Junior High School

First Love

We always fight but at the end of the day I can’t be mad at him, I can’t hate him for too long. I just can’t. See him smiling it just brings me back to the first time I saw his eyes, face, smile, everything. 


Yoona’s POV

I never expected to be in the same class with him for 3 years in Junior High School. I’m happy. Yes I do like it but he never sees me as his admirer. I know I rarely show or even talk about it. But does he realize every little things, little affections that I already gave him? I’ve tried many times to give him signals. But none of them are work.

I just wait for His time and hey, if we are meant to be, destiny will unite us. That’s my theory.

So this is my last year in Junior High School. I’m not worry if I will apart from him, because that thing will never happen. He definitely continues his High School in this school. His school. Well, technically his father’s school. But still..

Tiffany, well now she’s making her move to that tall and handsome guy, Choi Siwon. I don’t think fany has to work hard and play hard to catch siwon’s attention because their family already knew each other. I admit he’s cute too. No wonder a lot of girls adore him. He’s the president in our class for 3 years in a row! Yeah he’s cool. But I think he’s not interest in girls. Maybe he’s gay? That’s my first thought of him. I swear he’s so different from his best buddy Donghae. Donghae had been dating with tons of girls but it didn’t last forever. He always plays girl’s heart. It annoys me.  A lot.


So there will be a graduation party that my school will hold.  The party will be held a week from now. We have to prepare everything for the party especially the prom. Yes that’s every girl’s dream. I always enjoy my time see a bunch of guy asking their girls to be their date for the prom. It sweet. Some of the girls accept it but some of them don’t. And there are girls too, try to ask their boyfriends or crush because they don’t want to wait any longer.

For example what happen to my friends, first there are Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is the youngest among SUPER JUNIOR, His group which donghae is one of the members. But he dares to ask seohyun, the girl that he likes from the first time they met. He is in the same class with seohyun and i. While his hyungs don’t have any guts to ask their girlfriends or crush.

Author's POV

Kyuhyun : “hey seo..” he approached seohyun who’s reading in the library

Seohyun : “oh, oppa wae? “

Kyuhyun : “aniyo, do I disturb you?”

Seohyun : “no. not at all. What is it oppa?”

Kyuhyun : “ah..d-do you know about t-the prom?”  He shuttered.

Seohyun : “yes I do. Why do you ask?”

Kyuhyun : “I don’t know,ummm….i-i-jus- I just wondering maybe we could come together to the prom.” He said too fast because he is nervous and then he covers his ears with his palms because he’s afraid of what seohyun will answer.

Seohyun : “nde? W-well I’d love to oppa.” She said with smiling

Kyuhyun : “What? C’mon seo you have to give me a chance because, see I really like you since the first time I know you and you’re the most kindhearted girl I ever know and- “ he stop when he realized what seohyun had just said. “Did you just said yes?” he asked to make sure

Seohyun : “nde oppa. I am..But wait did you just said you like me since the first time that we met?”

Kyuhyun a little bit nervous but he’s managing to say, “y-yes seo.”

Seohyun : “Well I like you too oppa. I think you’re really sweet.” She’s blushing.

Kyuhyun hold both seohyun’s hands and said, “thank you for giving me a chance.” 


Dance hall

(Playing SNSD-Mr. Taxi)

Hyoyeon moves her body into the rhythm. She has been practicing for her group’s performance next week. She just keeps moving without feeling tired. She even didn’t realize that someone was watching her movement for an hour.

Eunhyuk : “Aren’t you feeling tired hyo?” He approached her

Hyoyeon : “Yak! You scared me!”

Eunhyuk : “You’re too serious hyo. You still have one more week to practice. You had practiced really hard. It’s time for you to take a rest for a while.”

Hyoyeon: “Maybe later oppa. I want to practice one more time. Bye the way, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with donghae and the others?”

Eunhyuk : "About that, I came here to ask you about the prom. You will be my date right hyo?”

Hyoyeon : “What makes you think I will be your date to the prom oppa?” she tries to walk away from him but eunhyuk hold her hand and pull her close to him.

Eunhyuk : “Because you are my girlfriend hyo..” he said with a husky voice. “so..What did you say? I’ll pick you up at 7?”

Hyoyeon : “Sure oppa..”  She’s smiling

Eunhyuk : “Maybe this is too early but..” he changes the song and then dance with her (Donghae ft Eunhyuk-I wanna love you) 


Lunch time at canteen

Yoona's POV

The canteen is so crowded just as usual. My girls and I were having lunch when Donghae and his friends approached us. I saw yesung brought a flower. I think he’s going to ask yuri as his date to the prom.

Yesung : “Yuri..Can I talk to you?”  His voice is barely heard by us.

Yuri doesn’t seems respond him. Maybe she couldn’t hear that he call her name.

Yesung : “Yuri, can I talk to you for a sec?”

Yuri : “Oh hi there oppa. I can’t hear because it’s too loud in here. Are you already having your lunch?”

Yesung : “Yes i had my lunch earlier but yuri that’s not the reason why I came here.”

He trying to get her attention but yuri seems not responding him. I pity him. Then I took a glance at Donghae and to my surprise he is looking at me. I try to get his attention to help Yesung. Donghae seems understand then he yelled, “yo my friend has something to say, can you guys be quiet?” but still the canteen is just too crowded. Then all of the sudden..”YO!! My friend has something to say here, can you please be quiet?!” Then just a second canteen is become so quiet. They all scared to him.

“thank you.” Donghae said. I amazed with his action.

Donghae : “okay man go ahead. Ask her.” He whispered something to Yesung but I can hear what he just said because canteen is so quiet.

Yesung : “okay..umm…Kwon Yuri, Will you please be my date to the prom?”

Yuri just stares at him for about 5 seconds then look at us. She stood up and said,

Yuri : “Of course oppa! Yes!” she ran to him and hugged him. All the students were clapping their hands because of the sweet action made by yesung.

Yesung : “Thanks yuri..”


School Garden

Author's POV

The girl is busy listening to the music through her iPod. She closed her eyes and smiling feeling the song. The guy just stare at her admire her beauty. Then he approaches her from the back and closes her eyes which made her shock.

Sunny : “yak! Nuguya?” she touch his hand try to guess it

Sungmin : “guess who?” he has a unique cute voice so sunny will know him for sure

Sunny : “sungmin oppa..” her sweet voice made him love her even more

Sungmin : “haha you’re a good guesser huh? What are you listening to?”

Sunny : “ J – Kiss me..I love this song.” She smiled

Sungmin : “really? I love that song too. Ah, sunny I brought your favorite chocolate.” He handed her a heart-shaped chocolate.

Sunny : “oppa how do you know this is my favorite chocolate?” she round her eyes

Sungmin : “I know everything about you sunny.” His sweet smile made her blushing

Sunny : “anyway, what are you doing here oppa?”

Sungmin : “No reason..”

Sunny : “oh oppa I wanna ask your opinion.” She sounded excited

Sungmin : “about what?”

Sunny : ”the prom. What would be the perfect concept for the prom?”

Sungmin: “hmm..I don’t know you girls are expert about things like this right?”

Sunny : “yes but I kinda ran out of ideas.” She pouted. She shows her aegyo side

Sungmin : “haha I don’t know. Fairytale? Royal stuff? Like princess and prince?”

Sunny : “that’s boring oppa. Ah! How about “night at the clouds?”

Sungmin : “and you said you ran out of ideas..” he smiled

Sunny : “haha I don’t know oppa I think it will be romantic. Boys and girls are dancing to each other surrounded by clouds and stars. So romantic..” she smiling while imagining the prom. He stared at her amaze once again.

Sungmin : “you’re so pretty..”

Sunny : “nde? Umm haha..” She’s nervous. “So I think I will tell sooyoung about this and the dress code will be black and white, or maybe colorful? No no its cloud so it’s better if we wear white dress and the guys is- “

Sungmin : “will you be my date to the prom sunny?”

Sunny : “nde? Oppa..” she stared at him and then smile

Sungmin : “so? Do you?”

Sunny : “y-yes I do oppa.”

Sungmin : “perfect. Just like you.” He smiled and holds her hands 


Yoona's POV

School already ended. Since everybody is busy preparing for the prom and their boyfriends and dates, I decided to visit my friend sooyoung who happen to be the chairman for the party. sunny and her are the people who set the prom.

“hi there girls!” I hug their shoulder from behind.

“yak yoona! You surprised me!” sooyoung yelled

“Mianhe soo hehe. What are you girls doing?”

“We preparing for the prom and we decided that the theme for the prom is…NIGHT AT THE CLOUDS!” she sounded so excited

“That sounds romantic soo. Whose idea is that?” I asked

“Me!” sunny look at me. “Whoa genius!” I praise her

“Yoona! Guess what just happen to me!”

“What is it?” I bet its good stuff. “Changmin oppa just asked me out to the prom!”

“Whoa, he’s our senior and he asked you out? Lucky you soo. Chukkae Uri soo! And now how about uri sunny?” I look to sunny’s direction

“umm..sungmin oppa also asked me out and he even gave me my favorite chocolate but I just took a bite and the rest of them..” she turned to sooyoung with evil gaze

“haha mianhe sunny ah, you know I like chocolate too.” She’s making peace sign with her fingers

I'm happy for both of them. Why didn’t I get a date for the prom until now? Well actually there are several guys already asked me out but I turned them down. I just don’t like them. I want this prom could be something that I could remember forever. My first prom with my first love. Isn’t that great?

I scanned the room and I think sooyoung and sunny already did their best even though the decoration is unfinished. Suddenly I saw a figure that I’ve been looking for. Donghae. He’s here with his friends and he is looking at me. He is looking at me? For the second time today. After what happen at the canteen? But he immediately looked away. What’s wrong with him? It’s like he doesn’t even want to see me. I sighed and decided to leave the room. 

 

Donghae’s POV

She’s here. She’s visiting her friends. Oh my god she’s beautiful. Her smile and laugh is like a poison to me. I don’t know since when I feel this weird feeling. Every time I see her, my heart beats faster, I get nervous, but when I didn’t see her, I just want to meet her. To sees her smile. I crave for her smile.

I’ve been staring at her admiring her beauty when suddenly she looks into my direction. Our eyes met and we just stay look at each other’s eyes for about 5 seconds and I looked away. If I didn’t maybe she will think that I’m crazy for staring at her.

When I look into her again, she already walked away from the room. Maybe she thinks I don’t want to see her in this room. Oh no. I don’t want her to misunderstand by my weird action. I want to take her to the prom but I don’t have any guts to ask her. Then I decided to follow her. I started to run.

She went to the class. I keep following her when suddenly...

“Hi oppa!” eun soo surprised me

“Mwo?” I asked her coldly

“Aniyo, just wondering if you already have a date to the prom?”

“Not your business I think.”  I’m still act cold to her so she can leave me alone.

“Well do you want to be my date oppa?” she suddenly leaned towards me. So close. I can see through the corner of my eyes that someone staring at us. She’s shocked I guess. And when I see who the girl is, to my surprise its yoona. I suddenly push eun soo from me and look at her. “yoona.” That’s all I could say.

“Sorry for interrupting. Excuse me.” She ran away from us. I try to catch her.

“Oppa where are you going? You haven’t given me an answer!” she holds my arm.

“No. the answer is no eun soo. Now can you get your hands off me?” then I started to search for yoona

“Oppa!” she screamed. I don’t care to her at all. Now yoona will think that something is going on between eun soo and i.

I search everywhere but I think she already left. I’m pissed. I decided to go home.

 

Yoona’s POV

I can’t stand looking at them so I just walk away and I cried. Di I just cry? Yes I can feel my face is wet. It just hurt to see donghae with someone else. Maybe that’s what they called jealousy.

I sat on my bed and hugged my knees. Cry. That’s what I am doing now.

I try to erase my feeling towards him but I can’t. I can’t be mad at him; I can’t hate him for too long. I just can’t. See him smiling it just brings me back to the first time I saw his eyes, face, smile, everything. 


The second chapter is here. i'm sorry if its too long, or too bored. The part when the guys ask the girls you can listen to Girls Generation's Romantic st (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJI4wc3NPU) so you can get the feeling. Thank you guys :) 

give me some comment please so i can know whether you like it or not :)