HunHan

[drabble] EXO Kindergarten

Luhan walks around the school ground during recess. Suddenly he stops and looks towards a tree, but his attention isn’t on the tree; it is on the boy sleeping underneath the tree.

“Would his back would get dirty by sleeping on the grass?” Luhan speaks softly to himself.

So instead of continue his journey on travelling around the school ground, he walks towards the sleeping boy underneath the tree. Luhan tilts his head upon seeing the other boy’s face.

“I think I’ve seen this boy somewhere.” Luhan says to himself as he pokes his chin with his index fingers while looking at the boy – thinking.

Luhan snaps his fingers. ‘It’s Sehun.’ Luhan thinks. ‘And why would he sleep here. Aigoo…’ Luhan thinks in his head.

Slowly Luhan sits next to the boy and softly picks up Sehun’s head off the ground and place it on his lap. Luhan plays with Sehun’s hair and giggles when he sees Sehun squirms in his sleep. Suddenly Sehun’s eyes flutter open. Sehun immediately sits up and looks at Luhan, dumbfounded.

“Sehun, you look so cute when you sleep.” Luhan giggles more which make Sehun’s cheeks turn pink.

Sehun turns away and about to stand up when Luhan has his hand on Sehun’s wrist which make him to sit back down.

“Sehun, I’m sorry if I disturb you while you were sleeping, but you look so cute so I just have to sit down and look at you.” Luhan says as he looks at Sehun’s eyes.

This make Sehun’s cheeks turn really red and he turns to look elsewhere other than Luhan.

“Sehun, why won’t you talk? Please talk to me.” Luhan pleads while bites his bottom lips.

“I’m thorry, I’m a bit thsy to talk to other people becauthe I have a lisp.” Sehun says as he looks down onto the grass.

There just silence. Luhan didn’t mutter anything. Sehun looks a bit sad because the other didn’t give any response. Sehun starts to stand up again, but once again Luhan’s hand catches Sehun’s wrist.

“Sehun-ah…” Luhan starts and Sehun looks at him. ”Oh my, that is just so cute. Your lisp is so cute and so are you!” Luhan shouts and hugs Sehun tightly.

Again, Sehun’s cheeks turn red. Luhan then pulls away from the hug and smiles at Sehun.

“Don’t be shy about it. It’s cute.” Luhan says with a smile on his face.

“O-Okay.” Sehun fidgets with the hem of his shirt.

“Come on, I’m on my adventure to travel around the school. Do you want to join me?” Luhan asks as he stands up and offers his hand to Sehun.

Sehun smiles and takes Luhan’s hand. Luhan intertwine their hands together.

“Let’s go!!!” Luhan shouts and pulls Sehun together to continue his adventure.

“Luhan! Enough with your adventure and comes into class now.” shouts Yoona, their teacher from the window. “And you too Sehun, comes into class now.”

“Ahhh…” Luhan shoulder slumps and he walks towards the class.

“We can continue your adventure tomorrow.” Sehun says and smile.

Luhan beams. “Tomorrow it is!” he says and swings their interlock hands together towards the class.