Nine

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I missed "Our Story" So much!

After not updating almost 6 months,

I'm ing back with this story.

AND I BET YOU GUYS ALL ALREADY FORGOT THIS STORY LMFAO!

Please just read from the chapter one or from the previous chapter...

HUHUHU I really am sorry for being a lazy author ;___;

Long chapter ahead, Enjoy~!

 

Author POV

 

After fetched Joongki from his school, Taeyeon together with him arrived in the hospital to take care of the pregnant Dara.

 

“Joongki, You go to Dara noona’s room first, I will buy some fruits in the store first. And tell dad we are going to look for Dara noona so he doesn’t have to worry and just continue with his works. Got it baby?” Taeyeon ordered her little boy.

 

“Arasso mom!” Joongki smiled. “Where’s dad anyway?”

 

“He probably on his room now to check his patients’ papers. You already knew where his room at, right?”

 

Joongki nodded. “I know mom. Okay, But I’m going to Dara noona’s room first neh? I missed her!” He giggled.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and ruffled his hair. “Then go meet her. I will see you in five minutes, In Dara noona’s room.” Joongki nodded again. “Aye mom!”

 

Joongki then ran to the elevator to go to Dara’s room.

 

When he already got there, He knocked the door softly. “Dara noona?” Joongki called her in his sweet voice.

 

Silent.

 

Joongki frowned and decided to just open the door. “I’m coming in noona~!”

 

Then he gasped a loud after he saw Dara was unconscious in the floor just beside her bed.

 

“NOONA!!” He screamed. Looking at his right and left, he saw no nurses nor doctor around, feeling scared, he quickly ran again to meet his mom.

 

Taeyeon had this confused look as she saw Joongki is running so fast towards her direction. “Joongki? Dear, what happened?”

 

“Mom!!! Dara noona!! Help her mom!! Come on!!” He panickly said. “She is unsconcious! In the floor! Mom!! Help Dara noona!!”

 

She hugged her son. “Da.. Dara? Really!? Okay, Calm down Joongki, Let’s go to her room!”

 

“Oh God! Dara!!” Taeyeon shrieked in fright when she saw her fainted in the floor just like what Joongki said.

 

She quickly bent down and placed Dara’s head into her lap. She poke her cheeks softly. “Dara, wake up!”

 

But no avail, She doesn’t wake up. Feeling worried as hell, Taeyeon called her soon to be husband. “Jaejoong! Help me here! Dara collapsed in the floor!”

 

“What!?” Jaejoong’s panic voice could be heard in the other line. “.  Arasso baby, i will be there in any seconds!”

 

“Dara noona wake up...” Joongki is already crying and continuously poking Dara’s cheeks.

 

Taeyeon carresed His hair softly. “It’s okay, Daddy is going to be here soon and he will help your noona.. Stop crying neh?” She smiled, wiping his son’s tears.

 

“Taeyeon!” Jaejoong called as he opened the door.

 

Jaejoong is clad on his white suit, the doctor suit with stethoscope hanging on his neck and glasses in his eyes.

 

“Jaejoong! Let’s put her back to her bed!” Taeyeon said while still trying to wake Dara’s up.

 

“Daddy!” Joongki happily said, he knew that his daddy is going to save his beloved noona.

 

“Oh Joongki... Hello son.” Jaejoong smiled and kissed His cheek.

 

Then he carry Dara and move her to the bed. He checked on her body and her condition professionally, Then he sighed. “Thanks God she’s okay. She should wake up in any seconds from now on.”

 

Taeyeon smiled in happiness. “Oh yes, Thanks God.” Then she hug his son. “Your Dara noona is okay Joongki.” Joongki nodded. “Neh... I’m so relieved mom..”   

 

“Ugh...” They heard Dara moaned softly.

 

Jaejoong rubbed her cheek softly. “Dee, Are you alright? Feeling hurt anywhere?”

 

She shook her head gently. “Ani, I’m okay...Thank you for the help Jae..” Jaejoong smiled at her and pat her head. “You’re always welcome, Dara.”

 

“What made you fainted, Dara? I told you to not moving from your bed...” Taeyeon asked her. “You’re still weak, Dara..”

 

“Yes, I’m sorry, it’s my fault... But I just wanted to go to the bathroom... I’m sorry for worrying  all of you...”

 

Joongki pouted. “Neh I worried with you Dara noona... I tought you’re not going to wake up...”

 

Dara smiled at the pouting Joongki and motioning him to come closer. She put him on her lap and hugged him tight. “Aiigo, Joongki Baby i really am sorry~ I didn’t mean to make you worry like this... I’m sorry, what can I do for you?”

 

“Sing me a lullaby when we get to my house!” He happily said. Dara nodded. “Alright! Lullaby it is!”

 

“Ah, Dee, Joongki is the one who found you fainted in the floor and asked for help.” Taeyeon said to make his son proud.

 

Dara’s eyes widened. “Oh really!? Joongki you’re my hero! Thank you so much! I love you!” She dramatically said and kissed his cheeks. Joongki giggled and hug her. “Am I really your hero!? Hehehe, You’re welcome noona, I love you too!”

 

 

Jiyong’s Apartement

 

Jiyong changed his Television’s channel again and again, Still trying to find a good movies or shows.

 

After a minute, he stood up and decided to go to the bathroom.

 

He was on his bathroom, He is now staring at his reflection on the mirror.

 

“Am I this ed up?” He asked to himself.

 

“Yes you are!” He could hear the sound inside his head. Yes, He is so ed up.

 

He got his facial hair on his chin and philtrum, He has heavy eyebags, he even could beat Seungri’s eyebags now. He turned into a careless guy.

 

Jiyong grab a knife razor and a cream for shave. He put it around his face and started to clean himself.

 

‘I need to change, I couldn’t live like this forever.’ He tought as he finished the shaving time.

 

“Dara is not going to be happy if she saw my condition now.” He chuckled to himself. “I really have to change myself.”

 

“Goodbye desperate Kwon Jiyong.” He said to himself as he break the mirror in front of him with his balled fist. “oow It hurts!” He laughed out loud. “What did I do again with my fist? it hurts so bad!”

 

He runs to his cupboard to get his medicine box.

 

After he got all the things he needed, He made his way into the couch again to put the bandages on his injuried fist.

 

He is now busy on what he is doing on his hand when the shows in the television got his attention.

 

The shows is about the fathers taking care of their kids whithout their wives helping them.

 

He can see how cute and adorable the kids are when they’re with their dads.

 

And he can see how happy the fathers are eventhough their kids are troubling them and made them tired.

 

Jiyong is enjoying the show so much as he put the last bandage to his hand.

 

After the show has ended, he sighed and closed his eyes.

 

“Can I make a beautiful family like them?” He asked to himself. “After all I did, All the horrible things I did, am I deserve to be happy with my own family?”

 

He then stared at the picture of Dara which is always on his pocket. “Can I, Dara? Can I build a happy family with you as my wife and with you as the mother of my own children?”

 

And his questions will always get answered by nothing.

 

 

Dara, Taeyeon and Jaejoong arrived from the hospital into their apartement. But before they went to the apartement, They sent Joongki to his school first.

 

After almost a week in the hospital, Dara finally can exited the hospital.

 

Taeyeon and Jaejoong decided to make Dara stay at their place because for now, it’s impossible to her to back into her apartement because the girls (Bom, CL and Minzy) Are still have no idea that Dara is pregnant.

 

Dara is still in the living room of Jaejoong, Taeyeon and Joongki’s apartement.

 

“So, what are you going to do? Are you going to tell Jiyong about your pregnancy?” Jaejoong ask Dara as he gave her a massage in her back to make her calm and relieve.

 

Dara sighed. “I don’t know Jae.. I don’t know..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter