What The Flying Fuq (WTFF)

Deceptive Empathy -DISCONTINUED-

Wondering through the hallways with the three and oblivious of the things going around the school, I bump into Taekwoon and his friends. ‘Noona!’ Jaehwan waved his arms around without any care. I chuckled at his childish silliness and waved back which was misunderstood. Mino took a step in front of me. I felt confused for some seconds, not being able to catch on his thoughts, but managed when I spotted Jaehwan looking taken back. I slapped Mino’s head and walk off to the group of 6. ‘Noona, who are those two with Zico hyung? They seem…’ he looked at me with a somewhat worried face and pretended to punch someone. ‘They look like this.’ I really can’t help myself in front of this boy. I laughed inwardly and felt an urge to pinch his cheeks or ruffle his hair softly. Shaking my head, I began to explain my relations with the ‘strong impression two guys’ (according to Hyuk). They all nodded and I earned some ohhs and ahhs and hmmms

I was alerted by a hand that came near and that I manage to ‘dodge’ and was about to grab it when I saw it land on Jaehwan’s head with a soft sink into the younger boy’s hair. ‘Sorry about that kid. Just a little protective over our little Fiona here.’ I scoffed at Mino’s name for me and poked his side, earning a flinch and a round of his giant thunderstorm laughing. I smiled at the others, then Hanhae’s phone rang loudly with the rap piece by the other two. All four of us automatically started jamming to the song, rapping all together and slightly dancing to the beat. Whispers rose from the sides of the hallway but we didn’t mind them. Just like the old days. The four of us was then struck by awe when we saw Taekwoon’s friends joining us and him watching over them without any look of disgust or any of those whats-wrong-with-them/why-am-i-acquainted-with-them looks. His eyes were just overflowing of warmth, belonging, amusement and a hint of embarrassment.  At that moment I felt that everyone will get along just fine.

In class though; snores, loud whispers and chuckling filled by sides, making it hard for me to concentrate. Just when I was about to snap it at the three, the teacher bet me to it. ‘You three! Aren’t you guys every going to shut up!?’ The teacher looked at the loud H&M with a dumbfounded face slapped on him then turned to the comfortably sleeping Zico and sighed. Mr. Baek turned to me looking defeated, ‘Hwangbin… ah- could you- hahh… never mind, just leave him to sleep.’ Everyone in the class turned to us with acknowledgement before continuing on with their work. I tilted my head to the side, wondering if the three would be able to pass in class at this state or not.   

After class I dragged the three to the side of the school where not much people go to and let myself go with ‘scolding’ them. ‘Guys. Could you put some effort in class? I know you guys don’t usually but please!’ It wasn’t meant to come out as irritating but for the worrying feeling got its full control of me. They gave me scowling faces and glared. Whenever they turned this way I remember; I would always run off scared, but this time before I could turn to run, Zico sighed and smiled while the others followed, ‘Yea. You’re right. At least pass right?’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

umm... sorry..please subcribe and comment~~ please?