? Nah. Just .

Deceptive Empathy -DISCONTINUED-

'I-' got cut off by a take-away cup that was placed on the table. 'Hey! You two were here! What a coincidence!’ Pink Ranger Alert! Pink Ranger Alert! Taekwoon stared at her with… nothing on his face. Blank, just bank, not even a slight look of confusion or innocence. And me, I lowered my head down and casually put my finger tips on my lips. Hyperventilating. And she probably noticed since she shoved me to the other chair and gave Taekwoon her undivided attention. How lovely! I scoffed and stared at the pattern of the table. Holy ! If I don’t get away now her face is going to be a forced puzzle piece with that fat as pen on the table.

I stood up and walked towards the coffee counter, stopping beside the blank Taekwoon. ‘I actually know the people here. I’ll just go get coffees, which coffee?’ He leaned back on his chair and tossed his hand in front of me, looking like his asking for something. I stared at his hand and got the message…legit. On his pinky, ‘latte +1 sugar’ was written in the neatest writing. Well…isn’t he prepared. I gave him a small nod and he took his hand away clasping it together with his left hand.

When I got to the counter, ‘Hwangbin! Ssup! I haven’t seen you in a while!’ An immediate greeting from the barista. I smiled at him and asked for two lattes, ‘One with sugar and the other one for me.’ I worked here once, for a week for work experience, about two months ago. I met everyone but I don’t know half of their names, including his. All I know is, that he’s a barista, he’s Italian (with fob Korean) and he somehow knows my taste for coffee without even asking. I say no sugar to him and I think he puts some for me. I leaned on the counter and stared at nothing. I could hear Ryumi’s nonstop throat clawing voice. How can that guy stand her like that. He’s not even responding, just staring at something, I don’t know. ‘Bella.’ I turned to the barista, hearing my English name. ‘Thanks and stop calling me that. I’m Hwangbin here.’ I gave him my smirk and tsk combo and walked away with the two coffees. And just saying, all my coffees are free even if I don’t work here anymore, so don’t judge as much. I could quickly tell which one was mine because of all the graffiti on it. It had small notes like: ‘Come visit soon!’ , ‘You promised MJ that you would visit.’ , ‘Come work here again! Enrique doesn’t have a new target.’ and a big ‘Bella’s’ on the lid. The cup was practically screaming that it was mine. I placed Taekwoon’s coffee on his side of the table and grabbed my things to go. Ryumin was still spilling her out to Taekwoon when a hand suddenly grabbed a hold of my fingers. My head snapped to Taekwoon and Ryumi was cut off by shock. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~ sorry I havent updated~ ssup!!

I actually had work experince like Hwangbin here. and yes I used my work mate's names.

I really hope everyone likes this chapter. I really enjoyed writing his chapter. 

please comment and subscribe! tell me what you think of it and all ^^

And gosh to eveyone who's going/ went to Milkyway~ I am so envious!!

VIXX isn't even coming to Australia... *sigh

Ohs! and i can actually proudly call myself a BBC now too!! lol! 

anyway I shall update some other time again~^^ pyong!