Ag Don

Pets

Woohyun whimpered in fear behind the hand covering his mouth, the other hand securing his arms at his side.

Sunggyu looked at the man holding the hybrid with hatred,  "Kim ag don" he muttered lowly.

The man smirked "hello Mr. Kim Sunggyu, long time no see" he spoke with a sickly sweet tone.

"Let Woohyun go, Now" Sunggyu growled,  "I don't think I want to" ag don smirked as he shook the rabbit for emphasis, drawing a muffled, but terrified squeak.  "He has nothing to do with our business" Sunggyu tried again.  Ag don's smirk grew, "he may have nothing to do with business between us, but he has everything to so with forcing you to follow my demands."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes "I had nothing to so with your financial ruin and you know it, you made bad business decisions, talked to the wrong people, and borrowed far to much from loan sharks to realistically pay it all back."

"Indeed" ag don agreed, "but, it was you who refused to help me pay, you left me on my own, even though you said you'd help me."

"I promised to help you if you made good decisions and ran the business honestly, but I was not going to risk my own neck cleaning up your mess!"

Ag don sneered, "well, you're going to help me now if you want your pet to live... You are going to march right on up to your computer, give me all your stocks and then I'll leave your pet safe and sound and we're both happy"

"Ha", Sunggyu laughed "if you honestly think I'm going to follow that rule, then you've got another thing coming"

"Gentlemen" another voice broke into the conversation as Dongwoo and Myungsoo descended the stair case.  "Can't we settle this like adults... Reasonable adults?" Dongwoo questioned as he saw Woohyun being held captive.

"No!" Ag don growled, "you three ruined me, so now I'm gonna ruin you!" He exclaimed as all of a sudden he had Woohyun in a chokehold with a gun to his head.

All three CEO's froze at the sight of the gun, until suddenly,

"Aagh!" Ag don exclaimed as he dropped the gun, a furious owl screeching in his face and pecking at his hand.  Ag don practically threw Woohyun away from him, the poor thing landing heavily on his hands and knees, before hitting the owl beside the head and racing out the door, yelling threats  as he did so.

----------------------------------------

Sunggyu gently picked up the terrified bunny, cooing at him softly and his back before starting as the hybrid broke down into tears.

"Shhh, shhh, now now, you're safe now... He's not here anymore" Sunggyu whispered as he rocked the smaller back and forth in his arms.

Myungsoo on the other hand, was attempting to restrain an angry, now human, Sungyeol who had a huge bruise beginning to form on his cheek.

"I'll kill him!" He screamed "I'll murder him slowly and peck out his eyeballs and eat his-mmph" Myungsoo decided the best way to shut his hybrid up was by kissing him squarely on the mouth.

Dongwoo looked sympathetically at the bunny, who was now calming down, and rolled his eyes at the owl... Who was now making out heavily with Myungsoo.  Before turning around and going back to his room to retrieve a curious Hoya.
--------------------------------

A/N: my word! I posted the other chapter and then realized that I left it at a completely awful place to stop! So here's the next installment of this arc.

I think I did a really aweful job explaining what I was trying to do with this story in my last A/N, basically I'm gonna turn it into a whole bunch  of mini-series that develop along a story line... Meaning there will be the same basic elements to the whole story, but one mini series might revolve around woogyu, and another about the three pets bonding... That kind of thing.

If you're still horribly confused, or if you absolutely hate me for doing this, either message me or comment and I'll do my best to explain.

~Phoenix