Tackle for the Target

Deceptive Empathy -DISCONTINUED-

I took off from home earlier than usual to get some peace. I actually recently found some of my old music so I’ve been listening to them more these days. My rock music is relieving. Now that I think about it, my rock generation was before I started tagging along those three underground junkies. When I got along with the three I was brought into hip hop and rap, and then when I left I went to pop. I smiled to myself, feeling more at home and comfortable than usual. Bobbing my head to the rhythm, while making my way up the stairs, I stopped my music and changed to watching. Ah~ My weekly anime; KNB. 

‘REBOUND!’ the two coaches from Shuutoku and Seirin yelled with all their might. Kagami manages to get the ball in his hand despite the two members from Shuutoku closely below him. But, Midorima jumps up to the same level and holds the ball on the opposite side. Both Kagami and Midorima pushing towards each other. My head goes blank with tension and the gradually growing white screen blinds me. ‘NO!’ I shout out, throwing my hand in the air and dropping my phone on the table in the way. I heard a small but audible gasp from behind me. I turned and came face to face with Taekwoon looking shocked which left me dumbfounded. An expression! A proper expression! ‘Kkamjjakah.’ He held his chest. ‘S-Sorry.’ I reached out my hand slightly to him looking like I’m scared he’ll break. His eyes slowly ran out of expressions and he came back to his neutral face: that glare or stare. ‘What’s that?’ Oh! A conversation opening… But, I don’t know him well to know how to properly respond to him.

So, I slid my phone to the edge of the table nearest him. He nodded and like last time, started watching the same thing. Me and Taekwoon sat there not taking notice of our surroundings. ‘얼레 리꼴 레디, 얼레얼레 리꼴 레디(eolle rikkol redi, eolle eolle rikkol redi)’ My ears shot up with full attention towards the hall. No way. I noticed Taekwoon’s attention turned towards me, as well as the whole class. He then followed my eyes to the door leading to the hall. ‘Baby! We’re here!!’ Three boys slid in the classroom with a grand entrance. ‘FAMILY REUNION!’ They ran to me in full speed and I stood there unable to move. All four of us crashed into the floor. They sandwiched me: squishing me and protected me on the way to the floor. So much legs tangled, cheeks rubbing, and arms flying. I was slowly crawling out of the torture crowd made by the 3 (they were still preoccupied with the hugs and cheek pinching), when I realized that my leg was stuck in the middle of a knot of two more other legs that did not belong to me. Well, obviously they didn’t belong to me. I reached out to the nearest someone, which was no one but the table and chair in front of mine. I was expecting this. This was the reason why I left home early.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry i was away for quite a while. I finished exams about 2 weeks ago, but i've been busy cause my sister and I are planning to go to Japan early next year. We've been booking out hotels and I've been planning with some of my friends in Japan^^ 

I'm recently into Kuroko no Basuke (KNB), Diabolik Lovers and Kyoukai no Kanata (KNK) so you migt see some of these here... I do base my chapters on myself sometimes... I wanna make it a little more realistic rather than a normal typical fanfic.

I'm planning on going to Gazette's Magnificent Malformed Box Final when I get there~ well, if there's still tickets~ all tickets are $75. that means that its kinda like first come first serve right? I wanna be on the arena cause... not on the upper seats.

And~ guysss~~~~ VIXX first win!! did you all eat chicken???? I ate chicken two days in a row lolololol. Roast and fried~ 7th VIXX didnt win... but we have 8th for votes too~ I feel like I want to give them a triple crown...

Anyway comment and subcribe please~~ 

P.S. Tumblr anyone? 152alicelama here....