More fluff!

Pets

Sungyeol flinched away from the ice-pack Myungsoo laid on his cheek,

"Master, I'm sorry" he whimpered softly in fear, "I didn't mean to get in the way of master's business" 

Myungsoo shushed him gently, before laying a soft kiss on the hybrid's lips.  

"You were trying to protect your friend, I'm really proud of you for that" he praised his pet with a smile on his face, "besides you got the idiot out of the house didn't you?"

Sungyeol nodded hesitantly at Myungsoo's words, "then I really don't see a problem" his master said with a smile.

"Now then," Myungsoo said as he wrapped a piece of cloth around Sungyeol's head to hold the ice on the bruise, "I turned you into a bunny!" Sungyeol giggled softly at that before allowing his master to carry him back to bed.

-----------------------------

Sunggyu sighed as he pet Woohyun's head, the hybrid was in his animal form on Sunggyu's desk, once again munching on strawberries.

Woohyun flinched and retreated closer to Sunggyu as the door opened to admit another client.  The CEO shushed him gently before pulling him onto his lap instead of keeping him on the desk.

-30 minutes later-

Sunggyu wanted to bang his head on the desk as this business owner, who clearly had no idea what he was talking about, tried to convince him to help his business.

"I'll think about it, and someone will contact you later about my decision, okay?" He put on a fake smile, interrupting the idiot and sending him out of the office.

"Aigoo" he grunted as Woohyun stood up on his hind legs and pawed at his chest.

"Yes, hello darling, what's wrong?" He questioned as the bunny nuzzled into his hand... And suddenly Sunggyu had a lap full of 20 year old as Woohyun shifted, and nuzzled at his neck.

"Master," Woohyun asked quietly, "when will you be finished with clients?"

Sunggyu groaned and buried his face into the hybrid's neck, before picking up the phone and dialing in Myungsoo's number.

"Hello?" Myungsoo picked up the phone

"I need you to come down to the office" Sunggyu said

"Alright, Sungyeol and I are on the way" Myungsoo groaned as he hung up.

Sunggyu smiled as he got up to leave with Woohyun when Myungsoo walked through the door,

"Behave you two" he called behind himself as he and Woohyun headed home.

-------------------------------

Dongwoo smiled and poked the puppy on the nose, laughing at the startled look he got in return.  

"Hoya" he said smiling " we have the whole day off, what do you want to do?" He asked as Hoya's tail started spazzing out... Before he suddenly had a teenage boy pouncing on him.

"Can we play games master?!" He asked excitedly "I never got to play in the adoption center, and Woohyun and Sungyeol said that you have dancing games, can we play dancing games please! I love to dance,please master, oh please!?" 

Hoya gave him the most effective puppy dog eyes Dongwoo had ever seen, before the master relented and showed his pet how to plug in the video game station.

----------------------

Sunggyu smiled as he and Woohyun came home to Dongwoo losing yet another round of 'Just Dance 4' to Hoya.

Dongwoo groaned and fell back on the large sofa "where the heck did he get all of this energy?" He panted as Hoya started another song.

Sunggyu just laughed and took a seat on the couch, pulling Woohyun onto his lap as they watched Dongwoo repeatedly get defeated.