When It's All Begun?

The Couple Ring

"Guys, hurry up!" Jong Hoon yell. His yell echo through the FT ISLAND house.

"Yeahhhhh..." all the member walk downstairs with smile on their face. This is the first time their leader ever treat them.

"Hurry....Hurry...I'm starving" Min Hwan run to the door and the van taking his place in the third row seat.

"But I just make you fried rice." Hong Ki said but Min Hwan did not answer the question since he already leave the house. Then Hong Ki also walks to the van and seat on the second row seat.

"Seung Hoon! seat in front would ya?" Seung Hoon suddenly stop when he heard someone calling his name. It's the leader.

"But, you always seat in front" Seung Hoon did not like the idea since he respect Jong Hoon and not to mention he is new in the band so he did not want to be hate by any of the member.

"It's OK. I want to. Seat in front or you can seat at the back with Min Hwan and Jae Jin. It cramped though" Jong Hoon say when he sees the uncomfortable looks on his new band mate.

"I'll seat at the back, he get excited and push Jae Jin inside to make seat for himself"

"What..? Seat in front" Jae Jin yell at Seung Hyun when he fell someone push him to Min Hyun.

"No... I don't want to seat alone while you guys talking behind my back" Seung Hyun pout and Jae Jin give up and seat in the middle between the maknee and the newcomer.

        The van start moving.

Hong Ki POV

          Why is he seating beside me? Where is Seung Hyun? I'm so shock when he heard Jae Jin voice. Seung Hyun cramping himself with the other two member.Why? 'This is not good. My heart can't stop beating with him beside of me. Stupid heart...Stop would ya...He already have someone.
          I still remember like it was yesterday how we meet and become one band then living together. He never though that all of this can happen to him when he try out for the audition to be a singer. He just try it because it was his passion and he want to share his voice with others. Then he did it, he became lead singer of that band and then he meet the other member and when they introduce themself and show their talent, I was supprised with everybody's talent. All of them was very good with what they playing ecspecially Jong Hoon since he can play with more than one instrument.He's so talented he though to himself and it's not supprising when they choose him as the band leader. As for him, aside from his voice, he have no other talent so singing is the only this he's good at.
          Could it be that I have fallen in love with you from the beggining? The moment you play the piano in front of me. Is it then when you capture my heart? Is it love at first site?

"Ouch" It's hurt. I look aroud try to figure out what is happening then I saw Min Hwan holding tissue box. Is it that thing that he hit me with?! "Yah! Min Hwan pabo! Why did you hit me?!"

Jong Hoon POV

          Why is he so quite? usually he's so loud. Because i'm sitting beside him? Is that why he's so quite? does that mean he did not like me? Aish stupid, stop thinking nonsence OK. There is no way he hate you. He always clinging with you in front of the camera. Wait! now I think about it, He always act lovey dovey with me when there is camera. OMG! This is bad. STOP!!! I'm just thinking trash. There is no way but why he did not look at me. OMO.. Look at his face, it's so red. Why is it? Is he mad? Is he not feeling well? wait, did I do something wrong? Is that why he did not talks to me?
         "Ouch" I snapped hearing his voice make me smile but why is he sound in pain?

"I hit you because you did not answer my question" Min Hwan answer in annoyance.

"What question? I wasn't paying attention. Sorry" Hong Ki said while rubbing his head. Still hurt.

"I ask you what you want to eat? Where you want to go?" Reaching his hand to Hong Ki's head feeling sorry. 'Did I hit him that hard?'

"Anywhere is fine" Hong Ki eye can't be any bigger when he saw who is it that creasing his head. It's Jong Hoon. He frooze letting that man he admire touching his head.

"Is it hurt?" Jong Hoon ask in worried.

"Not really" Hong Ki answer while facing Min Hwan not wanting to let Jong Hoon saw his red face

"Sorry Hong Ki. I didn't mean to hit you that hard" Min Hwan voice was clearly full of guilt. Pulling his hand back to himself since Jong Hoon already did the thing he want to do.

"I'm OK. I just treasing you. My revenge for before" Hong Ki pinch Min Hwan nose and give him a wink and laugh.'I must not make them worry about me' Hong Ki said to himself

"Ouch." Min Hwan sigh. 'Is it really did not hurt? I think I hit him quite hard just now but since he's laughing then I guess he's OK but then again it's Hong Ki, he always laugh.

'Revenge for earlier? What happen between those two earlier and why is he not looking at me?' Jong Hoon asking himself while looking at his two band mate that seem so friendly. 'Aish...If only he treat me like that'

"I think we're here" Jae Jin word suddenly put the other that in their own world back to reality.

          They all walks in together with Seung Hyun leading and they sit at the corner where there is more privacy since eventhough they have disguised themselve, there is always that possibility people recognize them and they don't want to create havoc in that restaurant. All of them were reading the menu carefully and start to place their order.

'Aish...this kids...Knowing that I will pay for this so they decide to order the most expensive food there is in the menu. What a jerk. But then again, I did promise to treat them tonight so it's OK beside I'm in a good mood. Just for tonight' Jong Hoon talks to himself.

"Hong Ki, what do you want?" Seung Hyun ask.

"Ermmm... Just give me Fish Fillet OK."

"Is that it?" Jae Jin turn to ask.

"I'm still full"

"Really? what did you eat just now? With who?" Min Hwan ask while glancing Hong Ki with sharp eye.

         Gulp..'Did he knew already?' Hong Ki talks to himself "Erm... bring me lemon juice please. guys what did you want to drink?" Hong Ki try to change the subject while not looking at Min Hwan. 'That eyes will put a hole on my face. Stop it'

         While waiting for their order to arrive, the member happily chatting about their day. Min Hwan can't stop teasing Jae Jin and Seung Hyun about their photo shoot and Hong Ki can't stop laughing looking at teasing each other. He did not even realised a pair of eyes looking at him so intensily.

"How about you Hong Ki? How is your day? we did not spend time together today so how's your shoot?" Jong Hoon word make all other member looking at Hong Ki at once.

"It's OK." Hong Ki reply wishing that question will just die with his answer.

"But you told me you did great" Min Hwan hard voice startled Hong Ki, 'He did knew'. Hong Ki question were answerd by Min Hwan voice just now.

"Your order have arrived gentlemen" Hong Ki was save by their order. 'Right on time. Save' Hong Ki thought.

          Finish dinner, the boys went straight home and Hong Ki run quickly to his room.

"I have a photo shoot tomorrow so I'm gonna sleep first OK guys. Good night" Hong Ki run.

"Waitttttttt..." Min Hwan yell but Hong Ki already running to his room."Aish... that guy. I'm gonna get him"

          The photo shoot was an excuse. He just don't want to hear Min Hwan bable to him about why he lied and also he just knew it that he will get mad about dinner just now since Hong Ki did not finish his food. 'It's not that I don't want to eat but I just don't have the appetite to eat.'  Eversince he found something he should not, since he saw the two ring. His heart fell a deep cuts and the hurt was too much to bear. 'Who is it? The lucky person that you goona give that ring to Jong hoon?'. Hong Ki fells asleep with the company of tears.

******************************************************************************

Chapter Two End

How is it...??Aish...Another long story and I only write about the ring at the ends but it I write about it too soon then this will be a short story so bear with me OK guys...
Is it bad...?? Owhhhh... I'm dying to hear you guys comment...
Please comment OK... Don't leave me hanging....
Please forgive me if there is any typo or grammar error....huhuhu...

Love you guys.... Always Keep The Faith.

--eve--