Two

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

Dara’s POV

 

Jiyong’s phone ringed. I can guess who’s the caller.

 

It took him one missed call, obviously ignoring it before he cursed and answered, “Yes babe? Yes I’ve arrived already. I’m in studio right now. Call you later, kay. Bye.”

 

He turned to me and I forced another smile at him. “Uhm… Jiyong we will held a last concert this Saturday… You will be able to come, right?” I asked carefully.

 

“No. I can’t. I gotta meet someone. You can invite the others,” he said and turned his attention toward the music sheets in front of him.

 

I heaved a sigh. “They were agreed to come already. Are you sure you couldn’t make it? I meant... this is our last con---“

 

“Dara. I said I can’t. Whatever it is, last or first, I won’t come!” He said firmly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. ‘If you ever cry pathetically right now, in front of him, I will kill you, Sandara Park!’ I wishpered to myself.

 

Suddenly Youngbae butted in. “Yah Jiyong! Don’t you realize you’re so annoying right now? This is 2NE1 last concert. After that, there’s no more 2NE1 ever again! Whoever someone you need to meet, can’t you cancel it and give your time to the girls?” He asked and sat on the long couch.

 

Jiyong glared at Youngbae.

 

“Hyung, Bae hyung’s right. Come on hyung, for Dara noona and YG Family’s sake!” Daesung said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

 

But Jiyong heaved a long sigh and hissed. “Why are you guys being like this, Huh? Godamnit, She’s not my fcking girlfriend why the hell you all treated her like she’s my girlfriend!?” He yelled, I gulped, and get a hold of myself. “Guys, Just mind your own fcking business!” He angrily exclaimed and turned to his computer once again.

 

“And you!” He turned to me again and pointed me. “Don’t ask me again to come. I will not come. Eventough you cry your eyes out, I won’t come.”

 

I wiped my tears away and smiled weakly. It seems like I’ve succesfully made myself look so damn pathetic in front of them. I didn’t even realize that his outbrust earlier has brought me in tears. His words were too mean, too cruel. “Neh, Mianhae. I should have known you’re a busy man, I shouldn’t… fo… force you.” I turned to the others. “I came here because Sajangnim called me to his office. I will go then, if you guys excuse me.” I bowed at them, flashing them a tight smile and opened the door.

 

I glanced at Jiyong first and our eyes meet for seconds before he looked away. I bowed again and closed the door behind me.

 

Author’s POV

 

“JIYONG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER, HUH?” Seunghyun about to punch his face but Youngbae held him firmly.

 

Jiyong gave Seunghyun a blank look. “Like I’ve said before hyung. Mind your own business…” He slapped Seunghyun’s arm away and put a headphone over his ear but suddenly a punch landed directly to his face.

 

“!” He held his aching face and glared at the culprit. Seungri. “What the , Seungri! What’s your problem!?”

 

Seungri shot him a deathly glare. “ you! You are the problem, hyung! I’m so sick with your attitute!” Seungri yelled to him. Not minding he’s older than him. “Are you really that ignorant!? Can’t you put yourself in her position for awhile!? You are so stupid!” Seungri wants to punch him again but Daesung held him and calm him down.

 

“Calm down Seungri! Eventough you scream your lungs out to him, He won’t understand! Just leave him alone!” Youngbae said and rubbed Seungri’s back. Seungri’s still trembling with anger.

 

Jiyong laughed. “You are all funny. Why are you guys trying so hard to shove her all the way to my face!? She chooses this! You can’t blame me for what happened to her!” He spatted, starting to get confused with his friends’ antic, and starting to get confused with himself.

 

“What’s wrong with you Jiyong ah? Back then you’re so gentleman and never hurt anyone feelings. What happened with you, bro?” Youngbae asked and glared at him coldly.

 

“Nothing’s wrong with me Bae…” Jiyong said and wiped his blood on his lips. He closed his eyes, tasting his own blood at the tip of his tongue. ‘Nothing’s wrong with me.’ He convinced himself, wondering silently, why does his heart felt so much in pain then? Like as he hurt her, it was like he was hurting himself.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I arrived at my apartement after finishing the music composing. I had a hard time in composing music, it felt like I did’t have any inspirations at all. But it’s true. Usually, my head are full of ideas, full of inspirations but lately, my head is literally blank. It’s empity.

 

I lost in my toughts.

 

Maybe… I’m too harsh with Dara.

 

I don’t know the reason but I’m so annoyed with her.

 

I’m about to sleep but something on bedside table caught my attention.

 

A frame. With a picture on it.

 

It’s a picture of me kissing Dara’s cheek, my arms around her shoulder.  She was smilling widely and showing the peace sign. I smiled a little. When was this taken? I guess it was a year a go, at the amusement park.

 

Dara…

 

I covered my face as a tear escaped from my eyes. Why the hell am I crying over a picture?

 

I already knew this. From all those women around me, no one can beat her.

 

She’s so special for me, so special to the point her presence started to scaring me.

 

She’s too kind for me… I always think that… A nice girl like her doesn’t deserve someone like me.

 

She’s my inspiration, no doubt of that. She has always been my inspiration so I could be a succes composer and musician.

 

And what happened with us? Yes. I know I was wrong. So damn wrong to did those thing to her.

 

But after that night, when she confessed to me, and when we ‘did’ it… She never smiled at me like she used to be.

 

When she said that three magic words to me, I’m so damn confused.

 

I felt like flying but I felt like I don’t deserve a girl like her at the same time. So I fcking ignored it.

 

And one time I came to her apartement in drunk-state.

 

We ‘did’ it.

 

I don’t regret it but, how about her? Maybe she tought it was an accident. It was a mistake.

 

I’m scared she will hate me to death so, before it ever happened, I left her.

 

I treated her coldly.

 

And I realized it was so fcking wrong because, I finally lost her smile.

 

Her angelic smile which could make my hearts beating wildly.

 

My moodbooster. My oxygen. My sunshine. My World. My everything.

 

Her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world.

 

I love her smile. I’m dying to see her smile. Her true smile.

 

But lately, she always look at me with that watery and pained eyes.

 

She always gave me her forced and weak smile.

 

And it made me furious.

 

Everything’s changed.

 

Gone my happy-go-lucky and angelic Dara.

 

Because of my action, it’ll gone forever.

 

I missed the old us. But.. What can I do? I guess I already broke her, I hurt her too much. Should I ask a forgiveness?

 

“.” I said and wiped my tears away.

 

What did I do to you, Dara?

 

 

Author’s POV

 

After succesfully finishin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter