(ish)

Pets

"Tch, honestly, leaving me to do the dishes" Sungyeol muttered darkly, "just because your master can't keep it in his pants doesn't mean you chuck all your chores to me Woohyun" the owl continued his muttering, even though no one was actually there to listen to him.

----------------------

"Mmmahah" Woohyun gasped for breath as Woohyun pinned him down on the bed, all clothing gone already except for his collar.

"Woohyun-ah" Sunggyu whispered as he kissed his way down his pet's neck, "you're so beautiful" he continued until he got to a pert , pulling it into his mouth and nibbling gently, loving the response it got from the bunny.

He continued his way down, skipping the pet's need, much to the bunny's loudly voiced displeasure, and decorated the creamy thighs.

"Do you want to , or do you want lube?" Sunggyu asked, at a and pinching the other.

"Ah haaaa, " Woohyun moaned out as Sunggyu stuffed three fingers into his mouth.

Woohyun lathered the fingers in saliva before willingly pulling open his legs, to welcome his master.

-----------------------

Sungyeol's muttering only got darker as he heard the moans and creaking of the bed from Master Sunggyu's room.

"What are you doing?" The owl looked around to find his own master staring at him with a raised eyebrow,

"Woohyun's chores" Sungyeol replied, a soapy arm holding up a plate for his master to see.

"I see that, but why" Myungsoo asked, coming over to wrap his arms around his pet's waist.

"Cuz master Sunggyu is " Sungyeol muttered darkly as he scrubbed a plate with unnecessary vigor.

"I see" Myungsoo responded, slightly amused at his pet's behavior.

"Are you almost done?" He asked, gently rocking the owl side to side,

"Yes master, only a few left"

"Well come up to my room when you're done and I'll reward you for being such a good pet" Myungsoo whispered hotly into Sungyeol's ear before biting it.

"Aah... Yes master" the pet breathed out as Myungsoo left him in the kitchen.

----------------

A/n: I'm baaaack hahahahahaha