Why Did You Do That?

The Couple Ring

Hi everybody...
The first two chapter was introduction and now is the serious part....
My writing skill will change a little but hope you guys still continue reading...
Enjoy k...
*******************************************************************************************

It's only six in the morning but Hong Ki already up making breakfast for himself. It was just a simple sandwich since he still need to eat thou he has no appetite to. Today is his turn to do the photoshoot and he have to do it alone. Haish... He sight... He have to wake up really early since he will be pretty busy today coz right after the shoot they will have to record songs for their new album. How he glad that he can rest yesterday since his schedule really packed today.

"You wake up early" Hong Ki jumped a little hearing someone voice.

"Ump... I have to prepare for the shoot" he answer while looking at his food in his hand try to avoid eye contact with the man in front of him but his eyes quickly looking at the man with shock when the man suddenly grab his hand and eat the food that in his hand.

"What the hell Jong Hoon!" Hong Ki shout try to hide his tomato face. 'You gonna be my cause of death you know that?' Hong Ki though to himself while calming his heart that can't stop beating like hell.

"Sorry but I haven't wash my hand." Jong Hoon answer clearly not regreating his action just now.

"You can just ask."

"I could but you won't look at me" Jong Hoon said while finishing the food in his mouth and walk next to Hong Ki and taking the seat next to him. "Hong Ki" he said

"What?" Hong Ki was full of suprise when he see Jong Hoon next to him with mouth open when calling his name. Looking at Jong Hoon's face he though 'What was that for?'

"You said I can just ask. Right now I'm asking you. can you feed me?" Jong Hoon act like spoil brat with puppy face try to look cute while opening his mouth hoping that Hong Ki will feed him.

"Haish" Hong Ki sight but still he can't stop his hand from feeding Jong Hoon but Jong hoon can hear Hong Ki gigle while feeding him.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Jong Hoon ask with mouth full.

"I never knew our calm and charming leader is such a baby"

"Only in front of you"


Hong Ki POV

"Only in front of you"

What? did I hear him correct? Did he just say 'Only infront of you?' by you, he meant me right?...OMO. Stop Hong Ki..!! He already have someone. I keep repeating the same word not wanting to put any hope for myself. there is no way Jong Hoon will love me. they might act lovey dovey infront of camera but the truth is I can never stay near Jong hoon for more than five minute since this stupid heart just can't stop beating so fast when he's around and I'm too scared the though that Jong Hoon might push me away if I cling on him too much so the only time I'm brave enough to do it is infront of camera knowing there is no way the other would object since he don't want to ruin their image.

But why did he said it? What he meant by that? Is he serious? Is it a joke? Aish....Why am I always asking question that I can't answer?!. My mind was too far away from reality right now but I was shock when I feel something on my lips. What is it? I blink my eye a few time thingking this is a dream when I saw the man I admire kissing me 'Why is he kissing me?!' I close my eyes so hard hoping to get back to reality but I know this is the reality when it's still the same scene after I open his eyes

"What the heck Jong Hoon?!" I scream. Why did he do this to me?

End of POV


Jong Hoon POV

Why is he not responding with my confession? Is he thinking about it? Did he try to find a word to reject me politely? Or maybe he though of my word as a joke? Aish...This man is so hard to figure out. What is it about him make me like this? I never felt this way before and I never ever though that I can feel like this towards another man. Yes, he is a man but he's just to cute to be a man and his voice too... That husky voice. It just too beautiful, the first time I heard it, it melt my heart.

Look at that face. That big eye... That Nose... That lips... That kissable lips... what it feels like? kissing that lips. Can I try it? would he mad at me? Maybe I just give him a quick kiss and make it like a joke. I can't stop myself when I slowly leading myself to kiss him. Then I kiss him. Oh My God! It feels great. I never want to part my lips with his. Dear God, is it OK if I wish that time just stop right now. Freez everything so I can make this man mine. Then I was dissapointed when I fell our lips part and an arm pushing me away.

"What the heck Jong Hoon" He scream.

End of POV

"Is it tasty?! Is it fun?! making me looks like an idiot?! Hah..!! Jong Hoon?!" Hong Ki can't stop screaming. 'did he try to make fun of me?'

"Sorry" Jong Hoon can't find any other word right now. 'Sorry' is the only word in his mind

"You sorry?! God... Jong Hoon! I'm not toy that you can play around" Hong Ki rush out of the house looking pissed but was stopped by Jong Hoon.

"Where are you going?" Jong Hoon ask while holding Hong Ki hand not wanting to let that men go. He have to clear the misunderstanding. He did not want for this man to hate him. This man that never mad is now bursting with anger.

"Away from you!!" Hong Ki answer releasing his hand from Jong Hoon grip and run without turning back and quickly shut the door close.

Outside the house, Hong Ki saw Manager Hyung trying to get out from the car but Hong Ki quickly run to the passanger seat and take his place. Manager Hyung that was suprised when he hear someone open the passanger door looking at the figure. 'Hong Ki?' he though. 'Why is he here already? Did I already call him just now?'

"You early" the manager say looking confuse while shuting his car door and fasten the seat belt.

"Erm.... Lets just go" Hong Ki said while looking outside the window.


Hong Ki POV.

His lips, so sweet. WAIT!! Why am I thinking about his lips? No!! Don't!! That man is a stupid bastard and a cheater. he kissing me when he already have someone. I feel sorry for his lover thou or maybe he's a player? Maybe he bough that ring just for fun. Who would bough a couple ring for fun stupid?! Thinking about that ring just make my heart sadder. But lately he's not wearing the ring, I only saw him wearing the ring once a few weeks ago. Did they broke up? is that why he's kissing me. Aish... I gonna go crazy like this. This is all because of stupid Jong Hoon and his lip.

End of POV

The manager that watching Hong Ki weird behaviour can't stop wondering. 'Did he blush just now? Owh wait now he's making mad face. Is it mad? it's rather cute. Moment after he got worried when he sees Hong Ki eye. 'tear?'. 'Should I ask him what wrong but what if he don't want to talk to me? Youth nowdays, I can never understand them.'

"Just do your best and don't worry about it too much OK?" The manager say thinking Hong Ki maybe worry about the photoshoot.

"Hmmm..?? Owh... OK" Hong Ki answer with full of question face. 'What was that all about?'. He though.

------Back At The House------


Jong Hoon POV

But I never though you as toy Hong Ki, I stand in front of the door unable to move. HIs leg just too weak.Why would he say something like that when I just confess to him? I guess it all a waste now. He hate me. I never know. But if you hate me then why do you act so friendly to me? hah Hong Ki? Is it only for fan service? I though since he so close to me then maybe he like me just a little and maybe I have a chance to make him mine.

End of POV

"What was that?" Jong Hoon turn when he hear voice from behind. It Jae Jin

"Owh... Nothing."

"Hong Ki gone already?". Seung Hyun ask while heading to the kitchen followed by the other two member.

"Erm" Jong Hoon answer still trying to pull himself together to face the other member not wanting them to ask him why Hong Ki shout just now.

"Did he ate breakfast?" Min Hwan question startle Jong Hoon.

"I think so" 'OMO... did he ate?' Jong Hoon worried 'I just ate his breakfast' Thinking back the incident before the fight Jong Hoon can't stop smilling.'Is stated very nice too, if only, I did not let my stupid lust take over me then today might be beautiful... Haish... Pabo...!!'

The other member can't stop looking at their leader face that turn from frown to big smile with a little gigle then a little sad.. 'Is he out of his mind?' they though at the same time.

***********************************************

Chapter Three End....

How is it? Bad..?? OK..?? Great..??
Please comment guys...
Silent reader... Looking forward to your comment soon...

AKTF...

-----eve----