Chapter 1: Him

He's My Heart Attack ... ​​

 

 

 

 

         Author Note~

Hello! Sorry for the long wait! Jinja Mianhae! -bows- 

also sorry if the first chatper isn't as good as i hoped it would be 

but anyways

ENJOY!~

 


Day:1 Countdown:180 days


"Umma! I'm going!," yelled Hyun Jae as she raced down the stairs and out the door.. Just before the door closed, she heard her mother yell back, "Okay! Be careful honey!

Today is the first day of school, her first day going back to the AIH since freshman year. AIH is just a school for normal average people despite its name. The AIH is also the school where she realized her feelings for one of the Kingkas in high school. She never thought that she would ever fall for him because she use to hate his guts.

Flashback~ 4th Grade

"Hey Hyun Jae, what was the homework answers for Mr. Nam's class?" "Hyun Jae, what are the answers for the Mrs. Lee's math test?"

"Ugh!" cried Hyun Jae, "Why are you all bugging me for answers!" 

"Because you're smart!" they chorused.

"HAHA! Look at Hyun Jae! HA! They all think she's smart! Don't they know how stupid she actually is?," exclaimed Daehyun with his group of friends as they laughed maniacally.

Calm down Hyun Jae. Calm down. They are just stupid. They are just stupid!, thought Hyun Jae as she continued trying to do what she was doing before.

Right when Hyun Jae calmed down, "Hey, is that corn?", asked Daehyun, pointing at her drawing.

"...NO!", screamed Hyun Jae. " It's a UNICORN! Not a piece of corn! UGH!" 

Fastforword~ 6th Grade

"Aish! I don't get this!", Hyun Jae moaned in frustraction .

"Hm hm hm hm!", snickered Daehyun and Young Jae, his best friend, " I told you she is stupid! HAHA!"

Present

Hyun Jae sighed, " But there are times when he is really nice."

Flashback! 7th Grade

"Huh? What in the world is this?! When did we learn how to find the perimeter of a triangle?"

"Do you need help Hyun Jae?", Daehyun asked. Her jaw dropped,but she quickly recomposed her face.

"Umm...yeah, how do you find the perimeter of a triangle?!"

"Well the formula is called the Pythagorean Theorem....", as Daehyun droned on and on about the Pythagorean Theorem, Hyun Jae realized then that Daehyun isn't that bad after all.

Present

"I really can't wait to get to school!", squealed Hyun Jae as she continued walking toward school, which was only a few blocks away. " It sure is lonely walking by myself. If only Cammie and Myungsoo were here already. Well it wouldn't be as lonely if at least Myungsoo was here." Cammie's parents forbid her from walking anywhere. If they do, it is really rare. The first time she walked across the street was in 7th grade. Yeah...really protective parents. 

A few people greeted Hyun Jae as she walked through the gates if the school. She wasn't exactlly the most popular student in school but she has friends that are. And here they come now.

"Hyunnie! I missed you sooo much!", screamed Hana as she pulled Hyun Jae into a bear hug. "Don't we all?", said Min Hee. Despite them being Queenkas, the were also the biggest geeks since elementary school. And as far as I know, they still are.

"Now stop hogging her Hana!" exclaimed Eun Mi, "It's my turn."

"AHHH!!!" screamed Eun Mi as she grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down while hugging me. "Look who's hogging her now." Min Hee whispered to Hana who nodded.

"YAH! I heard that!"

Then all of a sudden, "KYAH!" "OH MY GOD!" "THEY'RE HERE!" We all turned. The first thing, or should I say person. Was. HIM.