CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Saranghanda, Anhanda

 

 

The said Changsun maliciously smirked at the petite teenager before him. He propped himself on one elbow, never breaking eye contact.

 

 

“My, my…my little Shinhye has grown taller, and more…” In just a swift movement, he had her pinned against the wall. “…delectable…”

 

 

She couldn’t believe it. A while ago, she was practically roaring the daylights out of that Kwon person and now, here she was, motionless as a statue. Her heart palpitated in an abnormal speed, his presence asphyxiated her. Why was she like this? Was she that afraid of him? She pummels the half-wit asses of the male population but why is it that she can’t even claw the face of this psychotic bastard known as her stepbrother?!

 

 

“Mmmm…I just want to devour you right now…” She yelped, completely out of character. His putrid disgusted her every being.

 

 

Just when she thought that it could get worst, her knight in shining armor came to the rescue.

 

 

“KYEUNHEE, CHANGSUN! Dinner’s ready.”

 

 

He momentarily unlocked his greasy paws off her frame. “I’ll have you scream my name tonight. You don’t know how long I’ve waited to you again.” The ic aura vanished in just a split second as a whole different persona masked the hideous monstrosity. “Ne, Appa! We’re coming!” His fake innocence sent shivers to her spine. He grabbed her unwilling self, and made their way downstairs.

 

The continuation of the inhumane torment trilogy has already begun.

 

------------------------------

 

aigooo~i'm sorry if this chapter is short. you see, i still haven't slept since yesterday loool~so mind is a bit fuzzy right now..comments pls! :)