Seven

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the late update..

You can kill me.. #NO

Enjoooy!
 

“Seriously Jae, Still, I can’t. I believe The old Jiyong will be back.” Dara stubbornly said.

 

“I can help you Dara..” Jae started.

 

“I can help you to forget him..” He repeatedly said.

 

Dara looked up. “How?”

 

“Closed your eyes. Closed your heart for him. Let me love you.”

 

“Fall in love with Me Dara. I promise I will protect you.”

 

“I won’t be a jerk like him, I will make you happy everday.”

 

“Forget him and fall in love with me please... Love me....”

 

Jae ended. Dara, Still shocked and eyes widen, gasped.

 

“Jae.. Jae what are you---“

 

Before Dara could utter any words again, Jae pulled her closer to him and kissed her.

 

“I love you, Dara..” He wishpered against her lips and kiss her again.

 

After a minute, Finally Dara pushed Jaejoong away softly. “What are you doing, Jae? What do you mean?” Dara asked him.

 

“Dara I.. You heard me right.. I love you, I want you to—“

 

Dara held his arm. Cutting his words. “You don’t meant it Jae..” Dara sighed.

 

“What? Of..Of course I meant it Dara.. I—“

 

“Jae, Listen to me.” Dara stared Jaejoong eyes intently. “I’m okay Jae..” Dara smiled.

 

Jaejoong frowned, confused with her words. Dara’s smile widened when she saw his confused look.

 

“It’s Bom right?” Dara trailed. “Bommie talked to you already, right? About me and Jiyong..”

 

“How did you know?” Jae asked her, curious.

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “Duh Jae, I’ve been your bestfriend since a long time ago.. Of course I knew you from inside and out. Both you and Bommie..” Dara rubbed his cheeks with her thumb. “Both You and Bommie are worry too much Jae.. I’m okay.. Jiyong and I.. It’s over now..”

 

“But you’re hurting.. I couldn’t take it anymore..”

 

Dara stared at him. “But you don’t have to say those three words when you don’t mean it..”

 

Jae sighed. “Dara, I meant it.. I love you. Dammit I love you to death Dara…”

 

Dara smiled. “Jae, I’m sorry, But I don’t need your pity, Seriously, I’m stronger than before now..”

 

“It isn’t pity Dara. I’m serious. I love you. I can take your pain away.” Jae stubbornly said. “Believe me.”

 

“I believe you Jae.. Of course I believe you..” Dara said while staring at his eyes softly. “And Ofcourse I love you too…”

 

Jae held her arms. “Okay, I love you, and You love me. It’s settled then, right?” Jae asked her with hopeful eyes.

 

Dara closed her eyes tightly. “You’re more stubborn than before Jae..”

 

“Oh my ing god, Dara…” Jae raked his hair frustatedly. “You’re the one who stubborn here. Stop hurting yourself, I told you I can help you! I can love you more than that bastard! For heaven’s sake, I love you Dara!”

 

Dara stared at him tiredly. “Jae, Listen. I know you love me, and you know I love you too..” Dara trailed. “And we know, The ‘love’ we talking about isn’t that kind of love that me and your craved for..”

 

Jae glared at her. “I don’t understand.”

 

“You love me as a friend, And I love you as a friend too.” Dara said as she smiled at him.

 

Jae rolled his eyes. “No. I love you as a man. That’s the final.”

 

 “If you say so, Jae.” Dara sighed. “But how about her?” Dara ended with a question.

 

Jae shook his head. “You know, I already broke up with her.. Dara, me and her broke up since the day before I moved out to America…” He trailed. “I don’t love her anymore.”

 

“Stop lying to yourself Jae..” Dara hug him. “I told you, I know you, from inside and out. You are still loving her up until now..”

 

“You don’t have any idea Dara.. I told you, We broke up already.” He hissed and tried to pulled away but Dara’s held him tighter.

 

“Jae.. Taeyeon, She still loves you.”

 

“No, She doesn’t.” Jae said. “She’s the one who left me, It’s so ing impossible Dara. If She loves me, She doesn’t have to left me alone and—“

 

“Stop..” Dara cut him off. “You has a child already, Jae.” Dara muttered while Jaejoong stiffened.

 

“What?”

 

Dara pulled away and cup his face with her palms. “Your child… You and Taeyeon’s son..”

 

Jae couldn’t believe his ears; He was trembling. “W—what?”

 

“He has a very beautiful name..” Dara started. “taeyeon named him after his Dad’s name...”

 

Jae stared at her as tears started flowing from his eyes.

 

“His name is Joongki..” Dara said as a tear escaped from her eyes too. “He’s just 6 years old, He looked like you when you were kids, Jae..”

 

Jaejoong clasped his lips to stop him from sobbing. “He has your eyes; Your nose; and he has a soft and beautiful brown hair like yours..” Dara said and playing with his hair.

 

“He’s the reflection of you and Taeyeon..” Dara said. “He’s as nice as Taeyeon and Handsome like you..”

 

“But.. Why did she leave me? Why?” Jae asked her through his tears.

 

 “The last time I met Taeyeon was 3 months ago but I still talked to her on the phone…” she started.

 

“She told me the whole stories..” Dara trailed. “When she figured she was pregnant with you child, She was happy. She felt like the happiest woman alive.. But the problem is.. Her parents.”

 

Jae’s eyes snapped open.

 

“Once they found out She was pregnant, They gave her a form for.. Abortion..” Dara wishpered and hugged him.

 

He gasped. “Abor..abortion?” Jae asked as new tears started falling again. “How could they did it to Taeyeon? She’s their one and only daughter.. what..”

 

“Taeyeon was adopted..” Dara rubbed his back. “Taeyeon’s real parents dumped her and gave her to an orphan house..” Dara crying on his shoulder. “Kim families adopt her because Mrs. Kim couldn’t bear any child and Taeyeon is the prettiest among those other girls on the orphan house..”

 

“But as time goes by, They don’t care about Taeyeon anymore, and when they found out Taeyeon pregnancy, before married, They were angry. Because.. It will be a bad rumour for their company.. So.. Before the news about Taeyeon pregnant reached the public, They forced Taeyeon to do the abortion..”

 

“A… and?” Jae stutteringly asked.

 

Dara stared at him softly. “You knew Taeyeon.. She has a loving heart, Once she loved someone, She will fight for him..”

 

Jae stared at her, Waiting her to continue as he continuously held her arms.

 

“So as her baby… She was so happy when she knew she’ll have a baby with you.. She promised to herself she’ll raise her baby and love him with all her might.” Dara wiped Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter