3

Losing someone you love hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright lights pierce my world of darkness as I felt my body starts to awake. Instinctively I took a deep breath and I felt myself wince from an ache that seems to be smack right in the middle of my face.

 

“Mmhmm” I groan out of reflex and that sends another shot of pain into my forehead.

 

Frustrated I force my eyes to open and promptly shut them again when my whole face burst into pain.

 

“ You’re awake.” A voice said matter-of-factly from my left. It didn’t sound robust but it sure sounded amused. How dare whoever it is find it funny when I am in so much pain! I pried open my eyes and glared angrily to the left. I saw the breathing tube snaking out from my nostrils to the machine working silently next to my bed and realized the cause of all the ache I am feeling.

 

“ How are you feeling today?” My room-mate asked with a smirk on his lips that I really want to wipe off with a punch to his face.

 

“ Hmmmpfff.” I muttered and turn away.

 

“ Wow, you’re a bunch of joy to be around.” He continues to remark lightly. “ By the way, you’re welcomed.”

 

“ What?” My head whipped back to look at him.

 

“ Seeing that you nearly died of pain that night, me and my hyungs saved you.” He explained.

 

“ You called the doctor?” I asked, my eyes starting to see red.

 

“Ahuh.”

 

“ Stop poking your nose into businesses that is none of yours!” I ranted angrily. His eyes grew just a bit larger as he looked at me uncomprehending. “You have no business calling the doctor for me!”

 

“ You mean you wanted to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter