Prologue

How To Tame A Rebel
Prologue
 
 
 
 
"Excuse me?"
Luhan turned his head to look at the boy standing near the door.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house? Get out!" the boy said.
Luhan smiled and got up from the couch, walking towards the boy.
"My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you." he said and bowed. "You should read this letter. It's from your parents. It explains everything." The boy looked at Luhan, annoyed and obviously confused. He took the letter from Luhan's hands.
 
 
Sehun-darling,
While we're off to China to visit Yoona's family and prepare everything for your upcoming wedding, we asked Luhan to take care of you and teach you some manners. Be nice to him! He will also teach you basic chinese. We want you to make a good impression when meeting Yoona's family in August, so give your best!
Love, Mom & Dad 
 
 
The boy looked up. "Is this a joke?" he asked.
"No, it's a full-time job." Luhan responded, smiling. "Dinner's in the kitchen. I'll be in my room, if you need me."
"Are you telling me you're staying? Here?" Sehun said to Luhan with utter disbelief in his voice.
"Yep. We meet in the living room at 7 for your first chinese lesson, alright?"
Sehun chuckled. "The hell I'll do!" he said before rushing out of the house, slamming the door shut behind him.
Luhan smiled to himself. This is going to be interesting.
He remembered the lists Sehun's parents had given him this morning.
 
 
 
"We made lists for you of the things Sehun likes, the things he hates, the things he likes to eat and his schedule. Just so you know where he has to be at what time during weekdays."
"And please keep in mind, he's not exactly friendly. So he may not approach you in a nice way. But don't be scared, he's just a kid, after all. Even if he's a little rebellious." Mr. Oh said and laughed.
"How old did you say you are?" Mrs. Oh asked him.
"I just turned 24 this year."
"That's good, there's not too much of an age difference." Mrs. Oh said looking at her husband. "Our Sehun just turned 20 a while ago." Luhan nodded, showing he understood.
"Is there anything else I should be aware of?" Luhan asked politely.
Mr. and Mrs. Oh looked at eachother. "Well, there is one more thing... As far as I know, he's never really had a girlfriend. And we really want his fiancee to like him, so maybe... if you could teach him how to behave in front of girls, we would be very pleased."
 
 
 
This is going to be damn interesting.