10.

Losing someone you love hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARGGGH…NGGGHH….I….I CAN’T!!!” Kyuhyun hissed behind tightly gritted teeth. His skeletal arms shook dangerously, taking the full load of pushing his body up since both of his legs have lost much of their strength since he had a . He is aware of the stern glare of the therapist and the silent concerned looks on Sungmin’s and Ryeowook’s faces.
 

He can’t help wondering why he should go through all this pain when he has no future to look forward to? Does it matter if he dies without being able to walk? A surge of anger came over him at the feeling of being victimized and he let go of his grip simultaneously and flops onto the soft mat below him glaring at the therapist and pouting at both his brothers.

 

“I quit!” He yelled at them. The look of aghast on their faces is almost funny.

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi-“

 

“Kyu!”

 

“Maknae!”

 

“Wae?! Wae?!” Kyuhyun threw his fist into the mat as he enunciates each word. “I am going to die anyway! Why does it matter if I die walking or not?!”

 

 

@

 

 

“A session with the psychiatrist can be arranged.” Kyuhyun’s doctor told Jungsu when they meet to discuss the patient’s erratic behavior during therapy.

 

Jungsu’s expression is grim. He understands what his brother is going through but he is afraid to agree because it felt like he is also agreeing to give up the futile fight with Kyuhyun.

 

“We’ll consider the option seriously.” Jungsu said non-committedly before taking his leave.

 

Returning to the patient’s ward, he immediately sees the twins and Siwon trying their best to pacify the pouting baby. But Kyuhyun’s mood is proving to be too much to handle today, he simply won’t be mollified.

 

Anger seethe within Jungsu for no reason as he sees the scene before him. He isn’t angry with his brothers but with heaven for putting them through this test none of them deserve, especially Kyuhyun.

 

“ENOUGH!” He barked, shocking everyone in the room. His brothers are used to his temper but Jongwoon nearly fell off his bed.

 

Kyuhyun’s pout grew more pronounced as he squares off with his eldest brother. His demeanor says he isn’t about to back down today.

 

“YAH! YOU BRAT! How much longer do you intend to stay difficult?” Jungsu roared. “Isn’t things difficult as it is? Why can’t you behave for once? They are your brothers, where are your manners?!”

 

Before Jungsu could stop himself, a string of accusations pour forth, silencing the room completely. Kyuhyun’s breathing quickens at each unfair question but then something broke within him and he smirks nastily.

 

“How long? Not too long, I believe.” He taunts knowingly. He is hurt by Jungsu’s words and he wants to see everyone hurt too. “I never asked for you, any of you to stay and see me die! LEAVE! ALL OF YOU LEAVE!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter