Ten

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Full Chapter after 100000 years OHOHO

Sorry for those who waits...

I love you guys so much!

This is a long-very-very-long and maybe iritating chapter i've ever written so far.

*Giggles*

ENJOOY~! 


 

Author POV


 

“Ugh, .”Jiyong cursed as he take the failed lasagna out from the microwave using the kitchen’s towel. He is currently making his dinner in the kitchen and he doesn’t have any plan to continue to make his dinner, because his supposed to be dinner which is an instant lasagna was already burnt and almost burn into ashes.


 

“This is just using microwave yet I still messed this thing out. Damn.” He said in annoyance. He blame it to the beer he just gulped in one go. Maybe because of drinking beer, he got dizzy and forgetting that the microwave is on and there’s lasagna inside of it.


 

He throw the scorched lasagna into the trash bin. “I will just call the pizza delivery then.” He shrugged his shoulder and made his way towards the living room to grab his phone.


 

Knock knock


 

The sounds of knocking door made him surprise, he even almost drop his phone. When was the last time someone knocked on his door? He questioned himself.


 

With so much hope in his heart, he shouted softly as he stood up. “Who’s there?” He is hoping that someone outside is someone who was close to him before like his bigbang members, or Bom, Cl, Minzy, or Hyunsuk, maybe Teddy, and he put all his hope to the particular woman who was badly hurt before because of him. He hopes that the one who visits him is Dara.


 

No answer. He frowned and tried to peek on the door’s hole. Too dark he can’t see anything.


 

Then he opens his door slowly.


 

He tought his heart is going to explode because of so much happiness he felt right now. Right now, in front of his own eyes, standing the woman he adored, the kind and beautiful woman who always kept on hauting his mind, made him crazy and totally wasted.Sandara Park. Her name, he is hearing her name being chanted over and over again inside his head. Her beauty never change, not even a little.


 

Is she for real? His mind aren’t imagining things right?


 

“Hi Jiyong.” She greeted with a small smile on her lips.


 

That smile! He screamed in his head. The smile that he is dying to see.The smile that was erased before because of his stupid-really-really-stupid action.


 

Right now, all he wanna do is embracing her petite body on his arm, tell her how much he missed her, tell her how sorry he is and the most important, tell her how much he loves her. But can he really do it? What will happen? Will she run again? No, he can’t bear the pain anymore.


 

Still got no answer from the stunned Jiyong, Dara frowned confusedly. “Ji?”


 

Jiyong, finally back to his senses, replied to her stutteringly; “H.. Hello..D.. Dara…”


 

Dara smiled at him. “Yeah, Hello.”


 

“uh… C.. come in.” He said, tried to smile.


 

She shook her head softly. “No need Ji… I just wanted to talk to you a bit. We can do it right he—“


 

Jiyong hold her hand. “Please come in…” He begged.


 


 

“what do you want? Milk, tea or coffe?”Jiyong ask her from the kitchen.


 

Silent.


 

When he didn’t hear any response from her, he frowned and went to the living room.


 

There, he found her chuckling while playing with Gaho, his dog.


 

“Aiigo, Gaho, did you miss me? When was the last time we meet anyway? You’re getting more cute and bigger!” Dara laughed and continue rubbing Gaho’s belly. The happy dog snuggling closer to her and barking softly yet excitedly.


 

Jiyong smiled at the scene in front of him. He came closer to Dara and sat beside her in the floor. “So you’re not afraid with dogs anymore?”


 

She turned to him and grinned. “I don’t know maybe it’s because I missed Gaho so much…”


 

‘How about me? Do you miss me? I’ve been missing you to death.’Jiyong wanted to throw her that question, but he got tongue-tied as he saw her smile again. He’s so happy because Dara is keep on smiling at him, not frowning nor crying. Just like the old times.


 

“Ah… that’s really good.” He replied at her, giving her a reply grin too. “Gaho must be missing you too. Before you came, he was like a dying animal and suddenly you came he become healthy and happy again. Dog nowadays.”


 

Dara put her palm over her lips to stop her laughing out loud. “Really? He’s really cute then.” She giggled.


 

“Stop complementing him. I’m afraid he will fly anytime soon.” Jiyong said and pats Gaho’s head, taking advantage to brush his hand over hers.


 

She just stared at her and his hand and smiled bitterly. Jiyong, not seeing her bitter smile, ask her once again. “Dara, what do you want? Tea, coffe or milk?”


 

“ah, no, you don’t have to—“


 

“I bet you prefer milk, am I right?” Jiyong but her off, smiling.


 

She sighed. “I told you, I don’t want to disturb you more, I’m not thirsty anyway…”


 

“You are not disturbing me or whatever you called it, okay. I… I’m just happy that someone is finally visiting me… and… it’s you.. Just please, let me do it, neh?” Jiyong doesn’t care anymore if he sounded pathetic or desperate, he just wanted to show his true feelings.


 

Dara stared at his sad eyes. ‘Maybe he already changed.’She happily tought. “okay, then.” She replied him. “But let me help you.”


 


 

“what are you trying to do before, Ji?” Dara ask him as she saw the scattered plastics on the kitchen’s floor and the scorched lasagna in the trash bin.


 

Jiyongstracthed his neck, feeling embarrassed. “Err… dinner. I haven’t eaten anything since this morning… and I’m kind of..hungry… and because of my stupidity and my dizziness, I forgot that the microwave was on”


 

“You haven’t eaten anything!? Oh god, Jiyong! I will make you dinner okay, wait there. And what made you dizzy? Are you feeling sick?” Dara worriedly asked while opening his fridge. “Let’s see. You have some eggs, kimchi, bacons, hmm what else?”


 

“D..dara you don’t have to do this, I’ll just phone the pizza delivery later…” He replied. “and no, I’m not sick.. I was dizzy because..uhm, I just drank a big glass of liquor...”


 

“I’ll do it.” Dara turned around and face him, shaking her head softly. “Aisht..” She clicked her tongue. “You should stop drinking beer and smoking, Ji... they’re bad for your health...”


 

“Ah… Arasso, I’ll try. Thank you for your attention.” Jiyong smiled at her, feeling so happy because she’s actually worried about his condition.


 

She blushed lightly and quickly turned to the kitchen set again. “You... you’re welcome, now I will make your dinner, just stay on your spot, okay?”


 

“Okay, ma’am.” He replied while continuously smiling, sitting on top of the empity dining table.


 

After finishing the dinner with so much gusto, Jiyong wiped his lips clean.


 

“How was it?” Dara ask him and give him a glass of water.


 

Jiyong gulped the water in one go and showing his thumbs to Dara. “It was perfect!”


 

“Ahh, Thanks god.” She sighed in relief. “I’m worried i’ll mess your dinner up because I’m not sure with the seasonings.”


 

“Nah, that was delicious.” He said once again with no doubt on his voice. “I think I have some sweets on the kitchen’s cupboard, your favorite. Let’s eat them together and watch some movies, okay?” Jiyong suggested, trying to make her stay in his house more longer because he is still missing her.


 


 

Laughter fillJiyong’sapartement as he laughed out loud because of the movie they’re currently watching.


 

They’re watching The Simpson, A cartoon which has been Jiyong’s favorite since forever.


 

Jiyong snuggled closer to Dara, they’re on his long couch with a bowl of popcorn on the coffe table in front of them, two hot choco and some random sweet snacks.


 

“I wonder how it feels like to have a ridiculous dad like Hommer Simpson…” Jiyong said while chuckling. “It must be crazy, right Dara?”


 

Silent.


 

Not getting any response again from Dara, Jiyong stared at her. He found her staring blankly at the TV. Seems like she has been daydreaming from the start. He frowned.


 

“Dara?” He called her, completely ignoring the movie now.


 

She still staring blankly, not moving. She lost in her own toughts.


 

“Dara, are you okay?” He called again. “Dara?”Jiyong raised his tone a bit, trying hard to get her attention.


 

“Uh… uh, wha—what?” Dara finally replied.


 

He brushed her cheeks softly. “What are you thinking? Tell me, please?”


 

She opened and closed it again. She closed her eyes tight.


 

Eventough she’s enjoying spending her time with Jiyong, She have to break their moments. She have to tell him about her pregnancy. About her baby, his baby.


 

It’s now or never.


 

“Da—“ Jiyong about to say something to make it less awkward but his words are cut off just like that as Dara wrapped her arms over his waist.


 

He was surprised with the sudden hug. Scared she will break the hug soon, He quickly hug her back, tight.


 

Dara closed her eyes more, more tightly. She almost cry when she felt his arm hugging her too, pulling her closer to his body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter