4

Losing someone you love hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s dinnertime and I have no intentions of eating it. The after-effects are just not worth it, I thought to myself making a face at the neatly arranged tray of food before me. Detecting movement out of the corner of my eye, I turned to see him pushing his dinner tray away.

 

“ Not eating?” I asked.

 

“ The after-effects are just not worth it.” He echoed me aloud as he lay back onto his pillow. Raising both his arms, he bends his elbows and tucks his hands behind his head. But that is not before I noticed the size of his hands.

 

“ Yeah.” I mutter and push my tray away too just as the door burst open and people familiar to me came matching in deep in conversation. I sighed inwardly before putting on a tiny smile on my lips as I watches them approach.

 

“ I know it!” Siwon hyung exclaims loudly at Heechul hyung who has his usual “bird ate the canary” expression on his face.

 

“ Ask him if you don’t believe me.” Heechul hyung said with a roll of his beautiful big eyes.

 

Jungsu hyung shakes his head with a laugh as he sits down on the bed next to me.

 

“ How are you feeling today?” Jungsu hyung asks in a gentle murmur, reaching out to push stray strands of hair out of my eyes.

 

If I get a dollar for every time I was asked that……I thought snarkily to myself and grinned.

 

“ Today is one of my best days, hyung. No fever, and no pain.” I replied, to which he nodded with a sad smile.

 

“ What’s happening?” I asked curiously as Heechul hyung sat down in the plastic chair.

 

“ Ask him then.” Heechul hyung threw Siwon hyung a challenging glare instead of answering me.

 

“ Babykyu?” Siwon hyung started nervously as I stare at him with anticipation. “ You do know I love you the most?”

 

“ Mmhmm.” I replied feeling a bit lost.

 

“ So….what place am I in your heart?” He asked nervously not able to meet my eyes.

 

“ Oh…..” I hesitated.

 

It’s not that I can’t think of any good answers but there are some things you do not know about this hyung of mine; he takes every thing literally. I’m not kidding….a nonchalant comment will keep him awake for many nights if it sounds negative to him. Casual suggestions will be seriously considered as if it is of life and death importance, but his pet peeve would have to be ambiguity.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter