Fan Serviced ? Jealousy ?

The Couple Ring

- A few weeks after Hong Ki out of Hospital -

- After finishing a recording of variety show -

 

Hong Ki POV

         “ Hong Ki, Let me open the door for you “
         “ Hong Ki, Watch your . Don't seat on something “
         “ Hong Ki, Don't open the window. It could be dangerous “
         “ Hong Ki, do you want to drink ? Eat ? “
         “ Hong Ki, Are you tired, Here's a towel” 
 

Aish... Noisy, Noisy, Noisy. All the bombed voice stop at once when they see my 'says one more word to me and I am gonna kill you' look.

          Seriously, Thing had been pretty weird ever since I am discharged from the hospital. The other treat me as if I am a king or some sort. Especially THAT PERSON !!. You know who I mean right. The leader that is almost like a prince charming in my heart. Scrap the almost. He is the prince charming of my heart. 

He walks me to our vehicles, wait for me to finish my food, make sure I sleep, he even stop our rehearsal when according to him, I look too tired.

          My everyday consist of each member worry over nothing to me. I mean, yeah.. I kinda make a stupid mistake back then stressing over you know who but that doesn't meant that the tragic might happen again. I totally learn not to repeat the same mistake twice and it not like I can tell them why things happen to me.

Aish.. Bothersome !!

          We are on our way home, In the van, Manager hyung sit in front, the prince sit next to me while the other three at the back. Something really strange happen during our recording just now. Maybe it's just my imagination but somehow I think Jong Hoon been really clinging with me. The whole recording period ! I can't really do much talk or anything since he keep wanting to get near with me. Whenever me and Min Hwan get a little too closed, he will interrupt. Maybe it's just my imagination but today...

He... is... totally... WEIRD... !!

          Well, not that I am complaining or anything. I mean, I sort of like it when he do all those thing since he doesn't really like to do 'fan serviced' thing so our sweet moment rarely happened. So when it does, I totally love it especially today.

          As I drift through my thought, I fell an intense glare at me. Somehow it gave me shiver down to my spine. I try to look around only to meet the face of my prince with his dreamy eyes looking straight at me. If only look could kill, I would be on my way to heaven now. There is definitely something wrong with him today.

          “ Uhm... Something wrong on my face?”
          “ Hah? No... Nothing...” He try to look away. Stupid Hong Ki ! Why do you have to open your stupid mouth? If only you shut then you will be able to look at that face a little longer. As he look away, his face...

Is he... Blushing..? No way, me and my imagination.

          “ Great work today guys.” The manager kills the silent in the van.
          “ Do we get rewards for it “ Jae Jin voice out. Everybody know what he meant.
          “ All you ever think is food Jin “ Seung Hyun sudden attack. Well as if he did not think of the same.
          “ It an essential part of life kid. Everyone know it is very important routine to eat stupid. I mean, look at Hong Ki, he almost die because not eating.... “

SMACK...

Min Hwan who did not pay attention to any of our conversation but busy with his game suddenly hit Jae Jin's head

         “ Ouch, What the idea Min Hwan ?! That hurt “
         “ Just shut up you food monster “ Min Hwan said while looking at me who is in front of his seat. And as if a queue, all the other also looking at me.
         “ No.. I didn't mean to.....”
         “ It's OK... “ I decide to speak up. I know the issue have been quite sensitive within the group. They do not want to make me feel bad. But, I really learn my lesson here. “ No big deal “
         “ I'm sorry “ Jae Jin blur out with full of guilt.

Now I pity him.

         “ Stupid “ Jong Hoon
         “ Idiot “ Min Hwan
         “ Crazy food monster “ Seung Hyun. Wait, what that have to do with this issue?
         “ But... I said I am sorry “ Jae Jin said not so loud with a cute pout.

Ohhh. This people...

          “ Anyway.... As I were saying... “ Once again, Manager hyung speak up to change the topic. “ We received a lot of feed back about today show.” Manager said while taking out his little note book.
         “Jae Jin who not so outspoken decide to talk...”
         “ What ?! I always talk. “ Jae Jin protest. Guess the guilt since gone.
         “ Seung Hyun not so smart... I'm not even going to comment on that “
         “ I’m still a high school student after all “
         “ Whatever. Hong Ki. You are awfully quite today. Not like your usual self. Well, I guest you just tired. I forgive you this time “ Not like I can do much since a certain someone decide to not leave me alone.
         “ And Jong Hoon. They said they like the 'fan service' you give. The Jongki action is so very cute. They say.. Not me.”
         “ Whatever.. “

Look at this guy. Not so long ago he act all so lovey dovey with me. Hold me, hug me, stare at me with that intense eyes. And now he act as if I am not beside him. Seriously, is he bipolar or something ? It hard to believe that the person that is now sitting beside me is actually the same person with me in the show.

          “ Min Hwan... Let see what they say about you... “
          “ What ? “
          “ Nothing. No word about you “
          “ What was that ? Not fair. I want to hear comment about me too “
          “ Well I guest it's because you did not do much today. Try harder brat “
          “ What was that ? You can't say that manager hyung. It's all because of Jong Hoon hyung “
          “ What did I do ? “
          “ It's you who stole my spot light. Every time I want to do something you cut me off “
          “ Can't help it Minari, you were dragging Hong Ki with you. “ Jae Jin interupt.
          “ Well it's not like I have a choice, Hong Ki is my partner after all. Just like when you have to back Seung Hoon when he can't answer the question. I did the same with Hong Ki. “ Min Hwan defense himself. It true he help me a lot. If it is not for him, I don't think we will win against Jae Jin. He is smart after all.
          “ But Jong Hoon hyung really weird. Who says MC can help the player. That why I said Hong Ki and Min Hwan did not win a fair game “ Seung Hyun  voice out. Jealous brat ! You just mad cos you did not win.
          “ No freaking way. We win it fair and square. Don't you dare to put all my hard work to nothing “ Yes Min Hwan.! Say it. Don't let them look down on us.
          “ Beside, all Jong Hoon do when he is closed to Hong Ki is hug him and cling himself with Hong Ki. Not helping at all. At first I too though he want to help us when Hong Ki can't answer and about to pass to me but all he do is hold Hong Ki's hand and nothing. I end up have to answer that freaking hard answer all on my own. Lucky I got it right “

What Was That ? Did I say 'Say It' ? damn..! he should just 'Shut It'


          “ It an A B C question. Chances is three to one and since Hong Ki already give the wrong answer, you got fifty fifty chance. What so hard ? Still need my help ? Such a brat. “
          “ Owh, I would like to see you answer it correctly Mr. 'All I want to do is hold Hong Ki hand'. Huh !!“
          “ What was that brat ? You want to pick a fight with me ? I'm gonna kill you. “
          “ Owww... I'm so scared of you hyung. Ignore me and continue hold Hong Ki hand. Here Hong Ki, give me your hand and let see what the leader will do “

Min Hwan gave out his hand hoping I would put mind on his. This brat ! I can see a smirk carved on his twisted face. I bet my face is really red right now.

          OMO ! What I should do here ? Min Hwan you devil ! As I look at Min Hwan's hand, my eyes automatically look up to Jong Hoon. What would he do if I were to hold Min Hwan's hand ? Would he really stop me ? Doen't that mean that he do not want me to hold anybody else hand except his ?

As I were about to take on Min Hwan's hand to prove a little experiment of my own suddenly

          “ Enough boys. “ Manager hyung speak up. Aish... This man... SERIOUSLY...
          “ Min Hwan, Hong Ki. You win on today show so I will treat you all to dinner. Fancy one.”
          “ And Jae Jin, Seung Hyun. Since both of you lose so tomorrow, you guys will do a CF. Wake up early and I will pick you up at nine on the dot. Make sure you are not late “
          “ Wait, If we were to win today game then will the CF change to other member ?”
          “ No Seung Hyun. It will be my gift since you guys win today game instead “
          “ WHAT WAS THAT.!!” both Jae Jin and Seung Hyun shout. “ You are so not fair hyung “
          “ So, Kill me. Anyway. We're here. Take a good rest and clean yourself. I'll be here to pick you guys up for dinner around eight. Now OUT“
          “ Aish... Meanie manager “ I can hear Seung Hyun mumble as he walks out of our van. Hyung need to stop playing with them.

          As we walks to our house, I can hear the other member says something like 'Hong Ki, watch out for the stairs' or 'Hong Ki, don't walk too fast' or 'Hong Ki, don't rush' or 'Hong Ki, hold my hand'.

Seriously, these people !! They are too nice for their own good. I just going to ignore them and continue walking.

          “ Honestly hyung, If I don't know you better, I say you were jealous of Hong Ki and Min Hwan “ Jae Jin's word catch my ears.

What was that ? Jealous ? Jong Hoon ? Why ?

          I have all these question on my mind and I forget to look were am I walking and lucky for me, I already reach the stairs but I take the wrong step and end up falling.

BUK !!

          “ Hong Ki !!“

I can hear all the other member calling out my name....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it ?
I know I have abandon you guys for so very long...
Sorry for any typo. I did not re-check...
This is a FT Island fic so I should talk about the band right ??
But...
Right now my head so mess up with DB5K / JYJ stuff...
If you don't know them please get to know them...
They are so cute/nice/charming just like our dearest FT ISLAND...
Make me so sad and missing them to the core...
Anyway...
Comment are loved...

AKTF
ps - you know what 'AKTF' mean ?

- eve -
xxx