One

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

Author’s POV

 

“Oh my God, I’m such an unlucky woman!” Bom groaned a loud, throwing her phone on the coffe table. “Why, God, why!?”

 

Chaerin, who was trying to find edible food on the refrigerator cocked her eyebrows at Bom. “What’s wrong, unnie? Bet it’s about your date again?”

 

Bom nodded furiously. “Exactly! He is perfect, Chaerin! Handsome face—He was impossibly gorgerous! Yummy body—I can see it from his v-neck shirt alright! And that smart mouth!” she gasped, “I already liked him from our first meeting!”

 

“Then what’s the matter, unnie?” Minzy innocently asked, pausing her video games for a while.

 

“He is gay, Minzy! He said he likes me as a friend and he even dared asking me Youngbae’s number! !” Bom cursed. “I should never believe Tinder to find a boyfriend ever again!”

 

Dara chuckled, while the others shaking their head and stiffling their laughs at furious Bom. Their Bom unnie was unbelievable. Many are dying to have her attention while the latter is still busy looking for a man at a freaking tinder.

 

Dara continued scrolling randomly through her laptop. The day was boring alright, these three past days were supposed to be 2NE1’s free days, but Sajangnim said it would be better for them spending the days off at the dorm instead going out because they still need to prepare for 2NE1’s last concert. Then, her fingers halted above the mouse pad as she saw headlines of entertainment weekly news. It was all about him. She heaved a sigh and bravely clicked into one article.

 

Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon from Bigbang spotted on A famous restaurant in Tokyo, Japan.

He had a dinner with a Japanese - American model named Kiko Mizuhara.

Some Japanese VIPs said they often caught G-Dragon going out with Kiko Mizuhara in Japan.

A fan said one night, She saw G-Dragon and Mizuhara exited from a five stars Hotel together.

What happened with those two? Are they Dating?

 

She smiled bitterly, trying to up her tears. She then stopped scrolling down the article and closed the laptop slowly.

 

Bom’s POV

 

I only heaved a long sigh when I see Dara’s pained face. Again. I know the reason, we all know the reason even without seeing the thing in her laptop—her pained face is always correlating to Kwon-stupid-Jiyong.

 

I already knew that Dara is madly inlove with Jiyong. You can actually tell from the way she stares at him, she also looks so contented at the mention of his name, those days when they spent their time together were pure happiness for her—also for us. We are dying to see the same Sandara Park again, the loving, strong, and happy Sandara. I don’t even know what was actually happening between them before all these ruckus—now the bastard likes to hurt her a lot, while our Dara still in love with that jerk. And I knew that actually Jiyong also loves her from his deepest heart. We all can actually see it. Both of them are actually so damn easy to read. But because of his big ego and needs, he ignored her and threat her coldly. his pride and ego. He made Dara like a crybaby, continuously crying. That bastard.

 

“Dara-yah, are you okay?” I said as I sat beside her in the couch and rubbed her back. She quickly wiped her fallen tears away. Aiisht, I can’t understand why the hell Dara can fell in love with a moron like Jiyong!

 

She turned to me and flashed me a tight smile. “I’m okay...”, she wishpered. I hug her, “No, you are not.”

 

She closed her eyes before hugging me back, “Bommie-ah... I love him so much... I want to forget him like what you’ve said but.. But I can’t.. I don’t even know why….” She said desperately to me. It really hurts me too whenever she cried like this…

 

“Arrasso Dara... I understand, it’s really hard for you, But you can try... I believe someday you can completely forget him…” I face her. “Don’t worry, we are here for you. Me, Chaerin and Minzy are here for you. You don’t have to keep it all by yourself. We are your sisters, if you are in pain, we are too.” I said while Minzy and Chae nodded to my words. “Bom unnie’s right.” Chaerin added.

 

Dara looked at me and slowly nodded too. “I’m so lucky to have all of you.”

 

I smiled at her, “well but I’m still unlucky because of that handsome-yummy-gay-bastard! ! Now I need to use the damn tinder again!” I AM SO ANGRY! They laughed at me, continued shaking their heads, murmuring soft; “Good luck Bom unnie”, “I hope you find a right, straight man”

 

I WILL DEFINITELY FIND MYSELF A BOYFRIEND! A STRAIGHT ONE!

 

JAPAN

Author’s POV

 

“Oppaaa! Where are you going? Let’s sleep again...” Kiko whined and hugged Jiyong’s waist from behind.

 

“I need to meet my manager, You can sleep again...” Jiyong replied, not looking at her as he untangled Kiko’s arm from his waist.

 

“Aaah oppa, you want to leave me alone here? Oppaaa~” Kiko pouted and kissed his chest teasingly.

 

He rolled his eyes, “Kiko, We can meet again but please not now. I’ll call you.” Jiyong pecked her lips shortly and exited the hotel room, leaving an angry Kiko behind.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Hyung...” I turned around and found Seungri glared sharply at me as he called me. I rolled my eyes, for the nth time. It seems like I have to face his never-ending rant again.

 

“What?” I asked and glared at him too.

 

He stared at me in disbelief. “How can you brought that snake to our hotel, Hyung? Did she sleep with you yesterday?” He asked at me.

 

“Yes. What’s your problem, Seungri? And what’s with the ‘snake’? Oh seungri, you cursed a lot now…” I laughed.

 

He glared at me again. “That’s not funny hyung. For God sake this is private hotel belongs to YG entertainment, and she’s not from YG entertainment, hyung! And don’t you ever think about noona’s feeling once she found out you slept again with Kiko, huh!?” He said angrily.

 

Noona? Oh maybe his beloved noona, Dara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter