My Friend and Your Angel

The Couple Ring

OMO....
What took me soooooo looong to update?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- In The hospital -

“Yeah, I'm on my way now. Don't worry OK.. Hyung is with him. No pabo! I won't get caught. Would you chill. Araso... I'm hanging up now. What was that? I can't hear you.... Sorry.... Got to go... Don't be late... Chow”

Seung Hyun POV

Gosh this Min Hwan... Worrying over nothing. I told him no one will recognize me. I did my best cover up here but he still say it's not enough. Put a few more on me and I will look like a weirdo. Manager hyung warn us already not to get cough by fans and media while Hong Ki is hospitalized. The chaos could bring havoc in the hospital and also interrupting Hong Ki recovery also other patients.

Walking toward the room, my step become slower, Aish.... How, it become like this? Just a few days ago we were laughing and talking happily.

Hong Ki, unlike Jong Hoon, I'm not used calling him with hyung and he also said to me there is no need for the formality. He's so friendly and always smiling, he's always make us laugh in the house with his silly jokes and story. He's also the first person that welcome me in FT ISLAND. Well, to be honest, at first the other member not really into the idea of replacing Woon Bin. After all, they are best friend to each other. They also give the idea that there is no need for fifth member and they are fine with four. But, the management insist to add me in FT ISLAND. First day was super awkward, the air so thick as if I could die just by breathing. Then Hong Ki come to me, greet me, talk to me, make fun with me, suddenly we become best friend. And, not long after that, the other member come and join us as if we know each other from long ago. No wonder their so close to each other. How lucky for me to be apart of this family and it's all thanks to Hong Ki.

Now, standing in front of the room I try to open the door as slow as I can not wanting to disturb anyone in that room in case they are resting. I saw sleeping Hong Ki and tried Jong Hoon Hyung, hyung never leave Hong Ki side since he is admitted. What a great leader he is. Worried clearly picture in his face. Some time I have the feeling that it is more that love of a friend the leader have toward the vocalist.

End of POV


“Hyung” Seung Hyun finally speak up when he sees no respond from Jong Hoon when he enter the room. Too busy with the sleeping figure on the bed.

“Oh... “ Jong Hoon sound shock and a little embarrass since he was caught off guard starring his angel

“You're here. Where the other?” Jong Hoon try to avoid the smirk that the person in front of him portray

“Ekekeke... I saw you just now” Seung Hyun can't help to hold it in him anymore. Their leader really red now.

“What?!” Jong Hoon is really embarrassed right now “Stop it. You will wake Hong Ki.”

“He will wake up not by me but by all the intense stare you give to him Hyung” Seung Hyun really want to tease the leader.

“I said shut it kid. I wasn't starring at angel..... I meant Hong Ki....” Oh God, can I be more obvious! Shout Jong Hoon in his mind. “I.... I was asking you where the other?”

“Oh... They just finish practicing and will be here soon.” Luckily Seung Hyun did not hear what Jong Hoon say just not since he is busy checking if Hong Ki still have a fever. He sight a relieved once he feel the temperature is normal now. “You can go take shower hyung. I bough your cloth here and by the way, your room need serious clean up hyung. I was lucky I found my way out of your room, if not, my parent might have to report me missing.” Oh... Seung Hyun can't seem to stop teasing the already embarrass Jong Hoon.

“SHUT UP! Watch him for me” With that, Jong Hoon rush to the bathroom not forgetting his bag of cloth.

"Ahhh... Hyung..." Jong Hoon stop when he heard his name. Turn around to face Seung Hyun

"Sarang.... Sarang.... Sarang.... Seung Hyun sing with his hand move. (just like how Hong Ki sing in the mv love love love...)

"Whatever" Jong Hoon closed the door regretting why he did not just ignore when he call him hust now. He can still hear soft giggle when he leave the room. “Aish...” He sight his own stupidity.


Jong Hoon POV

Great. You did it now Jong Hoon. You have now successfully humiliate yourself in front of your band member. Seung Hyun not gonna put a stop to this. For sure he will keep on teasing you until you die. I curse myself over and over again.

Finish cleaning myself, I look at myself in the mirror and see what I'm wearing and once again I sight. Is this the best shirt he can found? Looking at myself, pink micky mouse shirt is not something I want my angel to see the first thing he wake up. Aish... That Seung Hyun, I can't trust him with anything. I will ask Jae Jin or Min Hwan next time. At least their sense of fashion is better than that brat.

That right, I call him angel now, just in my mind thou. He might kill me if he knew this. He never like it when people call him beautiful or pretty or thing like that but still he can't help to blush everytime people did. Why is he so cute. I find his present is something that I can't live without so I decide to stay with him in the hospital. I want to be the first thing he see once he wake up. I have made my mind that I will tell him about my feeling to him. If he were to reject me..... Aish.... lets not think about it right now. Angel health is more important now.

I can't help to remember the doctor word to us 3 days ago when Hong Ki was brought here after he was unconscious in the recording room.

End of POV

- Flashback -

 

“How is he doctor” Min Hwan and Manager Hyung speak up in unison

“He's OK now. Just let the fever cool down and let him rest for couple of days.”

“What wrong with him?” Jae Jin voice out in worries.

“It's typical sickness. He's just tired. He have a low blood pressure, lack of vitamins and nutrition, not enough rest and also he have an unbalance weight. Thou I said it's typical but still, it not something to be took lightly. Don't expect him to wake up anytime soon. Might take few days. Just let him rest and I will check on him from time to time. Seriously, your idol need to concern more about yourself and the person who is suppose to take care of you guys should do their job right” The doctor just walk away leaving us.... No, more correctly, leaving our manager dump founded.

“What was that?!” Manager Hyung shout. “You think I did not take care of my boys?! Is it my fault now?!”

“Come on Hyung. It's not like he can answer you. He's gone” Seung Hyun try to calm our manager.

“Hong Ki more important now” Min Hwan speak out while walking to the room.

“Chit... Can I sue this hospital for insult?” Manager Hyung still not letting go the issue.

“FORGET IT HYUNG” all of us said while leaving him behind.

“What! Aish... You guys was against me too? I am lonely now. Hong Ki. Hurry up and wake up. Just you wait when Hong Ki wake up, I'm gonna make him scold each one of you”

 

- End Flashback -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 5

Thanks for the subscriber      ...and commenter....
If you guys been waiting for my update for so long......
SO VERY SORRY....

I want to make fun of Jong Hoon in this time since he is so stupid for not confessing to Hong Ki sooner.....
Muahahahaha *evil laugh*

BTW guys, who is younger.... Min Hwan or Seung Hyun?
My frien said it's Seung Hyun..... Really??

Ohhhh.... and have you watch 'Maknae Rebellion'? If no, please watch. Our super cute Seung Hyun in it and also our Hong Ki look alike - Mir fr MBLAQ
Now that I look at him closely..... OMO..... Really close.....
But, as Hong Ki says, he is more handsome..... (MIR fans gonna kill me)

 

- eveitis -