Masters

Pets

 

The boy struggled to keep up with his new 'master' before he suddenly stopped, the boy narrowly avoiding running into him,
 
"get in" his new master said, impatiently gesturing to the shiny car In front of him.  The boy quickly followed instructions.
 
"Name?" The master asked shortly
 
"Hoya" the boy said quietly,
 
"Hoya?" The master questioned making sure to remember that
 
"yes sir" the boy, now named Hoya responded.  
 
"Interesting, Sunggyu might like you, you're quieter than Woohyun" the man spoke curtly as he pulled into the driveway of a huge mansion.
 
"Out" the man said as he opened the door for Hoya before walking up to the front door of the mansion and opening that as well.  The man let Hoya in and then closed the door behind himself.
 
"YAH, WOOHYUN, SUNGYEOL" Hoya heard the sound of running feet before a small boy whose nose kept twitching, and a tall, skinny boy with wide eyes appeared.  
 
"Master Dongwoo! You're back early" the smaller boy said
 
"indeed, Woohyun inform Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo that I'm home, Sungyeol take Hoya some place where he can bathe and then fetch his clothes from my room.
 
"yes sir" they both said at the same time.
 
The man, now named Dongwoo, went with the smaller boy, who was apparently Woohyun leaving him alone with the tall boy who Hoya guessed was Sungyeol.  
 
"If you'll follow me" he said smiling
 
"we can go get you cleaned up, clothed, and hopefully get you some food" the boy teased
 
"Like the one who's practically see through can say anything" Hoya said, looking a little defensive.
 
 Sungyeol looked a little surprised, before smirking "well well, Dongwoo's pet has a bit of an attitude, you'd better watch that mouth of yours around the masters, you'll get punished." Hoya merely shrugged before asking to be shown where he could bathe.

 

"Master L, Master Sunggyu, Master Dongwoo has returned"
 
"Woohyun, come here" a man with puffy cheeks and small eyes beckoned to the small boy, Woohyun quickly scampered towards his master before being pulled into the older's lap.  
 
"Really Sunggyu?" A man with an almost perfect image asked annoyed,  
 
"shut it Myungsoo, just because Sungyeol is taking care of the new pet doesn't give you an excuse to be rude to me"  Myungsoo just scowled in response before going back to his phone.  
 
"Speaking of pets" Sunggyu said, turning to Dongwoo "what's yours like?"
 
"Quiet" Dongwoo said, "he really only told me his name, he's a puppy by the way" Woohyun's nose twitched a bit at the last part
 
"Why would you get a puppy when we have a bunny and an owl in the house?" Sunggyu asked, looking very annoyed.  Dongwoo gave a sheepish smile "sorry Woohyun, but I promise you, he's adorable and I'm sure he'll be very obedient" Dongwoo said, attempting to pacify the now antsy bunny.
 
"whatever" Sunggyu scoffed whilst rolling his eyes.  
 
Just then, the door opened.