02

Chosen

 

"My king! The vampires are attacking us! the capital is under attack my king!" A royal servant shouted out as soon as he entered the room.

 

King heechul's eyes widened at the servants words. Why would the vampires attack now?

 

"What do we do?" Came the soft voice of his beloved wife kyuri. Her eyes filled with worry as she looked up to her husband.

 

"We fight! We can't let those monsters take over!" Yelled Mei-li the other wife of king heechul.

 

"We must protect our cubs!" Mei-li continued as she worriedly looked into the play pin that contained her six beautiful sons.

 

"My king and queens! The oracle is going into labor! she requests that the queens accompany her!" yelled a frantic midwife as she rushed into the room.

 

"Now!? Out of all the days that have passed she decides to have it on the day the bloo..." King heechul stopped his ranting as he remembered the words the oracle spoke to him a few days earlier.

 

 

"The chosen one that will unite our races and help save the planet will be born on the day the blood of your kind will be spilled. The chosen one will flea along with the guardians. They will be separated but will reunite when it is time. They will get rid of all evil and help the races coexist once again."

 

He finally understood.

 

 

He snapped out of his flashback as the door slammed shut indicating that his wives had gone to aid the oracle.

 

"My king we must protect the little heirs" softly came the voice of commander Kyuhyun.

 

King heechul turned to the two play pins each containing six of his sons. They were so small barley even four years old not to mention his poor Sehun was barley 1. It was too soon to send them away.

 

King heechul walked out to his balcony. His heart broke as he saw the outer part of the capital fighting back as the vampires infiltrated his city...his home. He looked back at the commander and his loyal servants.

 

He let out a heavy sigh. He had made his decision.

 

King heechul turned to commander Kyuhyun and his servants.

 

“Get the pods ready, set the destination to earth” he shakily said.

 

 

The commander quickly nodded and motioned for the servants to follow the kings orders.

 

"Get the Royal army ready. If a fight is what they are looking for its a fight they will get." king heechul said as he looked out once again.

 

His wife's are going to kill him.

 
---------
not sure If i should add one more chapter or not ahaha.
:/