend.” She pouted.

“What is the different?”

“Of course it’s different! Confess means you don’t have any intension to ask me to be your girlfriend.”

“Arraso. Why do girls always make everything difficult?”

“Mwo?!”

“Aniyo, okay here we go again. Yoona, do you want to be my girlfriend?”

“No.”

“Mwo?! Yak! Im yoona!”

“Hahaaha I’m kidding. Look at your face hae! Hahaha!” How dare she laugh at me?

“Happy? Come here you!” I started to tickle her.

Yoona’s POV

“Stop it hae!”

This is totally my best night. Donghae just confessed to me, we danced under the moon light and surrounded by stars. Perfect night.

“Thank you yoona.”

“Mwo? Wae?”

“Thank you for accepted me.” He smiled at me. His smile is so sweet.

“Nde…”


Tiffany’s POV

“I need to go to the toilet taec oppa.”

“Okay.”

When I walk, suddenly I bumped into someone.

“joesonghabnida...”

“It’s okay.”

When I looked up it was siwon.

“Mianhe oppa.”

“Nde.” He walked away. Without a single word. I’m not surprised by his action actually. He always acts cold around people except his friends.

“Aish, geu salam!”

When I come back, I saw taecyeon oppa is flirting with uee. What? How dare him!

“Oppa…”

“Tiffany?” He looked shocked huh?

“What are you doing with her?”

“Let me explain.”

“Hey there tiffany. Looks like your date more into me than you.” She smirked.

“Mwo?! Yah you !”

“Fany what’s wrong?” suddenly my friends came and tried to calm myself.

“Fany ah calm down.” Hyoyeon rubbed my back.

“You! And you oppa! I don’t care about two of you. I shouldn’t accept you at the first place! I hate you!”

I started to run and I cried. I can’t hold my tears any longer.

“Fany! Tiffany!”

“Let her yuri. Give her some space. And you! How can you do that to a girl huh?!”

“Oppa enough. Let him.”

It’s supposed to be my best night. But what I get? It’s hurt.

“I hate you oppa! I hate you…” I cried in silent.

“Are you okay?”

Siwon’s POV

Finally I can get some peace out here. I just need time for myself. I don’t really like party.

“I hate you oppa! I hate you…”

Aish who is that? I could hear someone is crying and it’s getting louder. It sounds like a girl. So I approached her.

“Are you okay?” I asked her and stand next to her.

“Do I look okay?” She spoke while sobbing uncontrollably.

“I just ask you know.” Wait, I think I know who she is.

“Sorry…”

“Tiffany?” Yes she’s tiffany. But why does she cry?

“Siwon oppa?” Finally she looked at me. Her eyes are so red because crying.

“What happen?”

“The prom is what happens. It’s supposed to be my best night. I mean all girls want to have fun on their prom right? Especially with their date.” She smiled weakly.

“But me? I’m crying now while my friends are inside dancing with their dates. Girls don’t cry on the prom. They don’t.” She started to cry again.

I don’t know what to do so I just put my hands around her shoulder and put her head on my shoulder.

“Now calm yourself and tell me what happen. Do you mind?”

“Taec oppa...taec oppa, he flirted with uee.”

“Mwo?” How dare is he do that to a girl like tiffany.

“Oppa mianhe…I'm sorry if I made ​​you uncomfortable with me telling stories and crying.” She started lifting her head.

“No. You’re not. I’m okay with it. It’s okay, don’t think about him anymore okay? Stop crying you’ll ruin your make up.”

“Oppa…”

“I’m sorry of my attitude all this time to you. I was cold to you. I just don’t know how to act around people I don’t know especially girls.”

“It’s okay oppa.”

“Mianhe ne?” I smiled to her.

“Ne…” Her smile, I can say it’s beautiful. Especially her smiling eye.

Tiffany’s POV

I can’t believe this. What happen to siwon oppa? He finally wants to talk to me. I think tonight, it turns out to be my best night after all. With siwon oppa of course.


Author’s POV

“Alright everyone gather round please. I have some announcement!” Mrs. Lee said on the stage.

“Oh My God! This is it! They’re going to announce the Prom king and queen!”

“What is special about it?”

“Mwo?! What do you say oppa?”

“aniyo…I hope yuri will be the queen!! Yeah! Yuri yuri!”

“Aish oppa you embarrassed me!”

“Weird couple.”

“Mworago kyuhyun?!”

“Hehe ani hyung.”

“So I’m going to announce the Queen first. Prom queen of this year is...”

“Please be me...please be me!”

“Aish yuri wants the crown so bad.” Sooyoung said.

“Ne, I can tell.”

“Kwon Yuri! Chukkae! Give her applause. Yuri would you please come to the stage?”

“I won! Yes!”

“Now, Prom King of this year is…”

“Please be me...please be me.”

“I thought you’re not interest hyung.”

“Yes but if yuri is the queen then I should be her king right?”

“Whatever...” Eunhyuk said.

“Shim Changmin! Chukkae! Please come to the stage.”

“MWO?!” Yesung and sooyoung saying at the same time.

“I don’t know.” Changmin said to sooyoung.

“Aish!”

“Congratulation to both of you.”

“Okay now let’s get the party started!”

The DJ is playing 2PM-Hands up

“Aish how come changmin oppa be the king?”

“Yeah! It should be me!”

“It’s okay hyung. The important thing is we all having a great time right?”

“Bye the way where’s donghae?” Sungmin asked.

“Nde, yoona is missing too.”

“They both are enjoying their time hyo, so let them. I hope he managed to say it to yoona.”

“Say what?”

“Aniyo, it’s nothing.”

“Oppa malhaebwa.”

“Don’t tell me, is he confess to her?”

“well-“

“Finally! Aish donghae already long enough to hide it.”

“Hey guys.”

“Donghae! How’s it? Are you succeed?”

“Chukkae!”

“What are you talking about sunny?”

“Mwo? Yoona don’t you pretend. Donghae oppa already confess to you huh?”

“That’s-”

“True right? Jessica said.

“Yes it is.” Donghae finally say it.

“Congratulation you guys! Both of you are so cute. So compatible!”

“Nde unnie.”

“Gomawo seo. Bye the way where’s tiffany?”

“About that-”

“Hey guys.” Siwon and tiffany walking together approaching their friends.

“Fany! Are you okay?”

“I’m fine sica.”

“What happen to you? Do you just cry fany ah?”

“Aish If you let me before I’ll punch that jerk.”

“Calm down heechul.”

“What jerk? Where’s Taecyeon oppa fany?”

“It’s a long story yoong. I’ll tell you later.”

“Okay, but you’re okay right?”

“Yes.”

“Where have you been bro?”

“With her.”

“Whoa Siwon oppa with tiffany? What are you guys doing huh?” Sooyoung teased siwon and tiffany.

“Yah leave them will you!”

“Aish hyo is that wrong? I want to know.”

“So what’s new here?”

“Donghae and Yoona are officially a couple!”

“Yah would you mind not to scream next to my ear kyu!”

“Hehe sorry yuri...”

“Jinjja? Yoona chukkae! Wow...”

“Siwon is there anything you want to say? To the new couple.” Eunhyuk teased Donghae and yoona.

“Congrats dude.”

“Thanks.”

“For the boys you better take your girls to the dance floor because it’s time to slow things up.”

“It’s a slow dance. C’mon oppa let’s dance!” Yuri dragged yesung.

“You heard the DJ, C’mon hyo!”

“Sunny, do you?

“Sure sungmin oppa.”

“C’mon oppa!”

“Alright ice princess.”

“Mwo?!”

“Hehe aniyo.”

“Let’s go seo!”

“Eh? Nde...”

“Do you want to dance yoong? For the second time?” Donghae smiled at her

“Sure oppa.”

“Fany c’mon.”

“Aniya go ahead. I’ll be here.”

“Okay.”

“It’s not good for a girl sitting alone while her friends are dancing.”

“Huh? What do you mean oppa?”

“C’mon.”

“Ne?”

“Let’s dance. Everyone has their partner and my partner will be you I think.”

“Oppa...Are you okay with it?”

“Why not? But for the record, I’m not a best dancer.”

“Haha relax oppa, me too.”

So everyone finally has the time of their life. The prom is filled with love, laughter, tears, betrayal, but still LOVE.

“I still can’t believe changmin is the king and you’re the queen.”

“C’mon yesung oppa, are you mad? You always be the king in my heart.”

“You look so beautiful tonight sunny.”

“Thanks oppa.”

“Great performance you did earlier.”

“Really? So it means that I’m the best dancer than you are right?”

“Well...”

“Oppa...”

“Of course hyo.”

“Ouch!”

“Sorry seo, I’m not a best dancer.”

“It’s okay oppa.”

“You did a great job tonight as the manager of this prom soo.”

“I can’t do it without my friends I think.”

“Thank you for tonight yoong.”

“Wae?”

“Thank you for accepting me.”

“Aish, you already say it oppa.”

“Wae? I can’t say it again? Over and over?”

“Whatever you say oppa.”

“I love you.”

“Mwo?”

“Saranghamnida yoong.”

“Oppa…nado.”  


I'm really sorry for the late update. And i'm really sorry if you don't like the story. Just let me know if you don't okay? I'm trying my best for this tory. Thankyou :)