Wake Up Sleeping Beauty

The Couple Ring

- In Hong Ki Room -

               Jong Hoon is now alone with his angel. Just a while ago, he manage to chase Seung Hyun out to grab something to eat. Seung Hyun also try to convince the leader to eat with him but the letter refuse. To leave his angel even when he is unconscious is not an option so when Seung Hyun still try to pursued him, Jong Hoon just ask the other to buy light lunch for him. Surrendering to his stubborn friend, Seung Hyun sigh as he walk out leaving the two to grab his lunch.


Jong Hoon POV

          Ahhhh..... We're finally alone... Do I look sound a ert..?? It's not like anyone can see or hear me right now... When will you wake up angel..?? I miss you too much. Hurry up and wake up and smile... and laugh... and... and.... and accept my love... Ahahahahaha... Not only I sound like a ert but now I sound like an idiot... Aish... Hong Ki, you know what you've done to me..?? Looking at his face right now.... Damn... He really look like an angel. Perfect white skin. Look at those lips.... Suddenly remembering again our little kiss scene make me blush.... How I would do anything to taste that lips again. As I am busying touching his perfect face, I can see he's making cute faces. Maybe he can sense me. Please stop being so cute and irresistible.

          "Hmm...." There he goes, making that face again. But, then I can see he's trying to open his eyes.

          "Hong Ki" I try to call out his name hoping that he would respond to my calling and how I glad that he finally open his eyes.

          "Hmmm.... Jong Hoon" His voice a little shaky buts till a music to my ears and how I miss that voice. "Wa...Ter..." I can't catch what he's saying. "What is it An... I mean Hong Ki?" OH GOD...! Jong Hoon...!! Pull yourself together...!! "Water" I can finally understand him. "Here" I put my arm behind his head try to support him while he try to lean on my body. Owh... This must be heaven. I move the glass closer to his mouth and help him drink.

          "Are you OK now?" He just nod. He still look weak to me. I can't take my eyes off him. I can see him eyeing me and out of nowhere he chuckled. Did someone make a joke that I miss..?? "What?" I ask him out of curiosity. He laugh harder. He's definitely not sick anymore. I can guaranty this now. I am a little mad now. "Seriously Hong Ki, you faint and worry the hell out of me then you take your own sweet time being a sleeping beauty and how lucky you are that I am a gentlemen and did not kiss you to wake you up and now when you're up, you laugh?"

         "I'm sorry" He said to me with shaky voice almost like crying while facing down to his hand. Owh.... did I sound too hard? "It's just...." As he about to continues.

BAMMMM!!

         "OMO...!!! Seung Hyun...!! You scared the living out of me" This kid, seriously...!!

         "Owh.... Sorry Hyung. It's just my hand a little full right now" Obviously, I can see all type of food in his hand.. Aish... "Which part of light lunch that you did not understand kid?" I said to him as I help him putting the variety of food on the side table. Now, I have to finish all this or he will make noise for sure. "I don't know what you like hyung and everything look so delicious so I end up buying it all" Maybe he buy the food for him and not for me... "and beside Hong Ki can.... OMO...!!! Hong KI...!! You wake up...!!" Aish... Why did he have to yell right next to mny ears??!! 'SMACK'

          "Owch... Hyung.... What was that for" As if you need to ask. "Yelling next to my ears" I answer without even looking at him.

          "I can't help it. Hong Ki...!! You wake up... OK now..??" Seung Hyun said while moving his feet and find a comfortable place at the end of the bed while his hand playing with my angel's. Stop touching him..!!

          "Hmm.. Yeah... I'm OK now. Sorry to worry you guys" Somehow I have the feeling that word meant for me. "Really?? You OK?? You look like.." "Of course he's OK" I cut him off. "He wake up... Ask for drink.... And laugh at me" Angel still keep his eyes locked on his arm that is now being held by that brat. "It was...just..." He try to speak. "pink" what was that? Aish... I can't catch his word and I guess my puzzle face catch Seung Hyun's eyes "It's your shirt hyung" hah..?? What..?? My Shirt..?? I look at my shirt... ..!!

          "This all thank to you BRAT..!!" I was embarrassed like hell. And I yell at angel for nothing. Note to self-Apologize letter. "You welcome hyung" such a brat he is. Ahhh... I think this is the perfect time to complaint at my angel. It's been long time. I sit next to him and rest him on my body and I can guess that he's blushing but not resisting which mean he did not hate it. I take his hand that Seung Hyun hold and took it under blanket which I pull closer to cover all of his body and hug him. I don't like it when people touch MY ANGEL. "Wanna know something?" I did not wait for the answer "I ask one simple help from him. Very simple, bring me cloth for me to change. Simple right?" Again, I did not wait for the answer "But, know what this unfashionable person bring? This.. Seriously, even if you have no sense of fashion. You could at lease choose something that show my manlier side" I whine while putting my head on angel shoulder. I can feel he's shock but I just don't care. I miss him too much.

          "How is it my fault?" I forget that this brat still here. I lift my face. "Why is it not?" I ask. Now he's making his pity face leaning closer to angel. I move a little so he would stop and he did. "It is impossible to find any decent cloth in your room. They are anywhere and everywhere and beside I would not have to pick your cloth if only you come home" Owh... What a defend.. Putting the blame on me. "You did not go home?" I try to look at the owner of that angelic voice as he turn to face me and as I was just to answer him, Seung Hyun cut me

          "No, he didn't" Shut up brat!!

          "But why?" Worry and guilty all over his voice. "It just... We don't know when you will wake up and I don't want you to wake up alone. I mean.. You are important." Seung Hyun make a 'What you mean face to me' "To the band... I mean... You are important to the band" What is it with me today? Nothing is going right. Aish.... Suddenly the room is silence for a moment of time. The latter that is now being hug by me try to move himself but my hug goes tigher and I try to look at face but considering our position right now, it is impossible.

          "Seriously..." Seung Hyun break the silence. He wake up and pour the water to a glass and hand it to angel. Angel take it and take the glass to his mouth and I keep my eyes lock on him as he drink the water "I don't which is funnier... You word or Hong Ki blush and then pout because of your word".

WHATTT...???!!!

PUFFFF....!! UHUK... UHUK...

         "Seung *cough* Hyun..!!" Angel try to speak after he spill his drink. The bed sheet that cover his body is wet now so I stand up and take them off him. Lucky it just plain water. His face is red as you can get. So Very Absolutely Totally Cute...!! I try to calm him by patting his back. Remembering back what Seung Hyun said just now, did he pout bucause he's disappoint by my word? Does that mean... He like me??

          "Hong Ki... You..." As I was about to continue my word

          "What is this? Hong Ki, you awake" Manager and all other member coming in the room.. Aish... people keep interrupting


End of POV

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 End....
How Is It...??
Well, I was a little late but it didn't take me long like last time right..??
Please don't kill me (making a cute face)

Owh... And Thank for the info for whose the makne...
I was like telling my friend.... " I have more than 3 people as proof now" and I shut her....

Yay Us....!!

- Eve -