If Only You Knew

The Couple Ring

          'When is it this feeling start? How it's start?' If only he knew when then he might be able to stop it from growing and so he will not hurting himself. 'Can this feeling be stopped?' Haish... So many questioned but not a single answer. Without realizing that tears falling down his eyes, Hong Ki continued to space out in front of TV that showing something that did not interest him.

"Hong Ki?" he snapped suddenly, it's Min Hwan. "Are you crying?". Min Hwan's question shock him then he realised that he was crying and quickly rub his eyes to stop the tears but fail since the tears did not stop. 'Stupid tears.stop coming out!' Hong Ki talks to himself.

"No." Hong Ki's simple answer while still rubbing his eyes

"But your eyes...." Min Hwan stop. "They are red" he continiued.

"It's the show, they are touching. Don't worry about it OK. I'll be fine" Hong Ki run to the kitchen to wash his stupid face. 'You stupid! Now what you do? What if Min Hwan worried about you? What if he told other member and they worried about you too? STUPID!' Hong Ki again talk to himself. Hong Ki has always living his life with keeping thing to himself and faking smile pretending to be a happy go lucky guy since he never want to be a burden to anyone.

          After washing his face, Hong Ki return to living room where Min Hwan sitting on the couch where he sitting just a minute ago.

"Hmmmm...Hong Ki?" he heard Min hwan calling

"Yes?"

"What so sad about this movie?" Hong Ki stunned while looking at the TV that show MickyMouse Club show. 'Oh God! What am I gonna answer him now?!'

"I change the channel already, it's a sad story just now but I change it since I can't handle sad story very well" 'Please stop asking... Please stop asking' Hong Ki pray over and over again.

"Owh. OK" Min Hwan finally give up. "I though I want to watch the movie that make our 'Happy Guy' cry"

          'Happy Guy'... That's what all other member call him since he always smilling and laughing. If only they knew how much pain he is in then I doubt they will call him by that name ever again. But, there is no way he can tell them since not only they will hate him but the band might also broken because his stupid one side feeling. No! He will not put the band in danger, not after all the hardship they been through.

"Where is everybody?" Hong Ki's question that suddenly breaks the silent in that living room noticing that other member not following Min Hwan home. They are supposed to be on a photo shoot for an entertainment magazine together but Hong Ki can't go since he have other photo shoot to go to so all the other member gone without him and he is supposed to go there tomorrow.

"Hmm.... Let me see" Min Hwan paused while thinking. 'I'm pretty sure Jae Jin and Seung Hyun gone somewhere to eat since they say all the stress from the photo shoot make them hungry." Again Min Hwan stopped. "Jong Hoon..... I don't know.... He dash out right after the photo shoot finish saying he has other thing to do."

"Oh.... Other thing?" Hong Ki was supposed to be talking to himself but he actually say it out loud.

"Yeah. He was pretty excited. his photo shoot was the most succesfull from all of us. mine was like whatever but the other two was pretty bad at the beggining but they pull it through at the end"

"His one is the most succes eh? Must be something happening in his life. Something really make him happy. His attitude for this past week was diffrent too. Did you notice?" Hong Ki asking Min Hwan.

"Really? I did not notice anything diffrent from him. Maybe because I wasn't paying any special attention on him" Min Hwan reply while looking at Hong Ki with smirk

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing." Min Hwan smile. 'Ohhh... My poor Hong Ki,you could be very oblivious some time.' Min Hwan talking in his mind "Yah Hong Ki, make me something delicious would you? I havent eat since morning and I'm starving.

"What? Why didn't you go with Jae Jin and Seung Hyun together to eat you pabo? and I don't know how to make anything except fried rice"

"But if I follow them then you will be all alone at homeand I'm worried." Min Hwan reply.

"Yah... I'm not a kid you know! And it's not the first time you guys go to photo shoot without me. It's not like I'm gonna run away or something. God, you and your worry without reason!" Hong Ki yell while walking to kitchen to prepare the only food he know how to cook.

          Min Hwan keep on smiling while watching mad but cute Hong Ki walking to the kitchen. "But, I'm really worried about you" Min Hwan whisper to himself. Lately Hong Ki been acting really weird. He did not eat much and looking even more skinnier and paler for these past few weeks. 'Is there is something bothering you? You should talks to me. You should know you can always talks to me Hong Ki yah'. Min Hwan notice this for a long time now ever since thay became a group and living together that Hong Ki did not talks abut himself much nor did he express his feeling. His real feeling. Hong Ki always smile and always agree with other member opinion and desicion without even saying his. 'Why is it?' Min Hwan wonder.

         But the though suddenly dissapear when he smile something nice from the kitchen and quickly ran to the smell and saw Hong Ki wearing pink apron cooking. The scene Hong Ki cooking really like a housewife from a movie.

"Done" Hong Ki putting the fried rice he just cook in a bowl and on the counter top and quickly smack Min Hwan hand when he try to scoop the rice with his hand.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Min Hwan pout

"Wash your hand first would you!" Hong Ki high tone really annoying.

"There is no need to hit me for that" Min Hwan bable to himself but Hong Ki heard him.

"I'm sorry OK. Is it really that hurt" Hong Ki ask the little Maknee with sorry and worried voice and face.

'How cute' Min hwan though to himself. "Not really" Min Hwan answer quickly not wanting Hong Ki to blame himself. He really care about the member in front of him. "I'm just teasing you"

"Why you little" Hong Ki try to hit Min Hwan but Min Hwan quickly dodge and ran to the food after washing his hand and grab a spoon not bothering to take out a plate an eat the fried rice.

"Hmmm.... DELICIOUS!!!!" Min Hwan shout

"Thank You" Hong Ki smile and blush with Min Hwan word

"Aren't you eating? We can share bowl"

"No. I just ate before and still full. I will eat when I'm hungry OK"

"Really? You just ate?" Min Hwan ask since he did not believe his band mate word.

"Yup. Manager Hyung treat me since my photo shoot a succes" Hong Ki talk with big smile and walks away from the kitchen."I'm gonna go to my room and take a bath OK. Just call me if you need me.

"OK..errr Hong Ki" Min Hwan suddenly call his name.

"Yes?"

"You know you can always talks to me about anything right? I mean ANYTHING"

"Yeah....Sure..." Hong Ki continue walking with smile in his cute face. 'Our Maknee can be really cute and nice sometime' he though to himself.

          While eating the delicious fried rice Min Hwan  heard that the door being open. It's the other member entering the house."We're back."

"Where you guys been to?" Min Hwan ask but his question leave unanswer when he sees the tired face of walking upstairs. The leader is the only one with a smile on his face but suddenly stop looking at Min Hwan that eating busy at that mooment.

"Smell delicious" Jong Hoon said

"Yup, taste like it too" Min Hwan say with proud. "Hong Ki made it for me" he continue.

"Reallyyyy??!" Jong Hoon suddenly grab Min Hwan spoon and eat the rice almost finishing it.

"Yah...!! He made it for me you know!! and I'm hungy too!!" Min Hwan yell when he sees Jong Hoon eating his fried rice and almost finishing it. but he give up and sigh since he knew there is no point talking to Jong Hoon right now.

"Don't be mad, I will treat you something tonight OK?" Jong Hoon said to MIn Hwan try to apologise since he finish all the rice.

"I want fancy restaurant and not cheap stall OK" Min Hwan voice out with pout.

"OK. No problem because Manager Hyung give me extra money just now for my good performance"

"Wait, Manager Hyung with you just now?" Min Hwan asking with curriosity.

"A'ah... He mad at me coz running out without telling him... I have to hear his babling all the way home. Haish" Jong Hoon reply with sight.

"But...Hong Ki said...."

"What?" Jong Hoon ask when he can't hear Min Hwan word clearly

"Nothing"

"OK. I'm gonna wash up. You should too. Yah...everybody....Go prepare OK. We are going dinner to fancy restaurant tonight" Jong Hoon yell to all the member while walking upstairs leaving Min Hwan in the kitchen.

"Why...? Hong Ki... Why...??"

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter One End...
Sorry if there is any typo o grammar error...huhuhu...english not my first language...
Is it long? Is it boring? ahhhh.... I just don't know when to stop.... Please comment since I'm new and I promise I will improved....
 

--eve--