Five

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S THE FULL CHAPTER!

ENJOOOOY!

 

Author POV

 

It’s been half a month after Dara left Jiyong.

 

As expected by himself, He was ed up.

 

He tried countless time to called Dara, But it’s hopeless.

 

He tried to search 2ne1’s new apartement all day all night until he tired himself.

 

Until one day, The security found him fainted in front of 2ne1 former apartement because exhausted.

 

Eventually, He found the apartement, It was not really far from the former apartement, once he came, Immediately CL, Minzy and Bom kicked him out of the door.

 

He just wanted to see her.

 

Check her.

 

But no, He couldn’t. Because Everybody were there to protect Dara From him. He felt like he was a dangerous monster who would hurt Dara because of that.

 

He’s sad. So sad.

 

He’s alone. All alone.

 

All He wanna do is just meet her.

 

To apologize. To make up all the things between them.

 

He promised to himself he won’t hurt her again, He won’t treat her coldly again, He won’t be the same jerk again for her.

 

He promised to himself He will protect her and treat her like a princess.

 

But what can he do? Protect her? He couldn’t. Because the others already protect her.

 

Protect her from him.

 

Every ways he tried.

 

Slept right in front of Her apartement,

 

Waited her in the middle of heavy rains, Until he froze himself, Until his clothes soaked with the rains,

 

Everyday he came, In hope Someone allow him to come inside,

 

Altough He was sick, He has fever, He still came.

 

Because simple; He didn’t care about himself anymore.

 

He Text her countless time,

 

Gave her everything,

 

He called Bom, CL, And Minzy to get Dara’s number but they won’t give it to him.

 

“Noona... Noona please.. I need to see her..” Jiyong begged to Bom.

 

“So you could hurt her again? No, Kwon. I won’t tell you until Dara, Herself wants to meet you.” She said coldly.

 

“Noona.. Bom noona please.. I’m sorry before.. I’ve been a jerk, I—“

 

“I don’t care Jiyong, I don't care. I will hang up now. Congratulation for being ed up!” Bom ended the call.

 

After she hung up coldly and rudely, Jiyong continuously stared at his phone and held his aching chest.

 

“It hurts.. So ing hurts..” He said desperately.

 

“Dara-ah... I missed you so much...”

 

 2ne1’s apartement

 

Bom laughed, "Heard that? He sounds funny!"

 

“I heard that clearly unnie! He’s so desperate!” CL grinned.

 

“Jiyong oppa is the funniest man alive! First, He ignored Dara unnieand now desperately wanting to see Dara unnie again!” Minzy added.

 

Dara shook her head lightly and smiled weakly.

 

She never tought her beloved friends could be this cruel.

 

She knows his struggle to meet her.

 

One day, She gave up and tried to run and come to meet him, But the others always here to forbid her.

 

Forbid her to meet him.

 

Sure She missed him too. But, What can she do?

 

Dara pouted. “I feel bad for him...” She started. “you guys so cruel... Poor him... He must be lonely.. because Now Bigbang  boys ignoring him too..”

 

They’re all stared at Dara with disbelief. “Seriously Unnie? You’re still worried to him?!” Cl and minzy asked.

 

“Just forget him Dara! Like I said before, He needs to learn his lesson! Grrrrrr!” Bom gritted her teeth and balled her fist.

 

Dara chuckled. "Seriously, girls..."

 

Bom, Cl and Minzy smiled once they saw Dara’s smile.

 

“I’m glad we can made you smile again, Dara-ya..” Bom said and hugged Dara.

 

Dara fell silent. “Bo.. Bommie-ah..” She trailed. “I promise.. I will be the ball-of-sunshine Dara again..”

 

Dara took a deep breath and said ; “Say goodbye to pathetic and gloomy Dara!!”

 

“AAAH! WELCOME BACK UNNIEE!” Cl shrieked happily and hugged her together with Bom.

 

Minzy ran to them and hugged them. “KYAAAA! GROUP HUG!!”

 

 

Jiyong came out from his bathroom after one Hour in the bath.

 

Think about his future,

 

Think about another ways to meet her.

 

He turned into a completely right now.

 

He had only a low apetitte everytime he saw food. Altough he haven’t eat anything.

 

He skipped his meal, He only consumed Beer and cigarettes.

 

Everyday He got drunk and smoked all the time.

 

He couldn’t produce any songs.

 

Because he lost his inspiration now.

 

He lost Dara. Dara. His one and only inspiration.

 

YG President always scolded him because of that.

 

He didn’t trust Jiyong anymore and replaced his Job to compose songs to Teddy.

 

“What did I do?” Jiyong wishpered.

 

“It’s all my fault, Dara left me, It’s because of me. I Shoo her away before..”

 

“I should be happy.. Right? Because It was all I want.. Her, Leaving me alone.”

 

“But..”

 

“I was wrong.. I’m so ing wrong! ..”

 

He walked to his bed. And he noticed something on the bedside table.

 

The picture.

 

Jiyong weakly grabbed the frame; The one with Him and Dara’s picture on it.

 

He hugged it tight until he tought he’ll break it into pieces.

 

“Dara.. I missed you so ing much..” He wishpered to himself.

 

He tried to imagine her Bright smile, Her lovely smile, Her sweet and breath-taking smile.

 

Once he succed, Tears began falling from his eyes.

 

He cried helplessly.

 

“What should I do to take you back, Dara?”

 

“What..” He sobbed. “What should I do..?”

 

He hugged it again. Until his body trembling because of crying hard.

 

“Dara.. I want you back..”

 

 

Jiyong silently pray and opened the door. Bigbang’s apartement.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter