The plan

Pets

"Are you sure this is truly the best way to go about it? You're just gonna objectify them." Dongwoo stated to Sunggyu as the made their way to the office.

"I'm aware Dongwoo, but for some business transactions you need to be the bad guy" Sunggyu replied as they reached the office and stepped in.

"Woohyun-ah, Sungyeol-ah, Hoya, go change" Sunggyu ordered as he gave each pet a pile of clothes, Woohyun blinked in confusion but shrugged and made his way to the restroom.

"What in the world did you give them?" Myungsoo asked with a raised eyebrow,

"Kim Ag Don's new business partners are coming today, and I'm gonna show my superiority" Sunggyu answered.

Myungsoo just shrugged and went back to texting on his phone.

"Um, master? Are you sure these are the right clothes?" They heard Woohyun ask meekly as he stepped into the room.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo's jaws dropped,

 "what the hell Sunggyu?" Dongwoo gaped at the pets 

Woohyun had on black short shorts with a silver belt and chains coming from the belt, he also had on a black fishnet tank top with a slightly too big leather jacket, along with knee high black lace up combat boots, he had on his red satin collar as well.

Sungyeol looked uncomfortable in black, beyond skinny, jeans that ripped up the front and the back, along with the same silver belt and chains, he had on a silver top that stopped to show his midriff and a black denim vest, as well as his dark blue collar, he was barefoot, revealing dainty, slender, feet as well.

Hoya just looked curiously at his, normal, skinny jeans, with regular back combat boots, and just a white tank top, he had his purple collar on as well.

"Why does Hoya look so different?" Dongwoo asked, although slightly relieved that his pet was more covered than the other two... Myungsoo was still working on picking his jaw up off the ground.

"Hoya is still young, plus he's a bit more muscular than these two, he pulls that look off better than this look" Sunggyu gestured to Sungyeol's mile long legs sheathed in black denim.

"Also, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, I'm borrowing your pets for a bit" Sunggyu declared as he hooked a silver leash around Sungyeol's collar.

That seemed to bring Myungsoo back to life.

"You can't just steal my pet!" He retorted angrily,

"I'm not, I'm borrowing him" Sunggyu replied as he clipped the other end of the leash to his desk.

Sungyeol looked unsure about being chained to a desk, but he didn't speak up.

Woohyun's collar was attached to a cuff around Sunggyu's wrist while Hoya was leashed to the other side of the desk.

"Why are you using those two?" Dongwoo asked, exasperated as he looked at his pet.

"Everyone knows the higher social status and the richer you are, the more pets you have." Sunggyu explained as he pulled Woohyun onto his lap and pet Sungyeol's hair.

"I chose not to follow that because I already had Woohyun, and I didn't particularly feel the need for another pet, however, I'm playing the bad guy here, so the fact that I 'own' three pets makes me look almost unapproachable in social and monetary standing" he finished his explanation just as a confused Sungjong walked into the room.

"Did you need me for something hyung?" The teenager questioned as he looked in confusion at the three pets.

"Bad guys also have very attractive assistants" Sunggyu said with a smirk as he looked at what Sungjong was wearing, the boy had on skinny jeans, a vneck, and a blazer, his newly blond hair pulled up into a cute little ponytail.

"Meet our secretary for a day boys" Sunggyu smiled as he gestured at Sungjong, before sending the smaller boy to sit at the front desk.

"You're a wacko Sunggyu, but as long as no one touches Sungyeol I guess I'll condone it. Myungsoo said, still looking slightly unsure.

Sunggyu smiled, nodded, and spoke, "so now all we have to do is wait for them to show up" he cackled, earning him some weird looks, but he just relaxed back into his chair, one hand petting Sungyeol and the other wrapped around Woohyun's waist as the bunny straddled him.

---------------------

A/a: awkward chapter is awkward. So I'm back! But I wanted to give my dear readers a warning, I'll be leaving on Friday and won't be back until late June, and I'll have no internet access, so please be patient with me! I know I left it off at a really bad place, I'll try to get at least one more chapter up before I leave! 

I love you guys!

~Phoenix