CHAPTER TWO

Saranghanda, Anhanda

 

 

She couldn’t deny it. She still loved him. Even though how much her heart was breaking right now, she still harbored feelings for him. She was confused. She doesn’t want the horrible past to come back. She needed to set her mind straight. She wanted the pain to go away and most importantly, she wanted to forget him.

 

 

She immediately took out her cell phone and booked a flight to somewhere far from Seoul, far from the pain, far from him, far from everything.

 

 

As soon as she had reached her apartment, she grabbed her luggage and stuffed all the necessary things she needed. She needed to leave Korea as soon as possible.

 

 

Her head began to spin again. Painful memories were brought back to life as she tried to rid of them.

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

“Oppa! Don’t!” A little girl screamed as she trembled in fear.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

She emptied her mind as she plopped herself on her bed, drifting slowly to a dreamless slumber.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heaving a deep sigh, she took one last glance at her apartment and took off.

 

Upon arriving at the airport, she hurriedly paid her terminal fee, and went on the plane in a jiffy. She took her seat next to the window and placed her seatbelt around her waist securely.

 

 

After 30 minutes, the plane started to move. She admired Korea’s features one last time and silently bid farewell to everything and everyone she had left.

 

 

“Goodbye, Seoul…Goodbye…Kwon Jiyong…”

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Good morning to all passengers. Please put on your seatbelts. In a few minutes we shall be landing in Tokyo International Airport. Thank you for boarding Pacific Seoul and we hope you enjoyed your flight.”

 

 

Kim Shinhye stretched her arms, and gave a loud yawn. She tied her hair in a messy ponytail, and gazed out the window. She smiled to herself as she fastened her seatbelt.

 

 

“Haeng un, Shinhye! Aza aza fighting!”

 

-------------------

short chapter hehe..comments pls :)