Four

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I changed my mind. This is should've be the rest of chapter three...

But this is too long, So I made it into new Chapter^^

E-n-j-o-y~!

Author POV

THE NEXT DAY

2NE1 APARTEMENT

 

“Goodmorning..” CL said and yawned.

 

“Morning..” Minzy answered while rubbing her own eyes.

 

Bom let out a big yawn. “HOAAH! I’m still sleepy!!” She annoyingly said. “Good morning CL, Minzy~”

 

“GoodMorning girls, I already made breakfasts for us! Let’s eat!” Dara shrieked suddenly made CL, Minzy and Bom’s eyes bulged out with pure shock.

 

“DARA!!” “DARA UNNIEE!!” They chorused.

 

Dara covered her ears. “Ouch.. What’s with the scream, Girls? I’m not deaf..” Dara pouted.

 

“Yesterday you said you’re going to Your parents home and sleep in their house!? Why the hell you’re with us right now!?” Bom asked

 

“Uhm..” Dara bowed down.

 

CL cocked her eyebrow. “Unnie, you lied to us!”

 

“I-I’am... I’m.. ” Dara stuttered.

 

Minzy sighed and held Dara’s hands. “Unnie please tell us the truth. Where did you go yesterday?”

 

Dara grabbed a glass of water and gulped it in one go. “I.. I went to Jiyong’s apartement...”

 

“Why?” Bom asked worriedly. “You know he hurted you, Why did you came to his apartement?”

 

Dara sighed and sat up on the chair. “He was drunk yesterday, So.. I took care of him..”

 

“You’re so dumb unnie.. You should’ve let him be and die slowly..” CL said and she got a hit on her backhead by Bom. “Ow... Mianhae..”

 

“Yes, I’m so dumb.. But don’t worry..” Dara smiled. “I already made my choice..”

 

CL, Minzy and Bom glanced each other with confused look. “Choice?” They’re chorused.

 

“I will leave Jiyong.. I will leave him..” Dara said.

 

“WHAT!?”

 

“I.. I decide to.. Forget him..” She said again with a sad smile. “I will leave him for his own good.. For my own good..”

 

“I’m tired of being hurt over and over again..” She trailed. “It’s a beginning to live my happy life.”

 

After Dara finished her words, CL bom and Minzy immediately runs to her and hugged her.

 

“Please... Help me to forget him..” Dara said one last time and let her tears fall. CL, Bom and Minzy nodded and cried with her.

 

 

The girls happily packed their things. YG said he will give them a long vacation and a new apartement because their succes as 2ne1.

 

“We will have fuuuuuun!!” Bom and Minzy sang together and twirled around the house.

 

“Yes we areeeee~” CL said too and stand up.

 

Dara smiled. “But I’m sure we will miss this place.. We lived here together for almost.. 4 years?”

 

 “Yes.. But it’s a good thing YG sajangnim gave us another bigger and prettier apartement..” Bom said dreamily.

 

Cl and Minzy nodded. “And we could help you to forget Jiyong oppa too, Unnie..” CL said.

 

“Because He wouldn’t know where is our new apartement!” Minzy added while smiling. “Well, Except Seungri, Seunghyun, Taeyang and Daesung oppa! They’re all knew already.. We decided to kept this as a secret from Jiyong oppa..”

 

“Is that so?” Dara smiled widely. “It’s good to hear that!”

 

Jiyong POV

 

I woke up with a throbbing head.

 

“..” I cursed and held my painful head. “Stupid hangover..”

 

What time is it?

 

2.00 PM..

 

I brushed my face with my palms and felt dried tears on my cheeks.

 

“Huh? Am I crying last night?” I asked to myself.

 

Am I?

 

No.

 

Yesterday.. I called..

 

Dara.

 

“Dara? Are you here?” I called loudly, Thinking she’s still here.

 

No one’s answered. Probably she’s back already.

 

I don’t know why but I felt a heaviness in my heart.

 

 And a big dissapoinment.

 

What happened with me?

 

I sat up on my bed carefully and stared at bedside table. There’s a medicine to heal the stupid hangover and a note.

 

I already made a soup for you.

You just have to heat it first then eat the soup slowly.

Get well soon, I hope you will sober soon.

 

-Dara.

 

Dara.. I should thanked her later, She did too much for me..

 

And before I slept I heard a.. Lullaby? Is she sang for me?

 

I heard her sweet, soft and calm voice in my ear clearly last night.

 

What again?

 

I couldn’t remember anything. the hangover.

 

Author POV

 

Jiyong eat the soup slowly.

 

He felt so lonely right now.

 

He wondered why, Because never In his lifetime he felt lonely like this.

 

“Something’s wrong.. Really really wrong.. What’s that?” Jiyong asked to himself while frowning.

 

“uhm.. The soup? Nothing’s wrong with this..” Jiyong mumbled and blow his spoon before ate it. “This is so good by the way, This is really helping me with my headache...” He continued mumbled.

 

“I really should thank her.. This is so damn good...” Jiyong said and smiled widely.

 

After did the dishes, Jiyong lay on his bed once again.

 

He stared at his phone.

 

No one’s care with him except Dara. Even Bigbang members not calling him to ask his condition or what..

 

Jiyong POV

 

Those bastard.. They’re acting like girls.

 

Why the are they upset again?

 

Why—

 

“Wait..” I said then sat up.

 

I tried to recall yesterday’s event.

 

Dara with the bastards Donghae and Wooyoung..

 

She’s hugging, smilling, and happy...

 

I drank a lot of beers...

 

I wishpered to her ear...

 

What did I say to her last night?

 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter