Lets Forget About It

The Couple Ring

Hye Everybody...I need to say I'M SORRY..!!
Haven't been updating for a long time... (hit myself)...
I've been busy with life and everything but anyway here the update...
Before that... This is s not my original story of the couple ring and you might want to forget the title and just enjoy the story k... xoxoxo

______________________________________________________

- around afternoon @ recording studio-

"Hong Ki!" Min Hwan voice echo in the room and all the other member were looking at the figure that just come into their room together with their manager. Hong Ki were looking at the floor not responding to Min Hwan whose calling him instead he go straight to the sofa putting his bag down beside him. He looks tired.

"How it goes?" Seong Hoon ask. Knowing that question was refer to his photo shoot, Hong ki let out a deep sigh. Still not answering the question but just faking a smile instead.

"It's doesn't go so well" Manager voice out, knowing that the Hong Ki not going to answer so he decide to answer in his behalf. "He keep messing up, spacing out a lot and that pale face doesn't help much either" the manager continued.

Hong Ki looking at the person that is now busy talking about his bad photo shoot but he is to annoyed to hear clearly, all he hear is mess up, bad, bla, bla, bla.. "Geez hyung! Thank You for sharing that story hyung." Hong Ki say with sarcastically voice while looking at his manager with death glare.

"Looking at me like that not going to change the fact you did bad kid. Just don't blow this one too OK? Now, go and get ready and I'll see you guys at the recording studio. I have to meet the composer first" The manager reply to Hong Ki glare while turning the door knob and disappearing out of their room.

"Is it really bad?" Jong Hoon voice suddenly break the cold silent in the room. looking at his band member that now have an obviously piss off face shown in his beautiful face.

Jong Hoon POV

The expression will ruin his beautiful face. Look at that wrinkle. Please smile. You have no idea how my heart hurt seeing that face. I only wish for you happiness.

End of POV

'Hmm.. Not really. Hyung just over reacting. I say it goes quite well. Hong Ki try to explain himself with shaking voice.

'definitely lying' all the member have the same though in their mind.

"It's OK. Well the photographer was kindda mean anyway, yesterday he keep on saying that I have no expression in my face. I mean.. What the heck?! I'm trying really hard for him." Seung Yoon try to cheer the one infront of him.

"Yeah" Jae Jin continue. "He's not the one that in front of the camera so how would he know how nervous we are when he take our picture plus the camera always make you look older so it's the camera fault"

They keep on talking bad about the photographer try to make Hong Ki feels better for their next recording. All four of them including Jong Hoon just keep on talking while walking to the recording studio seem to forgot their main subject and just left Hong Ki behind.
Hong Ki that follow behind were looking at his FT ISLAND and can't seem to fade a smile of his face

Hong Ki POV

How sweet, they try to cheer me up but wait why are they leaving me behind? Aish this kids. Why are you talking bad about others hah? I'm sure that the photographer not bad at all. I mean he did not yell or shout at me when I did wrong. Instead, he just say it nicely and told me to fix it. But you guys... making that story up just to ease me. How cute. Well, of course my mind got desecrated by this morning incident but I need to keep my mind straight and do better for the recording or I might make trouble for this guys.. Come on Hong Ki... Hwaiting..!!
Lets just forget about it and act as if nothing happen. Yeah... I'll do that.

End of POV

BWAHAHAHAHA

All the other member that busy chatting now looking behind them found that the person holding his stomach laughing so hard. It was Hong Ki.

"Come on you guys. He is not bad at all. But still... Thank you coz you guys trying to make me feel better and sorry if I made you guys worry OK" Hong Ki try to talk while still holding his laugher.

"Owh!! you SMILE !! I like that face better. I knew it. You look like an angel. Jong Hoon comment and Hong Ki can't help to blush with that compliment.

With his head low trying to hide his blush he rush forward in front of other member. "Come on guys. We'll be late and hyung will yell at us again." He is now walking way in front leading the way and the other 3 member were a little running try to catch up with him. "Wait for us" They say all together.

Hong Ki POV

STUPID PLAYER!!! Why you always want to make my heart goes crazy huh?? Aish, I'm sure my face is so red right now.

End of POV

Jong Hoon on the other hand were left behind quite far from the other since they were running.

Jong Hoon POV

What? Is he blushing by my comment? Well, I'm just saying the truth thou. Did he forgive me about this morning already? Maybe I should talk to him about it. He's blushing... So cute... I like it

End of POV

Jong Hoon that now just realized that he was left behind try to catch up with them. "Wait for me you guys"

 

- In the recording studio after a few song recording-

"OK you guys, that was great. Now we only have a few more song and we are done" The manager talking outside while FT ISLAND were in the recording room. 'Should I give them time out first? they look so tired already. Well maybe after another song' with that the manager give the composer signal to get ready for another song.

- Meanwhile in the recording room-

"What? Come on hyung. How many song do want to record today. We did six already. AISH... My hand is killing me!" Seung Hoon whine.

"Your hand?! What about me? I have to use both my hand and feet so you PABO stop complaining" Min Hwan standing up from his sitting position in front of the drum and start to walk around the room try not to get his leg cramp.

"We all tired OK. Just deal with it. This is life behind the fame and fortune" Jae Jin realising his anger to the others.

"What fortune?? I don't see any' Seung Hoon suddenly voice out a little shouting. And with that the other that wining start to laugh hearing his word.

"Well, let me correct myself. Ehem, life behind the fame and.... nothing then"

"Enough you guys" Jong Hoon speak out. "We do this for the fans remember?" he was glad that the FT ISLAND member were getting along with each other but then he eyes were looking at his angel.

"Are you OK?" Jong Hoon asking worriedly. 'Well, if there is a person that is most tired from this recording, it will be my angel since he use his voice and energy the most. Poor you'

"Errmmm... I'm OK" Hong Ki answer while holding the stand mike as if he had no strength to stand on his own. He is now sweating in this cold room with a little pant and trembling in his voice.

'That not very convincing' Jong Hoon say to himself while walking away. "I will get you water. You must be tired from the singing"

Hong Ki just standing at his position not moving and Jong Hoon turn around making his way out of the room try to get water for his angel but then he heard the manager talking out of the room.

"OK kids.. Get yourself ready"

~Sigh~

Jong Hoon that is just inch away from the room now walking back again obeying to the manager word. 'I get it later' he tough. feeling guilty and worried, he look up at Hong Ki face when he gave his angelic smile as if saying that he is OK and not to worry about him. Jong Hoon reply to the smile with a weak one and holding his guitar.

The manager pressing a button so the one in the recording room can hear him.
"Owh BTW jae Jin. I totally hear you just now. Now get ready"

Jae Jin a little startled by the manager word. "What?" looking innocently "I said nothing"

The other member can't help to giggle and giving the 'you are finish' look at him as they are getting ready in their position for next song.

Hong Ki try to stand straight has no strength in him. His vision start to blur and he can't seem to stand. He feels the room keep spinning and suddendly....

BUK....

"Hong KI!!!" Min Hwan voice make everybody in that room looking at Hong Ki that now lying on the floor. Jong Hoon put down his guitar and run toward the unconscious body and try to shake him awake.

"Hong Ki. Hong Ki. Wake Up" Obvious worried can be heard from the leader voice. 'He's HOT'

"What happen?" their manger rush into the room. All the other member already surrounding Hong Ki.

"He pass out. I think he have a fever hyung. His hold body feels like microwave. What are going to do hyung?" Jong Hoon speaks frantically looking at his angle that now lifeless. He try to shake him a few time but no respond and that make him event berserk.

"Stop that" The manager holding Jong Hoon hand that crazily shaking the fragile man in his arm hoping that he will stop and thank god he did. "You going to hurt him. Fever? No wonder he look so pale. Please relax, Jong Hoon, you carry him. we are going to hospital"

"Right" With that Jong Hoon carry Hong ki bridal style out of the room followed by the other.

"I'm sorry  but I think today recording will end now" the manager bowed to the other staff in the room.

"It's OK. Just make sure he's fine"

"I will" the manager said and walked away.

"HYUNG HURRY"

"Coming"

________________________________________________________________________

And there goes chapter 4...
I'M Really sorry if you found the story boring...

Please comment
Thank You....

-eve-