We Will Help You

The Couple Ring

- In FT ISLAND House -

Jae Jin POV

               Jong Hoon hyung really strange. The whole day he act really strange. Well, I know we all have been really over protective of Hong Ki lately. I mean, the clumsy guy can not be leave alone and I also notice that Hong Ki start to open up with us. Before you can never seen Hong Ki raise up his voice or get mad at us. I know I sound twisted but I like this Hong Ki more. Maybe the whole Hong Ki got admitted incident is not so bad after all.

               Back to Jong Hoon hyung attitude. It as if he was so possessive over Hong Ki. All of us is not allowed to get near him. Just like in today recording show, we were pair up. Seung Hyung and me. Hong Ki and Min Hwan and Jong Hoon hyung is sulking since he was chosen to become the MC instead. He even talked to the PD for him to be put as player and to be pair up with Hong Ki. Min Hwan is not so happy. But, the PD refuse saying they have to go with the original plan. Lucky for Min Hwan but not so for Jong Hoon hyung.

I think he hold a grudge against Min Hwan.

               Really, I pity Min Hwan a lot, our maknae is obviously bullied by the leader. Every time they want to celebrate their victory, leader will cut, when Min Hwan want to talk, Jong Hoon hyung will change the topic or talked to other member. Even a slight touch between Hong Ki and Min Hwan is notice by the leader.

What a weird person.

               And, I don't know since when but it's like the new van's rule that Jong Hoon hyung is to sit next to Hong Ki. I also notice the way Jong Hoon hyung looking at Hong Ki as I a predator was looking at their prey closely so the prey won't ge away.

SCARY !!

               “ Here Jin hyung “ I feel cold on my cheek as Min Hwan hold the mug against my face and put it down on the table. “ You look deep in though “
               “ Nah... Nothing. It just... Minnie... Do you notice anything weird on Jong Hoon hyung ? "
               " What you mean hyung ? Weird how ? He always weird if you ask me "
               " Aish.. Don't you think Jong Hoon hyung extra weird today ? “ I hold up the mug and take a sip. “ I mean today recording is weird and just now when Hong Ki fall. That is totally bizarre for Jong Hoong hyung to act that way “

 

Flashback

               As we were going out of the van, Hong Ki decide to rush out and as usual we all warn him this and that but of course he refuse to listen, As I was talking to Jong Hoon hyung suddenly we heard a loud crash...

BUK !!

               We all look at whose make those sound, It was Hong Ki fall first. That got to be hurt and out of nowhere, Jong Hoon hyung whose behind me push me aside and rush to Hong Ki and even pick him up bridal style carry him up to his room.

What was that ?

He act like a prince from a fairy tale that try to save the 'Denzel in distress' from evil witch Stepmother. Well, Maybe I over reacted a little.

                He even left me and the other two dumbfounded.

Flashback End

 

               “ You only notice now ? “ Seung Hyun come with a glass of water for himself
               “ Notice what ? “
               “ Ahhh... Jin-gun is so innocent “ Min Hwan speak. Now they start to confuse me. I don't understand any of it. 
               “ He like him. You pabo “
               “ Huh..?? Who like who ? “ I look more confuse than before “ Seriously you two. I don't get it.”
               “ You see our leader has heart for our vocalist. Isn't it obvious. Even me as a new comer also can see this. You should pay more attention on thing around you Jin “

Owh... So Jong Hoon is in love with Hong Ki....

WAIT... !!

WHAT WAS THAT ??!!

               “ JONG HOON HAS HIS HEART FOR HONG KI ??!! “
               “ Shhh !! “ Min Hwan try to shush me with his hand on my mouth.
               “ Why don't you just take the mike and say it out loud outside of the house. Big mouth “ Seung Hyun said sarcastically to me with dead glare.

Well, What do you expect ? I am obviously shock.

               I never though of that ever happened. Never in my life would have consider Jong Hoon to like men. Hong Ki of all people. Well, I know Hong Ki is beautiful guy and of course with that face, he can turn any straight to gay. But Jong Hoon....

               “ What with the ruckus ? “ A voice from the stairs come.
               “ You !! “
               “ What is it Jae ? “ Jong Hoon come to us with annoyance in his face “ Hong Ki is sleeping right now “
               “ Is he OK ? “ Min Hwan and Seung Hyun unanimous concern.
               “ Yeah. “ the leader took a seat in front of the TV “ It's not that bad. But I ask him to rest and sleep. He's tired “

               I can see the look of concern and relieve on Jong Hoon hyung face. Why I never notice it before. He really like Hong Ki isn't he. I try to remain calm and think back about everything and now it's all make complete sense to me. The way he treat Hong Ki and why he act as if Min Hwan is his enemy. There a rumour before that Hong Ki and Min Hwan is a couple since they get a little too close with each other. But, they say it just brotherly love and nothing more.

               “ You should just tell him hyung “ I said while taking a seat beside Jong Hoon hyung
               “ Hah ? What was that Jae ? “
               “ I mean Hong Ki. You should just tell him how you feel about him.”
               “ Wh... What.. ?? What you mean ? What I feel toward him ? “ Jong Hoon hyung shutter in his word. Aish, this guy. How long he want to keep it as secret from us ?
               “ We also think you should just tell him “ Seung Hyun talk. His eyes is not even on Jong Hoon but he's occupied with the TV while playing the remote channel after channel. 
               “ How do you guys know ? “ Jong Hooon hyung ask looking down to his lap.
               “ Come on hyung. Blind man can see how you feel about Hong Ki. “ Min Hwan decide to speak up. “ I mean except Hong Ki that is. He's a bit slow about this kind of thing. He doesn't even get it why you all so lovey dovey with him all the time “
               “ Yeah, he thought it was all fan serviced. I mean, why would I only did it only with him if it was for fans. *sigh* I'm pretty sure he will reject me if I says it to him.”
               “ No hyung, You never know before you try it. Come on. We got your back here. “ I try to convince the leader. He look pretty down right now.
               “ I even bought him a ring already “
               “ WHAT ?? “ I speak up along with the other two who are now stop whatever their doing and focusing on the leader. 
               “ When ? “ Seung Hyun ask
               “ About two months earlier. “ His word received nods from us.

I guess he is serious about Hong Ki. I mean he even buy him a ring. Wow.. ! I'm impressed.

               “ Owh, now I remember seeing you wearing an expensive looking ring before. “ Min Hwan talk with eyes closed as if try to remember something from the past. I never notice it thou.
               “ Yeah, It's not cheep I tell you “
               “ Soo..... When you going to tell him ? “ Out of curiosity I ask.
               “ Well... It was suppose to be weeks ago. I even had a restaurant reserved for the whole thing but I had to cancel it cos he was admitted. “ Jong Hoon hyung answer with a deep sigh “ So now, I not sure yet. Have yet to plan it. I don't want it just to be plain event you know. I want to make it special for him so even I was turn down, I had no regret in me. “

               Somehow,, I think Jong Hoon hyung is really charming. He give so much thought just to confess to the one he love. I wonder what Hong Ki would feel about the whole thing. Would he freak out over it ? Hong Ki never show any sign he did not like our leader but again Hong Ki always so nice with everyone. 

               " I'll help you hyung. “ I don't know why I said it but I really want to help Jong Hoon hyung. For once, I really feel like helping him out with all my heart.
               “ We'll help you too. “ the other two interrupt “ I mean, with a fair price of course. Kekeke. “ typical Seung Hyun but we all know he meant well. He just have a weird way showing it.
               “ You guys... I don't know what to say. Ohhh.... Thank You, Thank You. Thank You. “

With this, operation 'Confession To Hong Ki' will begin. I will make sure those two to live happily ever after.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 end...

I finally mention about the ring... Weird.. I just want to show that the other member were supportive with Jongki couple....
And also, It's like the member will call each other what ever their like. Hope you're not confuse...
LOL...
The story will soon come to an end...

Comment please...

 - eve -
AKTF