Doctor part 2

Pets

 

Woohyun was gently lifted off the desk and onto the floor, where he immediately transformed, his ears staying for a bit longer before they disappeared.
 
Sungjong ran through all the same tests with Woohyun, but as he was lying him down to check his entrance, he got a loud yelp of pain. 
 
 "What's wrong?" Sungjong asked,
 
"he was punished yesterday..." Sunggyu said, avoiding the doctor's glare.  
 
"Aish" Sungjong rolled his eyes in annoyance before pulling a bottle of numbing gel out of his bag and donning a glove.  He gently circled his entrance with the gel, before spreading lube onto the glove and gently pressing inside.
 
Woohyun let out a squeak as Sungjong tapped his prostate befor feeling the walls a bit more thoroughly.  
 
"God, what did you do to him?" Sungjong asked 
 
"five-level , he kept him on the last setting for quite a while" Myungsoo said while checking his nails, his other hand petting Sungyeol on the head. 
 
 "WHAT!!!" Sungjong yelled, a vein popping in his forehead.  
 
"He's so tender right now it's concerning me!" The skinny teenager angrily scolded Sunggyu,
 
  "hyung, you're not gonna get pleasant for a while, he's gonna be in pain for at least a week, if not more" 
 
Sunggyu looked guilty, staring down at the little rabbit who was pulling his skirt back up.
 
"I didn't realize I hurt him that badly, he seemed fine this morning" 
 
"yeah, well, no for two weeks, I want him to heal and want them to toughen up again" Sunggyu groaned at the doctor's orders before gently picking Woohyun up and cradling him to his chest.
 
"Now then, I guess it's the puppy's turn" Sungjong said, smiling encouragingly at the new pet.