Christmas Fiona

Deceptive Empathy -DISCONTINUED-

A/N: Sorry guys i took so long.... My laptop crashed on me and the chapter didnt autosave... I'm really sorry... Its a late Christmas for this fic. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Christmas Eve, I stayed home and planned to have some quality time with my family. Everyone was running around the house getting everything ready for the night; my sisters were in the kitchen cooking a dish each, my parents were setting the table up and checking on the girls in the kitchen, while I was upstairs wrapping some presents that were just bought in the afternoon. ‘Make us free na splash! Kasa neta *clapclap* hikari no kontrasuto abite *clapclap*Feel so free na kyou tobi komu *clapclap* ore tachi no brand new blue, yeh *clapclap*’ I sang to that anime OST and finished up the last gift, when I heard clapping and partying sounds behind me. My face fell while I turned around, ‘Why are you guys here?’ I’m guessing everyone know already right? I grabbed all the presents in my arms and swiftly made my way past them and down the stairs. The three helped me put each present down on the foot of the Christmas tree carefully and started to explain. ‘Bin~ You know we don’t have anyone else but you and your family for Christmas.’ they started their suave talk with me and I rolled my eyes at them. ‘Bin.’ Zico started his whining as well, which he knows I can’t resist. Then the Mino radiating with his fail aegyo clung on to me, I stared at him with disgust and affection, if that’s even possible. I shook all of them away and turned the other way, heading to the kitchen singing another random anime OST. They cheered quietly to themselves knowing that I was letting them off the hook already. ‘Her parents let us in anyway, so we would have stayed either way!’ They stiffen up with what came from Mino’s mouth and sensed me paying full attention to them, which made them run to another room. ‘They’re so cheeky.’ I sighed and felt a heavy had on my shoulder. I looked up to see my dad smiling, ‘Just let them. They came here for you anyway.’ He took off to the living room to join my mom on the couch.

The dinner table was full of laughter and storied from the past. Everyone was looking back to the year that just flew past us in a jiff. This year, I met Taekwoon properly and his friends, making my life easier at school with people as company. Well, actual decent company, since I never did count Ryumin as ‘decent company’. Then in the middle of the year, the trio popped their heads in my life again and slipped themselves through the cracks without me noticing at first. Okay. They managed to haunt me down and stalk me until school… scratch until school, until home. A hand waved a little too close to my face when I came back from my trance. ‘Did you reach Antarctica, oh Lady Fiona?’ I didn’t notice Zico change to his overly mischievous side. I sent him my glares for calling me that name. ‘Don’t worry. You’re the human Fiona. You know the pretty one~’ I slid my gaze back to the small amount of food on my plate. I felt Zico and Dad stand up, as they were finished with their dinner. ‘Just sometimes you turn into the ogre Fiona. Like now.’ He ran past the kitchen door before my dad could get through. Probably to ensure his life. After everyone finished their dinner and finished cleaning up also, the boys started to bid goodbye for now. Though the three were pretty wild and childish at heart, they were pretty much very responsible. ‘We should get going. It’s getting late and we still have some things to settle.’ Hae said with a smile while the other two wrapped up for the cold weather outside. ‘We’re going now!’ and with that the three started their hike home. When the door front door closed I immediately remembered their presents. ‘Oh ! The gifts!’ I ran to my room and took the biggest box in the pile. Unusually, feeling more panicky than usual, my gestures became clumsy; almost tripping on the last step of the stairs, putting my shoes on the wrong way, and slipping on the icy pavement that led out of our small front garden. But, even with the unlucky things that happen due to my unexpected absentmindedness, I managed to catch up to the small group of shiny black windbreaker coats.

Then for my grand entrance into their range of sight, the last fall of the ogre Fiona Le Hwangbin. Well it ended with a big crash that sounded like an slap cause of the ice on the asphalt. The three dashed to my side, even though I didn’t make a sound (except for the loud meets ground crash). ‘Bin! Are you alright?’ I looked up to see Zico pushing through the middle of Hae and Mino. I nodded and lifted the box closer to them. ‘I forgot to give you guys your Christmas presents.’  A round of chuckles smoothly flowed out of them; Hae ruffling my hair, Mino clutching onto his stomach and Zico warmly looking at me. I shortly joined them and cupped their cheeks, then one by one gave them a small sisterly kiss on their foreheads. We all gave each other warm glances and as if on cue, giving a group hug. They each took off a piece for their warm winter protections (according to them, they are winter armour) and provided me with temperateness. ‘Christmas mittens!’ Mino exclaimed with his cheerful voice. ‘Muffler.’ Zico let another short chuckle. ‘And… a beanie.’ Hae softly said while arranging my fringe to stay in place prettily. ‘Don’t think we forgot about our’s.’ I smiled and tackled them to the ground, holding onto them tightly. ‘Thanks guys! They’re very warm!’ I crawled back to my place and handed them their box. ‘Bin, we can’t go with you tomorrow.’ They stared at me worried before continuing, ‘We asked Wonshik to get you.’ They turned from worried to sorry. I didn’t know why they couldn’t come but, at that time it felt like I didn’t need to know at all. I just nodded at them and giving them my best assuring face. ‘It’s fine. Don’t worry.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You guys for reading my fic^^

please subscribe and comment~

Its really sad not seeing much comments >.>

ROFL anyway I watched Hobbit today~ It was great! Some awkward parts here and there but over all.. it was great!

Legolas was an though... I dont like his role in this movie..