03

Chosen

 

"Just a little bit more my dear oracle" Queen kyuri said as she held the oracles hand.

 

The oracle like the queens was very beautiful. She had a lovely shade of brown hair and lovely pale skin but her most attractive feature were her eyes. They  were a bright grey color that had hints of purple in them. 

 

The oracle continued to push hard determined to give birth to her child. She knew that she wouldn't be able to hold her little one for more then a couple of minutes. Her heart was broken because she knew where her little one would be headed after she was done. She had accepted the fate as long as her baby lived. It wouldn't be an easy journey but she knew her child would be strong enough to accomplish it along side the princes. Her tears fell freely as she continued to push.

 

 

"Two more pushes and it will be completely out!" Mei-li called out as she assisted the midwifes.

 

 

This was it. She pushed 10x harder then she had before and soon a high pitch cry was heard.

 

 

"Finally..." Whispered the oracle as the midwifes rushed to clean the baby.

 

 

"She's beautiful" cooed kyuri as she handed the bundle to the oracle.

 

Kyuri was right.

 

The baby had nice milky white skin with matted down dark black hair, she had nice pink lips and her cheeks were decorated with a faint red blush. The baby's cheeks were nice and plump as she tried to on her tiny fist. 

 

The baby was wiggling in the oracles arms. She smiled as a tear fell from her eye. This was her child. Her husband would have been so proud of her.He had died a month after their escape from their small tribe. They had suffered from their decision to elope and start a family because oracles weren't supposed to get married or have children. But at this moment she was overjoyed.She didn't regret the decision she made, she had something a thousand times better then what she left behind. She was glad and thankful the king had granted her sanctuary in his home.

 

The door burst open. It was time.

 

“Stay safe my sweet Anya” she sweetly whispered into her daughters ear.

 

That would be the last time she would hold her daughter.

 

-----

Last one for the night:D

ahah.