Past

First Love

This is going to sound crazy, but... from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you..


STUDENTS CAMP at JAKARTA PRESIDENT INTERNATIONAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 

Yoona's POV

“All right everyone you have to blindfold yourself with your scarf that you already brought. Remember it has to be tight so you can’t see anything.” Mrs. Lee commanded the 6th grade students.

“We’re finished mam!” the 6th grade students screamed at her

“arraso, now make a line and hold the shoulder of your friend infront of you. Don’t release it and don’t run too fast so the friend on your back didn’t loss you. “ mrs.lee warned us once again.

“alright,alright. Aish.. just start already. “ I heard someone was mumbling and it was a guy voice. I couldn’t see because I already blindfolded. I can make sure that he doesn’t really enjoying this game.

Suddenly my teacher put my hands on his shoulder. The teachers told us to start walking. The guy infront of me suddenly moving. I wasn’t ready yet so my grip regardless from his shoulder.

“yah! Wait for me will you!.” I screamed at him.

“c’mon you’re so slack like a cow.” He mocked me. He just mocked me.

“mwoh?! Ya! How can I know you already walking!” I’m so pissed. Finally he walking backwards towards me and said, “c’mon hold my shoulder.”

I didn’t know why but my heart beats so fast than usuall. The beats getting harder as I putted my hand on his shoulder. Finally we were walking, I don’t know where. And couple times I pulled his scarf because we didn’t walk in the same rhythm. 1 or 2 times he’s fine with it but for the 3rd time he yelled at me, “yah! Can you not pull my blindfold?!” alright he’s angry now. “mianhe.” That’s all I could say.

Finally The teachers told us to stop because we already reached the last track or the finish line. Suddenly one of my teacher held my hand and I could feel something cold and soft in my hands. It was some kind of liquid. Then I could feel a soft skin. I knew that I just touched someone’s face but I don’t know who.

Then when the teacher told us to open our blindfold, some of the students were screaming I don’t know why I mean we were still at school. But then when I looked to their faces, there are many black scratch and powder I guessed. Oh that’s why when we were walking I felt someone touch my face and it with something cold. I bet the teacher did that to us.

The boy infront of me finally opened his blindfold. I was so curious. Okay a little bit. But seriously he sounded like a jerk. He talks a lot while we were walking. He complained a lot.

And when I saw him, for the second time my heart beats so faaaastt. I couldn’t control it and I could feel my cheeks were burn. Thank God it was night. He’s so cute. He’s so my type. I could make sure I looked like an idiot right now. . I just stared at him.

Suddenly he said something that made me back to reality, “gosh, I’m gonna wash my face. Yah you!”

He walked near me. So closed I could feel his breath. “m-mwo?” I suttered. I don’t know why I felt so nervous. I never feel this feeling before towards guy.

“Thanks for the powder.” He smirked at me. I just blinked my eyes for a couple times until he left.

Then suddenly my friend Tiffany showed up on my face and I was shocked.

“yoona! Look what they’ve done to my face! Ohmy my face is dirty!” she talked in english which makes her sounded like a spoiled brat too, although her English is so good because she had lived about 5 years in the U.S.

Okay maybe she’s my bestfriend but I can tell that she is so spoiled. I can’t stand with her. But I love her.

“relax fany ah, it just a powder.” I calmed her down

“just a powder? Is there a black powder?” She pointed at her black scratch

“oh, that’s a dust.” I said calmly

“WHAT?! OH MY OH MY I better wash my face! C’mon yoona!” She dragged me to the toilet

When  we were walking, I bumped into a guy and I almost fall if tiffany didn’t grab my hand.

“yah! Look where you goin!” He yelled at me but suddenly said, “oh you again.” His face didn’t seems like it.

“you?! Yah! My head’s hurt because of you!” I yelled back.

When I looked at tiffany she’s just stand there and froze. She seemed shocked or I don’t know.

“I don’t care okay?” he said it so calm. He didn’t want me to blame him. What a jerk. Then he just walked away from us.

“What’s his problem exactly?!” he ‘s cute I admit it but his attitude..not so much.

“Do you know who is he?” tiffany finally talked

“nugu?” I asked her

“He is the son of the owner of this school yoong. His name is Lee Donghae.”

Lee Donghae huh? “oh that’s why he acted like a jerk.” I mumbled

“what did you say?” Tiffany hit my shoulder.

“aniyo. Let’s wash our face okay. My face started to feel uncomfortable.” I tried avoid her question earlier.

“okay. Kajja. Oh yoong did you see the guy next to Donghae?”

There was another guy next to donghae? I didn’t notice at all. I was so busy yelled at him and stared at his cute face. What did I just say?

“guy? Aniyo. Wae?”

“He’s cute too you know. As I remembered his dad is the pilar of this school too. His name is..Choi siwan? Choi soowon? AH! Choi Siwon!” She said happily. “I think I like him yoong. It’s love at first sight.” she folded her fingers like she is going to pray and smiling like an idiot.

“uuuu uri tiffany is in love huh?” I . And she hitted my back. “stop It yoong! I can see you like donghae too right yoong?” now she teased me back. What’s wrong with this girl.

“a-aniyo, what makes you think I like him?”

“The way you stared him yoong. It’s love stareee…” She’s annoying right now.

“stop it fany ah. He just  a spoiled brat and that’s it.” I insisted.

“okay, the why you blushing yoong? Your face look like tomato right now. Hahahaha!” She laughed at me. Gosh I embarrassed.

“no no no! fany enough. Let’s go.” I pushed her into the toilet.

When I washed my face, I suddenly remembered when I was touching his face. It was so soft. I didn’t realize I was smiling now like an idiot.

And maybe he’s my love at the first sight. And so are tiffany I guess with that choi siwon guy.

Lee Donghae is my first love. That spoiled brat is my first love..

This is going to sound crazy, but... from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.
Yes I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.. 


Imagine they all study in Jakarta International School. i don't know if it exists, just use your imagination. And this school is consists of kindergarden school, elemntary school, junior high school, and high school. They all still in elementary school guys. still kid :D So for a several chapters ahead it will be takin location in Jkarta, indonesia! yay! 

so this is the first chapter! for this chapter you can listen to Utada hikaru first love piano ver please keep supporting me. i'm sorry if the story bored you. just tell me if it does. i'm sorry if there's a lot of mistake. i'm new so yeah hehe. I'll post the second part as soon as possibe :) don't forget give your comment. i need your feedback 'kay? if you have any question just comment :) thanks!