Three

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen Adele's, One And Only while reading this chapter.

tehee.

 

Author POV

 

“I should’ve killed Him awhile ago!!” Bom yelled annoyingly

 

Minzy sighed. “ Yes you should unnie! I really really hate Jiyong oppa!!”

 

“I wonder what’s on his mind… No, I wonder if he still has a brain on his head! He’s jeeeerk!!” CL shrieked and punched her pillow.

 

CL minzy and Bom now gathered on the living room, They’re so upset because Jiyong’s action in the club. Because of him, Gone their happy mood to party and have fun. Such a moodbreaker he is.

 

CL minzy Bom and Dara left the club so as Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, Seunghyun and the rest of YG Family. They left Jiyong alone in the club and ordered the driver to bring him to his apartement.

 

They’re all mad with Jiyong.

 

Minzy glanced at Dara’s room. “Is unnie alright? I’m worried..”

 

Bom heaved a deep sigh. “I’m sure she’s crying right now.. Who wouldn’t? Just imagine.. Someone you loved the most saying bad things about you..”

 

“Dara unnie is falling in love with the wrong person..” CL gritted her teeth. “Jiyong oppa is really really a bastard..”

 

“I hope he----“ Minzy trailed when she saw Dara rushed to the front door. “Dara unnie! Where are you going!?”

 

Dara turned to Minzy. She forced a smile. “Ahm.. I’m… I’m going to… My parent’s house.. I will back here tomorrow morning..”

 

Bom observed her. “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes I am..” Dara smiled and wear her shoe.

 

“Unnie, Are you okay? Do you want us to you?” CL asked worriedly.

 

“I’m okay! Don’t worry!” Dara faked a laugh and opened the door. “See you tomorrow girls, Have a nice dream! Goodnight!”

 

Dara runs into Jiyong’s apartement trhough the cold winds.

 

*Flashback*

 

When Dara reached her bed, She threw herself and hugged her doll and began crying loudly.

 

She’s so tired, So tired, all she want to do right now is sleep and never woke up.

 

She heard her phone ringing. She picked up without check the caller.

 

“He—Hello who’s this?” Dara stuttered said and covered to stop her from sobbing.

 

“Hell—ooo?”

 

“Ji.. Jiyong? What made you call?” Dara frowned and wiped her tears.

 

“D—Da---rraaaaaaaa?” He said on the other line then chuckled. He’s dead drunk right now.

 

Dara fiddled with her fingers. “Jiyong? Are you alright?”

 

“Am i--- Al……..Riiightt?” He laughed again! "I am alriiightt, riighht?”

 

Dara sighed. “You’re drunk. I will hung up now..”

 

“Nooo don't hang u-----AAAGH!!” And just like that, The call ended.

 

“Hello!? Hello? Hello Jiyong!? Jiyong are you alright??” Dara worriedly asked.

 

Dara put her phone on her pocket, grabbed her coat and rushed to the door.

 

She needs to check him, Altough he will hurt her again, She doesn’t care.

 

But she needs to check him and take care of him until The morning came.

 

She’s worried about him.

 

*Flashback end*

 

 

Author POV

 

As soon as Dara arrived to his apartement, Dara found him on the floor with an uncomfortable position.

 

She helped him to sat up. “Jiyong? Wake up, What happened to you? You’re screaming awhile ago..” Dara asked and brushed his hair.

 

He mumbled something that Dara couldn’t hear. She looked at his forehead and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter